Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 27788
-
07-09-26 18:05 #27533Senior Member

Posts: 1209Caution, grasshopper. This is reeking of a scam or something. Everyone on the other board knows about this site and you know how they love to white knight and wring their precious hands over bb. A provider coming here and using her gps board name to openly offering bb, even with testing conditions, is suspect. I notice the original post she made is gone, only lives in the quote your reply.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 17:59 #27532Senior Member

Posts: 282Really,?
Originally Posted by Maxxxine
[View Original Post]
No takers? Thats crazy.
-
07-08-26 23:07 #27531Banned Member

Posts: 5Hit me up on the board: p
Had no takers for it raw. Need it bad since I'm not on BC so it's rare someone fills me up.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 22:19 #27530Regular Member

Posts: 2Harlow from Olympia
Does she and her friend Juicy Krystal belongs here?
-
07-08-26 20:12 #27529Regular Member

Posts: 26Angiejolie
Try the number in her most recent ad.
Originally Posted by Sammadan4
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...nimum.3286056/
-
07-08-26 02:55 #27528Regular Member

Posts: 3Any new posts from this provider?
Originally Posted by WAhiker12
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 02:50 #27527Regular Member

Posts: 3Angiejolie
Any details on how to contact her?
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:41 #27526Senior Member

Posts: 34Lmao classic. She's a good girl, unfortunately the drugs got to her.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 18:18 #27525Senior Member

Posts: 82Yup, she's a junkie. Spent half the half hr appointment in the bathroom, fixing her hair, texting etc and gave me the lamest BBBJ of my life. She looks about 75% more attractive in her photos that she does in person. She looks like she's got cannons but they're pretty small in person. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RealRael
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 00:12 #27524Senior Member

Posts: 26Bbybamby
She communicated no CIP to me too. Asking 450 for 1 hour, plus 200 for "extras" of "kissing" and "bare. " I clarified the former means DFK, and the latter means BBBJ and BBFS. (See what I did there to make the acronyms the definitions. 🤓.
Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22
[View Original Post]
Anyone actually see Bamby and have a review? Currently she has 3 reviews on the other site which are quite rah-rah, but also an alert for tardiness and attempted roommate referral.
-
07-04-26 17:14 #27523Senior Member

Posts: 606Agreed. Last time I saw her was a few years ago, I was high and dosed up on blue pills, picked her up in Auburn and fucked like rabbits parked by the river near the golf course, came in her twice. She asked me to drop her off at that weird hotel on pac hwy s. In des moines, not far from Cali Burrito. She had a room there, we did it again on the bed, she wiped up with a hot wash cloth and followed me out the door and ran over to a SRT Charger with three dudes in it. I just had to laugh.
I'd fuck her every chance I could get, though. She's an experience.
Originally Posted by WAhiker12
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 20:53 #27522Senior Member

Posts: 43Did she tell you she was cool with cip? She just hit me back saying no cip cause she's not on bc.
Originally Posted by CuriousCurt
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 19:55 #27521Senior Member

Posts: 1209I wasn't considering it too seriously but the leg stubble comment definitely eliminated all curiosity.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 02:33 #27520Senior Member

Posts: 160She quotes me 500 BBFS qv.
Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 01:56 #27519Senior Member

Posts: 824Just saw
Yea I just saw that. Rethinking my interest now 😂.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




