Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 366 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 5485
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5260

    Relax BoBo / PoPo

    Is BoBo / PoPo really back? I loved her last time around. Some meat on those bones with big natural tits.

    Can anyone confirm?

  2. #5259
    Shill account but great erotic fiction


    Posts: 8

    Magic SPA Kiki

    Called for a 10 am appointment with Kiki. When I arrived, she ran towards me like seeing her boyfriend the first time for a long time. Once in the room, she jumped on me, legs around my waist, passionate DFK in the same time. Then she gave me the best BBBJ in the world. I kept having organism shock but not any feeling of blowing out. She kept stimulating different parts of junior, and came back to stimulate where it triggered my organism, my brain was almost numb from all the organism shocks, that was how good the BBBJ. I have never experienced anything like that in my whole life. I asked for DITY, she was happy to expose her V, so I could have the best access. She was very into it and even pushed my head against her V, I think she had her organism while f*cking my mouth. As I got hard by her reaction, she begged for my cock, I turned my cock towards her face, so she could put the cover on. I continued DITY, while she gave me the CBJ, so a 69, while I was standing on one leg and she was lying on the table. This was better than the standard 69, b / c we both could move our head without putting a strain on our neck. I could do it forever, but she couldn't wait for my cock any longer. She liked the standard mish while I was holding her tight, I must have hit her special spot because she was breathing heavily and kept asking me to throttle faster. As her V got tighter and tighter, I felt something warm pour out near the end of her V. She told me she just had her organism and she couldn't feel her legs anymore. I was planning to move on to another position, but since she was already satisfied, I kept throttling until the organism hit me again and ejaculated in spasms. She told me she had her second organism while grabbing my butt hard with her fingers. I am not a massage person, so we cuddled when we both tried to catch our breath. Total was $. 3 and I was happy to gave her anything for this kind of service. I asked for her number so I can just text her for my next appointment.

  3. #5258

    Another disappointing visit to relax

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Have a few days to party, and was really in the mood for a duo.

    My usual duo provider, unfortunately didn't have anything.

    So based on the reviews, I decided to give this place a try.

    Certainly not what I'm used to, I usually end up at Sunny D.

    Door not locked, walked in, the girl who greeted me was very cute, maybe 30's Chinese. Lucky.

    I told her I wanted a duo full service.

    She asked if I've been there before, I said no, but I've been to many other places and listed the other places I've been to, and gave her $500 cash, to let her know I mean biz

    I was like "is this enough ".

    She was like "oh yeah that's enough ".

    Then in walks Eva.

    To be honest with you, she was a little older than my preference, and a little overweight, not terribly awful, maybe a solid 7/10, or even a high six.

    Didn't care, cause it was good enough, and I was mainly interested lucky who I thought was an 8/10.

    It started great, cuddling, snuggling, dfk, bbbj, double bbbj Facef*ck.

    I was very excited, having a great time, the cover came on, and I got on top of Eva and started pounding away. in the meantime, lucky he was in the back, rimming me.

    Felt like heaven, really enjoyed.

    Then I reach back, trying to grab Lucky to pull her forward, since I wanted a bang her next.

    I've read about this before, but I've never experienced it anywhere else.

    She made the excuse, that she was currently on PMS, and only able to do oral sex.

    Since I've already dropped 500, to be honest with, I was kinda upset.

    Whatever, so I put Eva's legs over my shoulder and destroyed her, until I blew.

    Might come back again, but I'm definitely going to be more picky, not give any cash over, until they give me exactly what I want.

    If a guy is asking for a duo, the girl really should let him know, that she's not available before he gets started, that part wasn't cool, unfortunately, I've had that experience with Chinese brothels, they all seem to operate with a bait and switch, how much can we get away with mentality, which is bad for business.

    Well, I go back there? Probably not since there are a lot of better options.

    Lucky was cute, but I don't appreciate being tricked.

    Anyway, happy hobbies everyone, that was just my experience maybe yours will be different.

    Darth.
    So I keep seeing good reviews for this place, and decided to give them another shot, after my disappointing duo.

    Got there at 9:05, they were totally empty, no customers. Completely dead.

    A 50's overweight girl, who is rather disappointing greeted me, her name was Bobo.

    I asked for a mocha, or Vivi.

    She went back to check with them, and I could hear them. Tell her that they were busy. So they were there, they didn't have customers, they basically just didn't feel like working.

    Very disappointing, so then I asked for another girl.

    They brought a girl that was even worse, in her 60's, that look like my great grandma.

    I was like oh my goodness, I was already here, and I was on schedule, so I went with the original girl.

    In her defense, her tits were really nice.

    And it's not her fault that she was 55 or whatever she was, she really tried her best.

    Didn't go for CFS, as I was just looking to blow and get out of there.

    She gave me a very nice BBBJTCIM.

    I came hard in her mouth, that part was very nice.

    She asked if I wanted a massage, but honestly, I just wanted to get out of there. 10 minutes in and out the door.

    No customers walked in the entire time I was there either.

    I keep reading all these good reviews about this place, but so far this is strike 2
    place is kind of a dump imo maybe I just had bad luck twice in a row?

    I'm assuming most of the good reviews are from mongers who can't get verified with a good agency like KP or AC?

    Totally wish I'd gone to KP instead… what a waste of time.

    What did I do wrong? How do you get the good stuff when you go there. I might give them one more try, but if I have another bad experience, they are crossed off my list.

    Darth.

  4. #5257

    Xing FU X'd Out

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying one of the spots in Westmont. A couple of them look intriguing, namely Xing FU and Zhengrong. Anyone have experience with any of the Westmont spots, or am I better off going to Downers Grove or Lombard?

    Also, with the foot spas, has anyone been able to get at least a L1? Called a couple of spots in Lombard last night, but at each place a man answered the phone, which leads me to believe the foot spas arenlegit with no hanky-panky.
    So last week, I decided to take the plunge and go to one of the Westmont AMP's. I opted for Xing Fu, which is on Fairview Avenue near 63rd in a strip mall.

    Was greeted at the door by "Tina", a Chinese lady. I'm guessing she's in her mid-50's age-wise, and I could tell she'd put on a ton of makeup right before my arrival; otherwise, she's a Plain Jane in terms of looks.

    Door fee was. 7 for an hour. The place itself was nice, clean, and well-kept. Tina entered the room and asked if I wanted soft, medium, or hard massage. I chose soft, and Tina's massage was good. She used medium pressure on my shoulders and feet, which was appreciated. And she allowed me to roam her legs and butt OTC.

    Things seemed promising for a L1 when the flip came. Instead, Tina took my hand and put it on top of my stick and jewels. She wanted me to SS. I was going to decline, but then she started kissing me on my neck and breathing heavily into my ear, so I wound up SS. Tipped. 5, Tina gave me a water bottle, and out the door I went.

    Definitely overpaid with the tip. In fact, I thought with my little head instead of the brain after the flip, and being a veteran monger I should've known better. Won't return, I'm sure nearby Downers Grove and Lombard have better options for L1.

  5. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying one of the spots in Westmont. A couple of them look intriguing, namely Xing FU and Zhengrong. Anyone have experience with any of the Westmont spots, or am I better off going to Downers Grove or Lombard?

    Also, with the foot spas, has anyone been able to get at least a L1? Called a couple of spots in Lombard last night, but at each place a man answered the phone, which leads me to believe the foot spas arenlegit with no hanky-panky.
    Stopped by Adura this week. Lea took care of me. Tight tiny ass, firm Manmade Bs. Decent enough massage with no teasing. On the flip she offered a naked BJ for $150, I offered $120 and off went the cloths. She knows what she's doing with her mouth. Finished up the massage and made sure I knew her name for next time.

    In the light of the lobby she looks to be in her 40's. I would guess botox in her cheeks. Worth a return trip.

  6. #5255
    I had a nearly identical session with Candy the other week. Wish I hadn't paid for the whole hour. Very mechanical and lazy. Especially compared to the other providers there.

    LOL at the bad breath too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been for two months. I wrote a glowing review for Candy.

    Yesterday I had an early afternoon window. Figured rather than call just see who pops out. Usual fun anticipation!

    But it was Candy. And she looked like she'd been through the ringer. Even some slightly bad breath as I later learned.

    But shower time. She spends generous time on your asshole but she doesn't rim for the entire visit. I asked her for stand up head while drying me off. She refused and said, "in room. ".

    In the room, pretty lackluster pushing down on your back massage. Then oil. Then asshole oily finger massage.

    I'll give her the only B grade of the visit with her BBBJ on the flip. She could have achieved CIM but you got to get the L3. She assumes the standing mish position and that's where things ended. I pulled off the cover and covered her big time. Out of a little bit of irritation with the worn out kinda lazy effort.

    You guys wore her out!

  7. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    The address is 438 Roosevelt Glen Ellyn IL.

    West of 53.
    Thank you very much. Somehow it is not on Google map when I type the name. When I type address also no business profile. Just the street view.

    Saw Mocha or whatever the spelling is, I'd say she is better than 90% of the China town girls.

  8. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys what's the address for this? So many relax spa around. I texted one did not get the names at all.
    The address is 438 Roosevelt Glen Ellyn IL.

    West of 53.

  9. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    Went there last week mid morning, I called ahead for ewa since I haven't seen her in a while. Walked in the back door and saw viv in jist a towel. She flashed me and saw her great rack. I pulled her closer and gave her a hug and grabbed her amazing ass. Then saw mocha, hot dam she looks really hot! She gave me the tabke shower and walked me back to ewas room. Told her I wanted her instead but she said no its ewas turn. No worries. While waiting for ewa I text kiki and told her to stop in ewas room to say hi when she wasnt busy. Abkut 10 minutes into the massage with ewa kiki came in to say hi. Came to the head of the tabke gave me a kiss and then lifted up her dress so I could also kiss her pussy then she left. Good massage by ewa and all the usual fun that ewa provides. Always a good time there. Has anyone seen mocha there yet?
    Hey guys what's the address for this? So many relax spa around. I texted one did not get the names at all.

  10. #5251

    MFM Massage

    Fellas, anyone down for getting a massage together? We can share the masseuse.

    Send me a message for more details.

    Location: Naperville.

    Willing to travel to a different place if your recommended masseuse is down.

  11. #5250

    Mocha

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    Went there last week mid morning, I called ahead for ewa since I haven't seen her in a while. Walked in the back door and saw viv in jist a towel. She flashed me and saw her great rack. I pulled her closer and gave her a hug and grabbed her amazing ass. Then saw mocha, hot dam she looks really hot! She gave me the tabke shower and walked me back to ewas room. Told her I wanted her instead but she said no its ewas turn. No worries. While waiting for ewa I text kiki and told her to stop in ewas room to say hi when she wasnt busy. Abkut 10 minutes into the massage with ewa kiki came in to say hi. Came to the head of the tabke gave me a kiss and then lifted up her dress so I could also kiss her pussy then she left. Good massage by ewa and all the usual fun that ewa provides. Always a good time there. Has anyone seen mocha there yet?
    Yes, I saw Mochas maybe a month ago. Awesome time. As you saw very cute with great body. Really nice therapeutic massage and she even did some backwalking. Good FS too. Definitely recommend.

  12. #5249
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285

    Relax

    Went there last week mid morning, I called ahead for ewa since I haven't seen her in a while. Walked in the back door and saw viv in jist a towel. She flashed me and saw her great rack. I pulled her closer and gave her a hug and grabbed her amazing ass. Then saw mocha, hot dam she looks really hot! She gave me the tabke shower and walked me back to ewas room. Told her I wanted her instead but she said no its ewas turn. No worries. While waiting for ewa I text kiki and told her to stop in ewas room to say hi when she wasnt busy. Abkut 10 minutes into the massage with ewa kiki came in to say hi. Came to the head of the tabke gave me a kiss and then lifted up her dress so I could also kiss her pussy then she left. Good massage by ewa and all the usual fun that ewa provides. Always a good time there. Has anyone seen mocha there yet?

  13. #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure, if is the same Vivi you are talking about, there was no Rim and didn't ask, because I'm not into that, did CBJ no lip kiss, this Vivi looks young maybe 30's a little belly and big mm jugs, looks natural, but I could see the scar. I was not impressed with her service, I will not repeat with her.
    This sounds like the Vivi I saw over a year ago before the current, new ladies started. The Vivi I saw has a tattoo on the upper left chest.

  14. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    I'll go check this Vivi soon. But the Vivi of old had a heart shaped ass that would make a grown man cry. Walking behind her in the hall with that short-short dress and no undies was xvideo time. WORLD class covered doggy. She gave me a BBBJ once and then it was always covered thereafter. She had nice man mades but not huge. And I think a really adorable face. She didn't rim. When I asked Ewa last winter if she was ever coming back she said no. Gone for good. So, who knows! This one sounds like a new Vivi.
    Yeah it's a new Vivi. Not the same as in the past.

  15. #5246

    Crystal Spa

    Anyone been to Crystal spa o. Butterfield lately?

    Need to know the lineup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape