Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 629 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 9424
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9139

    Peach FEC

    Pics are not her but the video is her except she has short hair now. I have had some of the best times with the short haired gals (Lexus, Ollie, Lime, Fixie and now Peach). This girl is an absolute physical specimen, cute, 30's, tall at 5'7, athletic build, EPIC torpedo Ds and a full shapely butt a Latina would be proud of. The tits, height and her unusual head technique all reminded me of Yona K, who I had met in LA previously. That visit had left me a bit underwhelmed, esp. Considering the distance I had traveled. I did not know this ahead of time but I think (and so does the mighty Boner) that Peach is Yona. The good news is this visit was a night and day difference. Solid service with full engagement. Maybe the air in SD agrees with her or who knows what, but it was great since she always had the looks. Here for 2 weeks.

  2. #9138

    Peach at DimeZone (XOXO)

    I saw Peach, and she is absolutely a Peach. All kidding aside, Peach is smoking HOT. If you like Baby Hami, you will love Peach, they are cut from the same mold.

    Peach has a modelesque body: Beautiful face, Tall (5'8" Tall), young (mid-20's), slender body and absolutely perfect natural full D cup breasts with eraser nipples that were meant to be sucked on (and she loves having her nipples sucked). The pictures are definitely 100% her, but they don't do her justice.

    She was a little reserved at first, but quickly warmed up after flirting in the shower (no preview) and then kissing (DFK) back in the bedroom. Great BBBJ+DT with great suction and tongue action, first sitting on the edge of the bed then with me laying down. Nice long BBBJ (almost to the point of no return). Then she slid it in ACG into her already wet pussy. Her spectacular breasts were bouncing and I started sucking on her them, and she was totally into it. Switched it up and flipped to MISH, but I went in for an extended DATY (to pay her back for her awesome extended BBBJ). She has a pronounced clitoris that was super hard (she was into it) and finally tasted her cum. My turn at MISH. Peach can take a pounding. I pinned her legs back, and watching those huge tits bounce was too much and it didn't take long until I CIP. After she cleaned herself up, we chatted and laughed and honestly had a great time. Peach has a great vibe.

    I highly recommend and will definitely repeat if she sticks around. If you like all natural, beautiful, tall K-Girls with modelesque body and perfectly full natural D Cup breasts, then Peach is right up your alley.

  3. #9137

    Brc

    Can't get thru for verification any ideas?

  4. #9136
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Over the past couple of days, site has been inaccessible for much of the day. Is it just me?
    Had issues also.

  5. #9135

    Fixie

    https://secretangels.co/

    Tried out the new booker, who was the first to announce Fixie's visit. The booker is very pleasant to work with and even gave me some 411. Book with confidence.

    Pics are her except she has short, blonde hair now. Sweet, demure, all natural, Bs, average build, reckon late 20's, tight asf (approaching Krissy / Aemy level). Good service with slow burn passion. She also has a fun and quirky personality which shone during downtime.

    There always seems to be some work or the other being done at this location and it made things interesting. IYKYK.

  6. #9134
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Over the past couple of days, site has been inaccessible for much of the day. Is it just me?
    Not just you, I've been experiencing the same latency issues when trying to get on here. Either takes forever to load or times out.

  7. #9133
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Over the past couple of days, site has been inaccessible for much of the day. Is it just me?
    Not just you. All morning yesterday the site was down while I was trying to find some action. This afternoon same thing.

  8. #9132
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstwntlvn1  [View Original Post]
    I'm really surprise there aren't more talk on Molly V cause I thought she was young, smoking hot and service was amazing for me. I read a few reviews saying she was timid or didn't kiss but we got on like long lost lovers so I guess we clicked? She's beautiful in my eyes with a nice set of large C's that look youthful but might be MM, she's got perfect hip to ass ratio and the view in doggy is out of this world. I guess if you're a service hunter then you might be use to more freaky girls but I thought she was the perfect amount of naughty.
    She was really popular in OC but there were several reports of "would not repeat" but not in a bad way. Just that I think there are better options in terms of looks / service combo than Molly V. She's not a bad choice if the options are slim though. I enjoyed my time with her but I would also put her in a lower tier of girls I would want to repeat with if there are others available.

  9. #9131

    Site access issues?

    Over the past couple of days, site has been inaccessible for much of the day. Is it just me?

  10. #9130
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstwntlvn1  [View Original Post]
    I'm really surprise there aren't more talk on Molly V cause I thought she was young, smoking hot and service was amazing for me. I read a few reviews saying she was timid or didn't kiss but we got on like long lost lovers so I guess we clicked? She's beautiful in my eyes with a nice set of large C's that look youthful but might be MM, she's got perfect hip to ass ratio and the view in doggy is out of this world. I guess if you're a service hunter then you might be use to more freaky girls but I thought she was the perfect amount of naughty.
    Spot on. I would guess that she is opening up more. Yeah she is young and hot.

  11. #9129

    Cakdolls Molly V

    I'm really surprise there aren't more talk on Molly V cause I thought she was young, smoking hot and service was amazing for me. I read a few reviews saying she was timid or didn't kiss but we got on like long lost lovers so I guess we clicked? She's beautiful in my eyes with a nice set of large C's that look youthful but might be MM, she's got perfect hip to ass ratio and the view in doggy is out of this world. I guess if you're a service hunter then you might be use to more freaky girls but I thought she was the perfect amount of naughty.

  12. #9128

    Dime Zone Lime

    Saw Lime and was not disappointed. She has that short dyed blonde bob cut from the pictures which mostly look like her, just touched up a bit. English was very limited but that wasn't an issue, she was very energetic and eager basically a non stop dfk session from the second I took my shoes off to the room. BJ was good, she went for DT a few times and tried to rim which I declined. After that she got on top and basically stayed there grinding and dfking for 20 minutes till I asked her to switch to doggy till I popped. Finished up with an alright massage and shower. Definitely worth visiting, if you like them energetic. She's not a spinner but she's not chubby either, hoping she's here for a few more weeks.

  13. #9127

    Ari at SKP

    I decided to take a plunge and see Ari at SKP and glad I did. Ari is young (mid-20's), incredibly cute, petite body, nicely done B Cup breasts with a tight tanned body. Just my type. Great kisser and full on GFE (she's a great kisser) and provides total sensual service. Great, long (20 minutes), incredibly sensual BBBJ. Then she hopped on top and slid it in ACG and damn this girl is TIGHT. Ari appears to REALLY love ACG to and it shows. It didn't take long before I exploded CIP and she kept me inside for a few minutes squeezing every drop out of me. Nice sensual massage afterwards, then we cuddled until time was up. I really liked Ari, too bad it was such a short stay. She said she will be back next month.

  14. #9126
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Ella

    After reading some posts, I went and Met Ella, who's got a great face and matches her pics. Service was excellent. We showered, then I enjoyed her natural C-cups before she gave me some great head. We 69'd for a while, did some mish and doggy, then I finished inside her while she rode me. She even got me up for a second round and worked out another load. Great action. , would see her again.

  15. #9125

    Freak of the Week Phoebe

    This plastic and service-forward forward fk doll is touring SD for the first time starting Monday. Lots of intel on the LA BB thread and TER: 401343.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape