Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 29340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28740

    Marginal massage quality

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCoyer78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? DM if you have, thinking of TOFTT.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/in...5fPrLuKrU6Jnu9
    The massage quality is marginal and the communications are below average. Completely legit.

  2. #28739

    Angle Spa South

    New girl is Una. About 5 foot 5 inches, maybe 105 lbs, good Bs / small Cs. And that ass. OMG. Very tight. Everything covered, $$ for FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy8990  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Angel Spa South. I think the girl I saw is new. She's young and cute with a slim body. Hour massage was good. Oil was used and she paid good attention to the knot I had in my neck. I didn't catch her name, but her and another girl will be there for awhile.

  3. #28738

    Bobo

    Tried to quote the last post. But this website has major issues. So gave up.

    Haven't seen her in over a year but stilll get the random texts. Recent photo. Mid 50's under natural lighting. Many on here would say late 20's (if you leave your bifocals on the car seat. And she the lights turned down). More fun than most of the Indy talent. During my last visit she was playing "They don't care about us" by Michael Jackson while she was riding CG. Almost ruined it for me- and now I can't unsee it.

    Side note. Tried to visit the Lina / Luna duo down the street earlier today. Sent Luna a text and she said she was available. But saw 4 different cars within a half hour during two separate drive-bys. Damn dudes! . decided to take my visit business down the road to Lily's on Michigan. Had a great uninterrupted time with Lulu (I think).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3917.jpg‎  

  4. #28737

    In search of

    Had some good luck gambling recently and wanting to spoil myself with a good time. Looking for recs on a good L1/ maybe BJ provider who gives a good tease and lead up. Never had someone help me undress that would be a nice change of speed. Feel free to message me, will trade a good spot I frequent for info. Bonus if it's on sside. Thanks in advance.

  5. #28736

    Firehouse Subs

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function in the top right corner to find the location. It's been discussed many many times. Soooo I finally got to meet Lena. Jesus fucking Christ. Reports are accurate. Face fucking, Greek, rough play, etc etc are all on the table. I consider myself pretty vanilla so some of that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Did take a trip to the Greek islands tho. Hadn't done that in a long time. She is an absolute fucking freak. If you're greeted by a smiling Asian woman with high energy enthusiasm you've found her. Although as she was grabbing my dick while we walked to the room I did ask her name just to make sure. Instead of asking if she was Lena, because that move has burned me more than once. Normal rates apply and worth every penny imo.
    Well done my friend. Now all the lurkers can get there and road block it LOL. You're about to start these mongers parking on the grass like they are at the 500. I'll be there taking donations for parking spots.

    Glad you got in there before the crowd. Always a great feeling when the unexpected happens.

    Firehouse will probably get busted like Mundy. And then people won't understand how it got raided.

    And I'm assuming you didn't encounter a road block on her rear end. Or did you create one yourself LOL.

  6. #28735

    Lina and Luna at Firehouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    How long is she at the Firehouse?? How long is the line to see her? (LOL).

    She is a freak and I love the MTs that are enthusiastic. Makes up for lower body ratings. In fact the MT known as Annie from Sweets and Lavender on 31 and I would start each session with me undressing while we joked about what positions to use. Rearrange the massage table to enable some things. And then right into it for 60 minutes straight. Non-stop, sweaty, passionate sex of about every type one can imagine, sometimes with another chick. I often felt like I was in a porn movie with her. Probably a 7 on the scale and A tits before implants.
    There is another girl at Firehouse named Luna. I was traveling through going up North last Wednesday and decided to stop in. She is equally hot and very enthusiastic as well. Very beautiful, nice firm C cups (most likely manmade) and very friendly! I did get a glimpse of Lina when leaving! Then I was coming back through yesterday early and though I might as well see Luna one more time. When I called I got Lina on the phone and she said Luna was busy for the next 90 minutes but she was available and would really like for me to stop by. I could not refuse and glad I didn't. She is all that has been said!

  7. #28734

    Carmel Future Holistic

    Has anyone seen her? DM if you have, thinking of TOFTT.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/in...5fPrLuKrU6Jnu9

  8. #28733

    Angel Spa South

    Checked out Angel Spa South. I think the girl I saw is new. She's young and cute with a slim body. Hour massage was good. Oil was used and she paid good attention to the knot I had in my neck. I didn't catch her name, but her and another girl will be there for awhile.

  9. #28732
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    How long is she at the Firehouse?? How long is the line to see her? (LOL).

    She is a freak and I love the MTs that are enthusiastic. Makes up for lower body ratings. In fact the MT known as Annie from Sweets and Lavender on 31 and I would start each session with me undressing while we joked about what positions to use. Rearrange the massage table to enable some things. And then right into it for 60 minutes straight. Non-stop, sweaty, passionate sex of about every type one can imagine, sometimes with another chick. I often felt like I was in a porn movie with her. Probably a 7 on the scale and A tits before implants.
    If you read his report you'll see how long she will be there.

  10. #28731

    Leena. Now at Firehouse??

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Joe, I've been laying off for a while, but had to try Leena out last evening now that she is on NE side. You are 100% correct. She is everything you said and then some. Does not haggle as well as she only mentioned 60 for hour and nothing else. She opened one bra cup for that, then the other cup for her donation. That is a huge plus in my opinion. Very cute face and even cuter semi hairy puss. She will literally force your hands in situations I am not accustomed to, (rougher side), and tell you directly, she LOVES it. And she does. She forces her face on your little guy too, but she was bending it a bit as it doesn't go down her throat. It just hits the back and tries to bend, but at full mast, he no bend like that. So she tried harder LOL Also about knocked me out kissing my whole face. I've never had someone kiss me so much LOL She is a trip. I did not waste any time with any massage, I just went in with one thing in mind and she knew it.

    There was a brand new copper / red vehicle there when I first drove by so I did a few rounds and came back and sat waiting till that feller came out as I was sure he was there for Leena, knowing there was another girl there like usual. Hope he didn't mind plus I did not want to interrupt but I am sure he knows who I am now LOL. She will be there till end of July, then rotate somewhere else for a month till October. So she'll be around for a little while.

    She also speaks fluent Japanese as well. I was surprised. Again, probably one of the cutest pussies I've seen yet.
    How long is she at the Firehouse?? How long is the line to see her? (LOL).

    She is a freak and I love the MTs that are enthusiastic. Makes up for lower body ratings. In fact the MT known as Annie from Sweets and Lavender on 31 and I would start each session with me undressing while we joked about what positions to use. Rearrange the massage table to enable some things. And then right into it for 60 minutes straight. Non-stop, sweaty, passionate sex of about every type one can imagine, sometimes with another chick. I often felt like I was in a porn movie with her. Probably a 7 on the scale and A tits before implants.

  11. #28730
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRubAlot  [View Original Post]
    Received a text from "The Gusher" notifying me she would be back this week. Decided to stop in early today before the lunch crew starts piling in from the recent public service announcement. Same level of service as before. Brief massage then off to the races. I need to start wearing some slip resistant shoes, the floor was pretty saturated by the time we were finished playing from the side of the table. Then moving to the chair in the corner. Luckily had no interruptions, but didn't see any other MTs working so your visit may vary.
    Sounds like fun.

  12. #28729

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function in the top right corner to find the location. It's been discussed many many times. Soooo I finally got to meet Lena. Jesus fucking Christ. Reports are accurate. Face fucking, Greek, rough play, etc etc are all on the table. I consider myself pretty vanilla so some of that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Did take a trip to the Greek islands tho. Hadn't done that in a long time. She is an absolute fucking freak. If you're greeted by a smiling Asian woman with high energy enthusiasm you've found her. Although as she was grabbing my dick while we walked to the room I did ask her name just to make sure. Instead of asking if she was Lena, because that move has burned me more than once. Normal rates apply and worth every penny imo.
    Joe, I've been laying off for a while, but had to try Leena out last evening now that she is on NE side. You are 100% correct. She is everything you said and then some. Does not haggle as well as she only mentioned 60 for hour and nothing else. She opened one bra cup for that, then the other cup for her donation. That is a huge plus in my opinion. Very cute face and even cuter semi hairy puss. She will literally force your hands in situations I am not accustomed to, (rougher side), and tell you directly, she LOVES it. And she does. She forces her face on your little guy too, but she was bending it a bit as it doesn't go down her throat. It just hits the back and tries to bend, but at full mast, he no bend like that. So she tried harder LOL Also about knocked me out kissing my whole face. I've never had someone kiss me so much LOL She is a trip. I did not waste any time with any massage, I just went in with one thing in mind and she knew it.

    There was a brand new copper / red vehicle there when I first drove by so I did a few rounds and came back and sat waiting till that feller came out as I was sure he was there for Leena, knowing there was another girl there like usual. Hope he didn't mind plus I did not want to interrupt but I am sure he knows who I am now LOL. She will be there till end of July, then rotate somewhere else for a month till October. So she'll be around for a little while.

    She also speaks fluent Japanese as well. I was surprised. Again, probably one of the cutest pussies I've seen yet.

  13. #28728

    Firehouse

    Use the search function in the top right corner to find the location. It's been discussed many many times. Soooo I finally got to meet Lena. Jesus fucking Christ. Reports are accurate. Face fucking, Greek, rough play, etc etc are all on the table. I consider myself pretty vanilla so some of that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Did take a trip to the Greek islands tho. Hadn't done that in a long time. She is an absolute fucking freak. If you're greeted by a smiling Asian woman with high energy enthusiasm you've found her. Although as she was grabbing my dick while we walked to the room I did ask her name just to make sure. Instead of asking if she was Lena, because that move has burned me more than once. Normal rates apply and worth every penny imo.

  14. #28727

    Figs

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Love the undercover decent body finds. Don't get me wrong, I love banging hot women. But I'll almost (almost being operative word here) take personality and enthusiasm over looks any time. May have to venture over that way to check her out. Probably nice for you not to have a small alien head staring back at you huh? Aka walnut / grape. Haha.
    I agree 100%.

    She's not ugly, nor gorgeous. Not twig, nor burger shaped. She's a solid medium. It's her personality and massage skills that put her top tier bracket.

    Everything covered for me BTW. No offer of bbj. Also, if you're in the first room on the right, that table squeaks like crazy. Made sense to me when I left as to the reason why I seen mamasan guarding the door.

    Also noticed a few spell check errors in original post. Sometimes I don't catch it and want to get the message out before I forget to post. I visit a lot and just can't be bothered to post at times.

    Good luck and I promise you there are no craisens down there.

  15. #28726
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Went into the one up the road by the car dealership, just past Ameriplex and turned around and back out the door. She gave me the business cards for that and another spa which reminded me that Heathrow was run by the same group. She informed me that two girls were there because she could tell I wasn't staying.

    Dropped $$ for the hour to mamasan. Who is a well put together older lady. Drew Angela instead. I'd say late 20's. Body wasn't fantastic at first glance, but I rolled the dice and because I love playing Russian roulette.

    She was wearing baggy shorts and crop top. Kinda looked like she is preggers or has been not too long ago. Excellent massage with just the right amount of oil and firm pressure. I got a full head to toe for 40 minutes. Told to flip and she asked if I payed up at front counter. She pointed and smiled at the little guy and I nodded and asked for boom boom. She sailed and said of course. Her English is actually really good. I kinda feel like I've seen her somewhere before, but cannot for the life of me remember where.

    Anyway, surprisingly she had an undercover decent body. Firm, smooth and chunky legs, above average arse and seven smaller B's. On her back she looked good and bent over. Extremely cute in a way, but defo not a knockout in the looks. Her personality is superb.

    No fake moans, no lube, played with herself in both positions and had some quiet moans. Not of the fake "yeah baby, fuck good, cum baby" crap. I genuinely had a good session.

    Like I said, not the best looking, but not ugly. Very cute with a sensational personality. Put in some real effort on pre game and post game. Said she's been there one week and will be there for the month. Will transfer to the one down the road past Ameriplex next month. Remember, looks are in the eyes of the beholder. And no dried grapes in the rear area.
    Love the undercover decent body finds. Don't get me wrong, I love banging hot women. But I'll almost (almost being operative word here) take personality and enthusiasm over looks any time. May have to venture over that way to check her out. Probably nice for you not to have a small alien head staring back at you huh? Aka walnut / grape. Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape