Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 146 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2151

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherN  [View Original Post]
    I have added Lisa Spa to my loop and really like the quality. New one today that is WELL worth your visit. Emmy? 2 for L3. I think she said around for a month. I'll be back to see her.
    I went back Saturday and Emmy said she was going to boston. Other one there not my type.

  2. #2150
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    Called the number on STG for one add and they gave the address linked to the other add. Assuming they are connected like many STG Asians. Quoted 140 hhr, 160 hr, 260 VIP. Opted for VIP.

    Got to a rundown motel, got room number. Made way to room, left donation, she counted in front of me.

    Probably mid 30's, nice chest, little rolls around tummy, skinny legs and a flat ass. Average at best.

    Told to get undressed and on the bed. Clened my parts with wet wipes. She got ready, BBBJ for 10 ish min, she climbed on top, bounced for a bit, finished in her.

    Cleaned me up, helped get dressed and out the door in 30 min.

    I'm more or less out of the game with SA, SB, and massage, just needed to scratch an itch. Maybe again, but it will be a while.

    Stay safe out there.
    What was the number you used?

  3. #2149

    Goffstown

    Anne opened back up Tuesday. She was very happy to see me. She gives an excellent massage applying acupressure.

  4. #2148

    Lisa Spa in portsmouth

    I have added Lisa Spa to my loop and really like the quality. New one today that is WELL worth your visit. Emmy? 2 for L3. I think she said around for a month. I'll be back to see her.

  5. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what Gaia is down the road from Lowell. There is a Gaiia in Derry, NH, which is the parlor that used to be near the Red Roof Inn in Salem, NH. But where is Gaia?
    GAIA in Derry is now down town, and for me, I drive mammoth road to lowell fairly regularly, is on the way to lowell. "down the road" is probably a stretch, but its worht the drive if you are looking for quality. The girls are hot, and they know why you are there, and its only L2 / safe play, so if you are worrying about reducing the chance of bringing something home, its a good option.

    They keep a low profile, no signage, its in the strip mall across from the Italian restaurant at the cross walk right in downtown Derry

  6. #2146

    Seabrook Asian Massage

    Called the number on STG for one add and they gave the address linked to the other add. Assuming they are connected like many STG Asians. Quoted 140 hhr, 160 hr, 260 VIP. Opted for VIP.

    Got to a rundown motel, got room number. Made way to room, left donation, she counted in front of me.

    Probably mid 30's, nice chest, little rolls around tummy, skinny legs and a flat ass. Average at best.

    Told to get undressed and on the bed. Clened my parts with wet wipes. She got ready, BBBJ for 10 ish min, she climbed on top, bounced for a bit, finished in her.

    Cleaned me up, helped get dressed and out the door in 30 min.

    I'm more or less out of the game with SA, SB, and massage, just needed to scratch an itch. Maybe again, but it will be a while.

    Stay safe out there.

  7. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    Been going down to Lowell, and the same thing is happening. Clear Dew wanted 150 for CBJ, pushed for half hour right off the bat, and after 10 minutes of just pushing the oil around, was ready for the main event.

    The girls at Gaia, just down the road from there are usually good lookers, don't do FS, but you get your full hour an they make it fun. 140 seems to be the l2 fee now if the girl is hot.
    I'm not sure what Gaia is down the road from Lowell. There is a Gaiia in Derry, NH, which is the parlor that used to be near the Red Roof Inn in Salem, NH. But where is Gaia?

  8. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    This place has reall alternated between great and awful. For the longest time on Birch the older lady was 100 FS all in with a good massage. She was fun, Then it moved and its been a mixed bag of plain jane standard fare girls, for the usual prices, and now its seems they want 140 for BJ and 200 for FS, but the girls arent that good looking.

    I went twice in the past couple months and had the same girl twice, I forget her name, she was pushy for the 140 and only pulled up her top.

    Been going down to Lowell, and the same thing is happening. Clear Dew wanted 150 for CBJ, pushed for half hour right off the bat, and after 10 minutes of just pushing the oil around, was ready for the main event.

    The girls at Gaia, just down the road from there are usually good lookers, don't do FS, but you get your full hour an they make it fun. 140 seems to be the l2 fee now if the girl is hot.
    My new rule is going to be that if I get there and they try to cut my time to only a half hour, I'll just walk out. Because it's just always a sign you'll be rushed. But as I said before I’ll be taking a long break, may just save my cash for the potential re-opening of Lavender.

  9. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    This has gotten way out of hand. The providers on STG, and parlors are charging too much for such poor service. I called a place in Saco, Me I have never been to, told $80 for hour no half available. On Trst site they all want $250-$3500. And deposits. I will never, ever pay a deposit. Not one of any of these providers, anywhere are worth what they are asking. My hobbying has dropped by 70-80%. It's not my loss, I am going after civilians. A lot cheaper.
    I don't know of any place in Saco that charges that amount or even post on that site. Who ae you referring to?

  10. #2142

    I am seriously considering retirement

    This has gotten way out of hand. The providers on STG, and parlors are charging too much for such poor service. I called a place in Saco, Me I have never been to, told $80 for hour no half available. On Trst site they all want $250-$3500. And deposits. I will never, ever pay a deposit. Not one of any of these providers, anywhere are worth what they are asking. My hobbying has dropped by 70-80%. It's not my loss, I am going after civilians. A lot cheaper.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I am in that area about every four to six weeks or so. I've often thought about going to Tea as I drive right past it but the mixed reviews have stopped me. I drive right past Gaiia as well. Unfortunately my last three visits with them (a few years ago when they were on Red Roof lane) were not good. Two bad experiences and an attempted bait and switch that I walked out on, so I am reluctant to return. They've always had good looking ladies but for that price I'm not willing to risk a bad time these days. My preference is a good massage with L1 or L2 ending. If their price were a little less, say 70/120 like it used to be, I might take the chance but at 210 all in, I'd rather see Lacy in Manchester or take a drive to Brattleboro where I know I will have a good time. Last time I was in that area I drove down to 465 in Dracut afterwards. See my report in Lowell forum.

  11. #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    This place has reall alternated between great and awful. For the longest time on Birch the older lady was 100 FS all in with a good massage. She was fun, Then it moved and its been a mixed bag of plain jane standard fare girls, for the usual prices, and now its seems they want 140 for BJ and 200 for FS, but the girls arent that good looking.

    I went twice in the past couple months and had the same girl twice, I forget her name, she was pushy for the 140 and only pulled up her top.

    Been going down to Lowell, and the same thing is happening. Clear Dew wanted 150 for CBJ, pushed for half hour right off the bat, and after 10 minutes of just pushing the oil around, was ready for the main event.

    The girls at Gaia, just down the road from there are usually good lookers, don't do FS, but you get your full hour an they make it fun. 140 seems to be the l2 fee now if the girl is hot.
    I am in that area about every four to six weeks or so. I've often thought about going to Tea as I drive right past it but the mixed reviews have stopped me. I drive right past Gaiia as well. Unfortunately my last three visits with them (a few years ago when they were on Red Roof lane) were not good. Two bad experiences and an attempted bait and switch that I walked out on, so I am reluctant to return. They've always had good looking ladies but for that price I'm not willing to risk a bad time these days. My preference is a good massage with L1 or L2 ending. If their price were a little less, say 70/120 like it used to be, I might take the chance but at 210 all in, I'd rather see Lacy in Manchester or take a drive to Brattleboro where I know I will have a good time. Last time I was in that area I drove down to 465 in Dracut afterwards. See my report in Lowell forum.

  12. #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try Tea spa in Londonderry. It was my first time and will also be my last. <snip>
    The only place where I got regular guaranteed satisfaction was Lavender in Methuen.
    This place has reall alternated between great and awful. For the longest time on Birch the older lady was 100 FS all in with a good massage. She was fun, Then it moved and its been a mixed bag of plain jane standard fare girls, for the usual prices, and now its seems they want 140 for BJ and 200 for FS, but the girls arent that good looking.

    I went twice in the past couple months and had the same girl twice, I forget her name, she was pushy for the 140 and only pulled up her top.

    Been going down to Lowell, and the same thing is happening. Clear Dew wanted 150 for CBJ, pushed for half hour right off the bat, and after 10 minutes of just pushing the oil around, was ready for the main event.

    The girls at Gaia, just down the road from there are usually good lookers, don't do FS, but you get your full hour an they make it fun. 140 seems to be the l2 fee now if the girl is hot.

  13. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I talked to her recently and asked if she was reopening, she said "some day soon". Not sure where it will be though, hoping it's reasonably convenient to me because her place is the only one that will get me back to visiting AMPs.
    Way back when this all started Michelle said she would open in the Methuen area but I assume not Methuen itself. Hopefully that's still the plan.

  14. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Tea hasn't been good since the older lady who was there by herself left well over a year ago. I did speak with Michelle from lavender recently and she is close to getting her license as long as she passes the tests in the next month or two, then she will come up with her business plan. Hope to see her and her associates once she gets licensed and opens another shop Keep your fingers crossed, fellas

    .
    Yeah I talked to her recently and asked if she was reopening, she said "some day soon". Not sure where it will be though, hoping it's reasonably convenient to me because her place is the only one that will get me back to visiting AMPs.

  15. #2137

    Tea and Lav

    Tea hasn't been good since the older lady who was there by herself left well over a year ago. I did speak with Michelle from lavender recently and she is close to getting her license as long as she passes the tests in the next month or two, then she will come up with her business plan. Hope to see her and her associates once she gets licensed and opens another shop Keep your fingers crossed, fellas

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    .So basically I spent 250 for a hand job. On the way out she gave me the used condom to throw away. I dropped it right in front of their door on the way out.

    Probably going to take a long long break from mongering, because in decades of doing this, there have just been too many disappointments. The only place where I got regular guaranteed satisfaction was Lavender in Methuen.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape