The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 20124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19974
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Cici at Ease Massage

    Back around the area again and decided to stop by here to see the line up. I heard that MD had a new girl on board and I called in and they were booked. So I went here to Ease and was not disappointed. It was quite busy and I had to wait 30 minutes. Then Cici Came out. Very good looking girl, around her late 30's. Very thin and huge tits. All natural Ds.

    Did a standard massage for $60 for the hour. She is a really good masseuse. On the flip, She took out her tits and I started to play with them. She only offered HJ. She oiled her hands up and started to stroke. Felt amazing as I played with her tits. She cleaned me up after I finished and I felt generous and left $100 on the table.

  2. #19973

    Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm driving through GR later in the month and would like to stop somewhere for a massage. I'm not a full service guy. Priorities are good therapeutic massage, friendly and reasonably fit and attractive therapist who's comfortable in her own skin with a little roaming or mutual massage. I'm an older guy so even a 40-something athlete gal is very sexy to me. Prefer American or European because language barriers with Asians are a turn off.

    For reference my go to in chicago is Isabelle Pomares.

    https://www.isabelapomares.com/contact

    Any recommendations?
    Not sure you are going to find a comparable provider in GR. And I as sure as shit would want full service if there was one.

  3. #19972

    GR advice

    Hey guys I'm driving through GR later in the month and would like to stop somewhere for a massage. I'm not a full service guy. Priorities are good therapeutic massage, friendly and reasonably fit and attractive therapist who's comfortable in her own skin with a little roaming or mutual massage. I'm an older guy so even a 40-something athlete gal is very sexy to me. Prefer American or European because language barriers with Asians are a turn off.

    For reference my go to in chicago is Isabelle Pomares.

    https://www.isabelapomares.com/contact

    Any recommendations?

  4. #19971

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessi last week, formerly of BBU. She responded to texts well, we arranged easily. Nice boobs and nice ass, definitely. She asked me to mention her here because she'd like more clients. There are challenges to get her contact info. I can't provide more details here, but may have more info in responses to PMs from Seniors. There's fear and caution at her end. Sorry for the vague comments here. It has met the obligation she asked and is better than not saying anything, I think.
    Mailbox full. Can you ping me?

  5. #19970

    Panacea

    Is Panacea really gone? That was such a staple in the area. It's too bad they had to move from Comstock Park after being there so many years. Things were never quite the same after moving locations. I hadn't been there in quite a while but I will miss some of the ladies and hope they turn up elsewhere.

  6. #19969

    Dreaming big

    Going to grand rapids and was wondering who has the best rack in the AMP scene.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #19968
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I PM'ed Star1967 on the 3rd and no response. I asked if this is the same Selina who is / was IDK at Asian Perfect Massage (Tui Na). No response neither.
    Apologies. Was insanely busy over the holiday. I've replied to all senior members with basic info.

  8. #19967

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I tried to pm you but it's full.
    Space made.

  9. #19966

    Pms

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessi last week, formerly of BBU. She responded to texts well, we arranged easily. Nice boobs and nice ass, definitely. She asked me to mention her here because she'd like more clients. There are challenges to get her contact info. I can't provide more details here, but may have more info in responses to PMs from Seniors. There's fear and caution at her end. Sorry for the vague comments here. It has met the obligation she asked and is better than not saying anything, I think.
    I tried to pm you but it's full.

  10. #19965

    Jessi

    I saw Jessi last week, formerly of BBU. She responded to texts well, we arranged easily. Nice boobs and nice ass, definitely. She asked me to mention her here because she'd like more clients. There are challenges to get her contact info. I can't provide more details here, but may have more info in responses to PMs from Seniors. There's fear and caution at her end. Sorry for the vague comments here. It has met the obligation she asked and is better than not saying anything, I think.

  11. #19964

    Selina Info 2

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveLee99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen Selena? Any info would be much appreciated.

    Does she work at an AMP or a private incall location? Services, rates?

    I PM'ed Star1967 for digits but no response yet.

    Stay safe!
    I PM'ed Star1967 on the 3rd and no response. I asked if this is the same Selina who is / was IDK at Asian Perfect Massage (Tui Na). No response neither.

  12. #19963

    Selena info

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Selina is very gentle on that body part. Easy on the eyes as well. DM for her digits.
    Anyone else seen Selena? Any info would be much appreciated.

    Does she work at an AMP or a private incall location? Services, rates?

    I PM'ed Star1967 for digits but no response yet.

    Stay safe!

  13. #19962

    Makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    Right after the several posts about getting blowjobs there.
    Remember guys, if Uncle LEO tries to talk to you, Lawyer up, and shut the fuck up. Ask if I am free to go, and if they say anything but yes, then say I am envoking my right to remain silent, and then DO NOT SPEAK.

    In other news TNC has a new girl. Apple, nice body, uses oil!, and playful. Massage 7/10, $. 60 got me the full menu no BB but good time. 10/10.

    Would say she has like C's, and face 8/10, body 9/10.

  14. #19961

    Prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Yes Kyra has been trained by me, Many years ago, when I had a prostate, those days are gone. Butt Kyra is still here to carry on the dream for the team.

    My first, second and a few more were from Pet. While giving me a BBBJ asked if she could play down here. Told her no problem and should be good for her because I just showered. She said she noticed how clean I was or would not have asked. I wasn't sure what she was going to do. Maybe rimming but I had no idea she was injecting a finger in my ass. Pet didn't have any lube and she didn't need it because she was slowly inserting her finger with her saliva which there was plenty of. (Pet was a wet mouth). One reason why she didn't need lube was because the finger goes in slowly, finds the prostate and gently massages it while giving a little pressure not a finger banger. I've told all the girls I've trained. It's not a pussy it's a Prostate. Slow rub with a little pressure is how it's done. Pet could match her mouth stroke with the finger stroke and when I came she switched to curling while massaging the prostate. The first time, I blew 3 times with each explosion came a deeper pressured curl like cum to me one more time then came the eye roll. She continued until she new I was done. What a fucking Artist.

    So here we are with Pet gone and me without a prostate to train anymore ladies on the perfect technique, . Kyra can do it well, using both her hands. One of the times I saw Kyra for a prostate massage, I said not with those finger nails. She snapped one off and said cum for me baby. She's committed to being an artist too. Finding the prostate first with a smooth gentle stroke then matching the dick stroke is the right method, anything else is armature hour.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/050531977820
    Thanks for the reply Benz! I ended up seeing sweetie this week and she is great. I asked her to tickle the pickle right off the rip for the whole session and she obliged. I was going to ask for prostate towards the end but ended up just going without the whole session for some reason LOL. She was great but I still prefer Amanda at TOP for the teasing and tickling. I've probably seen her 50 times in my career and always lay face up the whole time and ask for light touch tickling of the groin the whole time. She has a lighter softer touch than sweetie which keeps me rocked up the whole time haha.

    I'm probably going to try Kyra here next week to give the prostate a spin. Will give update after.

  15. #19960

    Source

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbff1  [View Original Post]
    Place was raided and it's done.

    At least one girl was busted- she in turn worked with the popo to allegedly set up others and the owner with possible surveillance on site.

    That place will not re open.
    Where is this information coming from I see nothing on the news outlets while I know a lot of things in the area are kept out of the news lately. But I would think this would be big news here in the bible belt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape