Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSticks317  [View Original Post]
    I'm with all of this but the whatsapp comment. Many people use it to hide the text and calls on their phone bill. Basic rule of thumb is if the whatsapp and text #s are different then stay away
    I don't know much about people using whatsapp here but your two points seem to contradict each other. If they want to keep it off their phone record, they would need to say whatsapp only communication and not list a text number. Oh, and I would definitely want my whatsapp number to be different than my actual text number to avoid people without whatsapp from texting the number anyway.

    As I said before, I don't know anything about how the real ones might be using it but I do know that scammers often try to push us to whatsapp or signal as an extra layer of tracking protection. I've seen a few ads for traveling escorts using whatsapp that might have been real but I never confirmed because they're usually asking for higher donations. As for the local providers, it would be extremely rare to see them using whatsapp.

  2. #24519
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    You already know this is a scam LOL. Seniors should know any deposit in iphone gift card is a scam.

    Red Flags to avoid so you don't get scammed.

    1. If she has a whatsapp or telegram number mentioned on her profile. American girls don't use either.

    2. If she asks for a deposit on Paypal or with gift cards. Generally any deposit is a red flag and avoid unless she has reviews and has been around a long time.

    3. If there are different girls in the ad for the same phone number.

    4. If she looks too good to be true and is offering BBFS GFE and everything you want for like 100 a night. The price is too low and the hot girls usually aren't that upfront with BBFS.
    I'm with all of this but the whatsapp comment. Many people use it to hide the text and calls on their phone bill. Basic rule of thumb is if the whatsapp and text #s are different then stay away

  3. #24518
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kaylove94

    This would probably be good to go into the RipOff reports thread as well. Also along with what happened in the situation? She's been reviewed awhile back which were pretty good and everything, so interested to hear what happened in this situation. Also, assuming you mean this Krin from the link above just so that everyone is aware?

    Old Reviews.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=krin#post6895612.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=krin#post6897428.

    I know that she actually use to be friends with and I believe got into the business from Courtney Lynn if anyone remembers who she is. She's been around for awhile now and still post as well. Thick redhead. Never heard of any issues with anyone seeing her though, but wonder if they are still friends and hang out.

    Again, more details would definitely be appreciated. Stay Safe.
    I got curious about this one after seeing her ad and I came across this and a few other posts. I didn't see any comments on what happened. Not sure if this woman is still active but she caught my attention. Now I'm just curious LOL.

  4. #24517
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Demanded $$$ despite my best efforts. Finally dropped the 30% deposit requirement to a $50 iPhone card for her "safety!
    You already know this is a scam LOL. Seniors should know any deposit in iphone gift card is a scam.

    Red Flags to avoid so you don't get scammed.

    1. If she has a whatsapp or telegram number mentioned on her profile. American girls don't use either.

    2. If she asks for a deposit on Paypal or with gift cards. Generally any deposit is a red flag and avoid unless she has reviews and has been around a long time.

    3. If there are different girls in the ad for the same phone number.

    4. If she looks too good to be true and is offering BBFS GFE and everything you want for like 100 a night. The price is too low and the hot girls usually aren't that upfront with BBFS.

  5. #24516

    Sexy Colombian

    Had a chance to go visit this one finally. Set up was pretty easy FaceTime call to verify answer door in sexy lingerie started out with a great BBBJ, and some DATY she put the cover on, climbed on top for a few, then switch to doggy she could not take doggy very long too deep, went to missionary finished in bag she cleaned you up gave me a water sent me on my way. Definitely will repeat total out the door $$50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/965357380350

  6. #24515

    Kate 24 on eros scam!

    I contacted "Kate" via her posted number on eros. Reply was immediate, wanted 30% of $500 for "The girl's safety and my safety!" LOLs! After much finaggling, they finally offered to a $50 iPhone gift card from Target or Walmart. I held my ground, said no. Then I received a mild insult and they went away.

    Certainly a scam! Pretty young babe for bait.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260708_031008_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #24514

    Sasha Valent

    Question for my Indy mongers. Is Sasha Valent the old Trina from Bloomington years ago? This Sasha Valent, also originally from Bloomington, started in the biz in 2012/2013, retired in 2018, unretired last year. I understand Trina would sometimes go by Sasha when working in Indy. But is this the same Sasha? Old reports on Trina indicate major substance abuse to the point of robbing mongers.

    https://sashavalent.freeescortsite.com/

    https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalent

    Thanks for any info!

  8. #24513

    Kate, 24, eros a scam?

    Demanded $$$ despite my best efforts. Finally dropped the 30% deposit requirement to a $50 iPhone card for her "safety!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260707_165721_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #24512

    Danii

    Thinking about seeing Danii this weekend. From past experience I know she has her ups and downs. Has anyone seen her lately. Just curious what how she is now?

    Thanks.

  10. #24511

    Visiting your neck of the woods

    Gentlemen; I'll be visiting Indy in a couple of weeks for the first time in more than a decade and hoping to play a little while there.

    Would love any recommendations, DM is fine if you prefer, and willing to share any Cincy knowledge if anyone makes it our way.

    Ideally under 40 and not obese, but more importantly someone somewhat reliable.

    TIA.

  11. #24510

    Tina Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Seen a good many of them. They are independent girls that spend about 2 wks, rotating around the different Korean agencies. The service is pretty amazing to me. The pics are typically a good representation of the girls, some are better than the photos and some are not. I haven't seen any that I'd walk away from so that is good. There is a Latina girl coming back at the end of the month that if you like really hot short Latin curves, she's it. The best doggy I've the bed I've ever had! It's a good agency and pretty good variety of girls.
    I'd be careful with the Columbian. I'll write a proper review and share more info soon.

  12. #24509

    Miss T

    FYI:

    I spoke with T today, she would like to see some of her "Friends" again. She will be available this Friday.

  13. #24508

    Jocelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jocelyn from Tryst? https://tryst.link/escort/joliejocelyn.

    DM is fine if you don't want to post publically.

    Thanks in advance, Andes.
    I spent an hour with Jocelyn at least 10 years ago. Nice girl, a little chubby but not fluffy.

    For $300/ hr she's a good choice for a utility fuck.

  14. #24507

    Di and Korean Girl reports

    Move these over to their threads. They have threads for a reason. Don't spam this thread with those. They require I'd to see and a waste for a lot of us on escorts that want to stay anonymous.

  15. #24506

    Jocelyn

    Has anyone seen Jocelyn from Tryst? https://tryst.link/escort/joliejocelyn.

    DM is fine if you don't want to post publically.

    Thanks in advance, Andes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape