Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17725

    Rachel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-29075a5ab565

    Waste of time, legit idiot. Said she had her apartment free for the weekend and told me.

    To come over. Making my way there she says she actually headed to a bar with one of her guy friends (platonic). I get there, she doesn't pick up her phone or answer texts. I noticed her at the bar. She greets me and almost immediately has someone else she knows grabs her attention. She spends maybe 20 minutes with the other guy while I'm making awkward conversation with her friend. She comes back and forces conversation, then after 10 minutes the other guy that was at the bar tells her he's going to another bar. She tells me she has to leave.

    Don't take this one too seriously.

  2. #17724
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I'll agree she has a smoking body but that face is busted. I invested a few bucks into her social media profiles and this ***** is all about simps. Findom, feet worship, selling used socks, etc. She's been on here awhile so I guess she is making a go of it. For those of us not into some ***** telling us what to do, avoid.
    As weird as it sounds, she'll do anything but fucking LOL. You got to give it to her for being unique there.

  3. #17723

    She's gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Profile deleted.

  4. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to her for awhile and even agreed on ppm (I think we landed on 500) but scheduling didn't work out. She seems like a sweet girl, comms were bit slow though.

  5. #17721
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She was off the site for a bit and just came back on recently but looks like she took her profile down again. She's pretty but she literally "just lays there". It was boring. And she has 2 semi-deflated balloons probably from weight loss. But at least she's real. She was a one and done for me.

  6. #17720
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I have two acct (one paid and one free) she is not available on either.

  7. #17719

    Any updates

    Anyone seen either of these two:

    Ashley.

    I've been chatting with her off and on for a few weeks now and she seems pretty cool. Plenty flirtatious text between the two and she's been wanting to meet but our schedules have not lined up. Going to try to link up next week for a drink and go from there. Has anyone seen her before? Is she worth the effort or should I take our schedules not lining up as a sign to just move on. These way too much potential out there to be stuck on one LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-302fc9a8bec4

    Kryssie.

    She reached out and we've been messaging this past week. Seems cool! We're meeting up this Friday so wanted to see if anyone one has any experience with this one or has seen before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-c5bf7e635ea3

  8. #17718

    She deleted the profile

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Profile no longer there. It's not you.

  9. #17717
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Nataliyaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c24974b7e1dc

    Face is ok but she's a BBW. I'm guessing she's 180+ lbs at 5'2". Didn't discuss anything with her after seeing her photos. Just not for me.

    Melissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b

    Looking for online arrangement only.

    Karla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-62f233408b6e

    Never had intention to meet her but chatted with her just for shots and giggles and gather Intel. I offered 350 and that wasn't enough for her. She was very polite though. I didn't feel like wasting more time after.

    Happy hunting!
    Karla can be had for another 100, if you are looking for some date to we pork with. To be honest, that definitely her ceiling though. I wouldn't go past 400/450 range.

  10. #17716

    If it is

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    If it is her amazon goes to Dubai.

  11. #17715

    Not active right now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get with this chick for quite awhile. Multiple new phone #'s, random texts of "hey"; actually spoke on the phone with her at one point and thought she was on her way from Bethesda! She's flakier than I am LOL!!

  12. #17714
    Nataliyaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c24974b7e1dc

    Face is ok but she's a BBW. I'm guessing she's 180+ lbs at 5'2". Didn't discuss anything with her after seeing her photos. Just not for me.

    Melissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b

    Looking for online arrangement only.

    Karla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-62f233408b6e

    Never had intention to meet her but chatted with her just for shots and giggles and gather Intel. I offered 350 and that wasn't enough for her. She was very polite though. I didn't feel like wasting more time after.

    Happy hunting!

  13. #17713

  14. #17712

    Profile active, or am I blocked?


  15. #17711

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape