Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 29327
-
07-09-26 15:58 #28742Regular Member

Posts: 1Oriental on madison
Went to oriental on madison for the first time in a year. Didn't ask for mamans name but she recognized me. Idk what changed but she no longer offers L1.
-
07-09-26 15:08 #28741Regular Member

Posts: 7Great massage and four hand option (New Well Massage)
https://www.craigslist.org/search/ar...apolis?cat=hws
Went and saw Jen, gave a great, very strong massage. Nice body too. I did not ask for extras, but got a nice HJ for the finish. She said business is slow, needs more customers. Mentioned four hand massage is available. Very enjoyable session! Paid $ including tip.
-
07-08-26 21:11 #28740Senior Member

Posts: 238Good Talent in Indy
Make sure and stop by Summer Massage on Westlake and 71st street and ask for Irene. Legendary MT with great massage skills and very sexy with good attitude.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 18:18 #28739Senior Member

Posts: 400K rimming?
Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 16:55 #28738Senior Member

Posts: 28Amy
Went to see Amy today and it started off kind of rough but ended very well the first 10 minutes we were interrupted twice I think she must of locked the door to finsh my hour She did tell me her sister was coming tomorrow to help with the load so to speak. A[so her sister doesn't have the water issue she has darn it.
-
07-08-26 14:16 #28737Senior Member

Posts: 32Angel Spa South
Took a leap of faith at Angel Spa South and everything IndyAssGuy said is correct. Her ass is amazing! Will have to repeat this weekend if she is still there. Massage was 10/10 too.
-
07-08-26 12:16 #28736Senior Member

Posts: 382Coming back the end of the month hoping for some help.
I was looking for some talent that offers a good rimming. I haven't been in Indy for a while and I know some of the K-girls may offer it but I was hoping to see some of the talents in the AMPs. Any help if appreciated.
-
07-08-26 06:18 #28735Regular Member

Posts: 20Best L1 ?
Where's your go to for a L1 visit on the south side? Looking to spoil myself after some recent luck gambling. Feel free to DM me, I'll trade some info on a spot for your info.
-
07-08-26 00:52 #28734Senior Member

Posts: 238Another Month of Summer.
For those of you who know and appreciate Irene's talents, she is staying at Summer Massage through July. For those who do not know her, here is your chance to get acquainted. One of the best combos of good massage and HE in a lovely sexy lady.
-
07-07-26 22:07 #28733Senior Member

Posts: 145Marginal massage quality
The massage quality is marginal and the communications are below average. Completely legit.
Originally Posted by LarryCoyer78
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 18:23 #28732Senior Member

Posts: 142Angle Spa South
New girl is Una. About 5 foot 5 inches, maybe 105 lbs, good Bs / small Cs. And that ass. OMG. Very tight. Everything covered, $$ for FS.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy8990
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 14:11 #28731Senior Member

Posts: 57Bobo
Tried to quote the last post. But this website has major issues. So gave up.
Haven't seen her in over a year but stilll get the random texts. Recent photo. Mid 50's under natural lighting. Many on here would say late 20's (if you leave your bifocals on the car seat. And she the lights turned down). More fun than most of the Indy talent. During my last visit she was playing "They don't care about us" by Michael Jackson while she was riding CG. Almost ruined it for me- and now I can't unsee it.
Side note. Tried to visit the Lina / Luna duo down the street earlier today. Sent Luna a text and she said she was available. But saw 4 different cars within a half hour during two separate drive-bys. Damn dudes! . decided to take my visit business down the road to Lily's on Michigan. Had a great uninterrupted time with Lulu (I think).
-
07-07-26 01:21 #28730Regular Member

Posts: 20In search of
Had some good luck gambling recently and wanting to spoil myself with a good time. Looking for recs on a good L1/ maybe BJ provider who gives a good tease and lead up. Never had someone help me undress that would be a nice change of speed. Feel free to message me, will trade a good spot I frequent for info. Bonus if it's on sside. Thanks in advance.
-
07-06-26 23:22 #28729Senior Member

Posts: 219Firehouse Subs
Well done my friend. Now all the lurkers can get there and road block it LOL. You're about to start these mongers parking on the grass like they are at the 500. I'll be there taking donations for parking spots.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Glad you got in there before the crowd. Always a great feeling when the unexpected happens.
Firehouse will probably get busted like Mundy. And then people won't understand how it got raided.
And I'm assuming you didn't encounter a road block on her rear end. Or did you create one yourself LOL.
-
07-06-26 17:17 #28728Regular Member

Posts: 11Lina and Luna at Firehouse
There is another girl at Firehouse named Luna. I was traveling through going up North last Wednesday and decided to stop in. She is equally hot and very enthusiastic as well. Very beautiful, nice firm C cups (most likely manmade) and very friendly! I did get a glimpse of Lina when leaving! Then I was coming back through yesterday early and though I might as well see Luna one more time. When I called I got Lina on the phone and she said Luna was busy for the next 90 minutes but she was available and would really like for me to stop by. I could not refuse and glad I didn't. She is all that has been said!
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





