Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 531 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 7959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7809

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    The last picture looks a little familiar but I don't look at this area enough to know the good, the bad and the worse haha.

    She goes by Sadie and all the posts in the search are dead links so nothing to go off, for $ BBBJ with all her teeth it def looks sus!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...h/117501340194
    Hey brother, I've seen her numerous times for an excellent BBBJ no rush not mechanical but no cim.

  2. #7808

    Hailey Tall Sexy Blonde

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/009463282399

    Yes that tall and sexy MILF blonde you've eyed and wanted to devour! Rates inline with what most ladies are asking. Ran through my GFE acronyms and will repeat. DM me for any further details.

  3. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    The last picture looks a little familiar but I don't look at this area enough to know the good, the bad and the worse haha.

    She goes by Sadie and all the posts in the search are dead links so nothing to go off, for $ BBBJ with all her teeth it def looks sus!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...h/117501340194
    Saw her a while back. Nice girl gives a good BBBJ. Won't go BBFS but the grip is good. Prices as advertised.

  4. #7806

    Anybody know her

    The last picture looks a little familiar but I don't look at this area enough to know the good, the bad and the worse haha.

    She goes by Sadie and all the posts in the search are dead links so nothing to go off, for $ BBBJ with all her teeth it def looks sus!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...h/117501340194

  5. #7805

    She's all over the place

    Quote Originally Posted by Krypty420  [View Original Post]
    Hello. This girl is in my area trying to see if she is legit or not. Saw she has a previous ad for this area but can't find a name. TIA.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...enton-15963425
    Ads in Reno, Savannah, Omaha, Nashville, SRQ, etc. Looks fake.

  6. #7804

    Any info

    Hello. This girl is in my area trying to see if she is legit or not. Saw she has a previous ad for this area but can't find a name. TIA.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...enton-15963425

  7. #7803

    The Second Link Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Went to this ones room, piece of shit near the airport but seemed safe enough. Got to the room and while the pics are more or less accurate, but she's got some wear on her. Start the convo and she hits me with $160 for some head and $430 for FS. I laughed and asked if she was serious to which she replied in the affirmative. I said thanks and left. She hit me with a barrage of texts so I just blocked her number. She could have been a fun time, who knows, but at north of $400 the locale and the quality is going to be a cut above what she has in the offing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...o/833897198491

    Called this one on the way out and headed over. Not a looker for sure, but a good date and the price is right. $160 hh, dfk, BBBJ, BBFS, multi positions, cip. Nice girl, ok place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/928239264112
    You actually got Southern Belle? Awesome! Wow! I can never get her! Or if I do get her she always sounds like she hangs up on me or the connections not great.

    I've tried twice so far with no luck. That's Great!

  8. #7802

    Heidi Spice

    https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/

    Anyone seen Heidi Spice? Checking off my mature vixens TER to do list!

  9. #7801

    Any info

    Might be a UTR? Any info on an Asian who might go by KeeKee or Kionia??

  10. #7800

    Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some late onset gps cases in my day, but this may just take the cake. Jeez.
    Wonder if Layla has also jacked her prices? I've never seen the blonde, but I did see Layla a couple times, and I believe my report was she tried hard but didn't bring much to the table. Later on, I was reading reports where she stopped trying hard and was doing rip offs.

  11. #7799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some late onset gps cases in my day, but this may just take the cake. Jeez.
    Good thing there are other options.

  12. #7798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    The spinner has come a long way. I believe she is the girl I saw in place of another provider. She called the other provider Mom (BBW Layla) I remember enjoying BBBJ and CFS, 80 qv.
    I've seen some late onset gps cases in my day, but this may just take the cake. Jeez.

  13. #7797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    $430 and $160

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Went to this ones room, piece of shit near the airport but seemed safe enough. Got to the room and while the pics are more or less accurate, but she's got some wear on her. Start the convo and she hits me with $160 for some head and $430 for FS. I laughed and asked if she was serious to which she replied in the affirmative. I said thanks and left. She hit me with a barrage of texts so I just blocked her number. She could have been a fun time, who knows, but at north of $400 the locale and the quality is going to be a cut above what she has in the offing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...o/833897198491

    Called this one on the way out and headed over. Not a looker for sure, but a good date and the price is right. $160 hh, dfk, BBBJ, BBFS, multi positions, cip. Nice girl, ok place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/928239264112
    The spinner has come a long way. I believe she is the girl I saw in place of another provider. She called the other provider Mom (BBW Layla) I remember enjoying BBBJ and CFS, 80 qv.

  14. #7796

    Nice save

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Went to this ones room, piece of shit near the airport but seemed safe enough. Got to the room and while the pics are more or less accurate, but she's got some wear on her. Start the convo and she hits me with $160 for some head and $430 for FS. I laughed and asked if she was serious to which she replied in the affirmative. I said thanks and left. She hit me with a barrage of texts so I just blocked her number. She could have been a fun time, who knows, but at north of $400 the locale and the quality is going to be a cut above what she has in the offing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...o/833897198491

    Called this one on the way out and headed over. Not a looker for sure, but a good date and the price is right. $160 hh, dfk, BBBJ, BBFS, multi positions, cip. Nice girl, ok place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/928239264112
    I have seen southern belle a couple times in the last couple months. True I wouldn't say she was a looker but I've seen much worse LOL. Yes has been fun each time I've seen her and don't know about vodka issues of the past but was sober when I saw her.

  15. #7795
    Went to this ones room, piece of shit near the airport but seemed safe enough. Got to the room and while the pics are more or less accurate, but she's got some wear on her. Start the convo and she hits me with $160 for some head and $430 for FS. I laughed and asked if she was serious to which she replied in the affirmative. I said thanks and left. She hit me with a barrage of texts so I just blocked her number. She could have been a fun time, who knows, but at north of $400 the locale and the quality is going to be a cut above what she has in the offing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...o/833897198491

    Called this one on the way out and headed over. Not a looker for sure, but a good date and the price is right. $160 hh, dfk, BBBJ, BBFS, multi positions, cip. Nice girl, ok place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/928239264112

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape