Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 26629
-
07-08-26 01:19 #26254Senior Member

Posts: 184Black girl circuit
Had a bit of a skinny black girl kick, especially given my regular massage girl Chyna is gone / retired for the time being. I saw Lana Lapiz and I think the other girl's name is Candy? Anyway, both girls have their strengths and weaknesses. They were roommates (found that out after). Saw Lana before so set up appointment. Initial response was maybe 1 hour later. After which, comms were pretty good- maybe 10 minutes apart. One of the reasons I haven't seen my fav Skyy in months BTW. Sh*tty comms and lack of promptness can be a large turn off for me.
Lana: great conversationalist, skinny, young, and looks like the pics. Prefers k9, as many providers do. Spitty, sloppy bbj to star which is awesome. Only detractor is hygiene.
Candy: not much of a conversationalist. She can keep a conversation, but if you don't lead, I'm sure it will die off. Girl in the in the pics. Attractive. Bbj before cfs. Let's grade the performance. If you have no experience with top tier bbj providers, give her an 8/10. If you have experienced the top tier providers I have (Breezy, Breezi, Erin, Trailer Park Barbie, Jannie, Dallas, UTR Ashley, etc), I give a generous 6/10 as there's a couple 10/10's in terms of performance on that list. So above average 6/10 bbj before an amazing, non dead fish cfs on the couch, I would definitely recommend and repeat. Scratched the itch for a younger, petite black girl. Very good comms- talking 1 - 3 minute responses. In case I didn't say it, she gets into the cfs. She grinds into you with and matches your rhythm to maximize each thrust, it's crazy. To round things off, kitty is very tight and she squeezed more after the finish to juice the remainder into the bag. Wildly underrated technique.
Lana:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/619213647798
Candy:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...e/430486865484
Honorable mention to Bonnie. I won't post her ad bc she absolutely wasted my time. Pics are enticing but no. Terrible comms. Confirmed availability 2 hours after initial text. I respond within 10 minutes, then after 45 minutes of silence, inform her I am going with another provider so not to wait up. She responds 15 minutes after this saying "bye have goodnight". I won't be offering her a second chance. I won't be spending a penny nor a drop of gas on her.
Honorable mention to this one: "Monai Marie" perhaps. I never asked her name but this is what the ad shows. I saw this one while in Southfield (Detroit area) on business a few weeks ago. Decided to add her to this review given the chosen topic. Hot, younger, black chick. Girl in the pics. Ultra skinny. Maybe 23? Not the loosest kitty but not tight. She can definitely take a pounding.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/211769330
-
07-07-26 19:52 #26253Regular Member

Posts: 14Mandy
Has anyone seen Mandy lately she has always been on my list of todo's but I don't get to dream very much so I see she posts on skip the games I see the one pic I am just wondering how big she has gotten and if she is still very mechanical as that would be a high turn off. I am ok with being a bit big she is 6' + so it would be ok on her but I don't know how recent her pics are? Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/387673826593
-
07-07-26 13:54 #26252Senior Member

Posts: 202Idk either
Same here. I'm not the type to cause physical harm to someone, it just causes more problems than solving anything. Asking for the donation back probably wasn't the right move but I figured to give it a shot since some providers are somewhat reasonable to a degree but this is a first. Has to be my second biggest L so far.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 13:51 #26251Senior Member

Posts: 170Agree
I agree I've had a few times where I set a time for a hr and only was able to get one off and not able to get another go. Not issues from the girl more of either me not being able to get back up in time or we took some time just talking and wouldn't have enough time for another go. With those instances I still gave what we agreed on and in one event I got some back and they took it as hhr instead even though we spent time talking. I don't see many girls I stick to a some circle so we end up talking in between rounds just to talk or catch up if it's been a while that we seen each others.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 11:54 #26250Regular Member

Posts: 55Anyone yet?
Hello Gents, I'm back from the Independence Day weekend and looking. Has anyone connected with this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/435468115055
I'm pretty sure it's Crystal using others photos, but those photos do look good.
-
07-07-26 11:52 #26249Regular Member

Posts: 55Attempts made
I was texting her for a meeting and she went all ghosty. She's on my to do list. Will report if a meeting ever materializes.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 08:09 #26248Senior Member

Posts: 217I don't know
I'll always side with the men, unless they get physical or violent. In this case, I'm not sure I would have asked for my money back. If my dick was not up for it, and we have all been there, I would have marked it as an L and moved on.
Originally Posted by SmallPP
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 07:53 #26247Senior Member

Posts: 39Sarah
Seems like she pays attention to the reviews and changes her link when she's outed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/895215344196
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 07:18 #26246Senior Member

Posts: 92LilMiss
Anyone have any info on LilMiss?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/767536576405
-
07-06-26 09:34 #26245Senior Member

Posts: 291Pp
I was thinking hefty Holsten is more like it!!
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 08:56 #26244Senior Member

Posts: 202LOL true. Apparently she saw my review and is trying to twist the story to paint her self as the victim and is calling me out. I find it funny to say the least, I gave everyone here my experience on the visit and how it went down at the end of the day. I have no reason to lie, but obviously everyone can believe what they want. What's even more funny is she trying to paint this forum as an unreliable source of information for her clients or those who may have interest in seeing her. There are few other sites like this one, but probably not as good as the guide. At the end of the day, its your decision on whether or not you make the plunge and visit her. I just wanted to share the what I went through at least.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
The picture shows her current ad with a response to what was said about her from me.
-
07-05-26 22:47 #26243Senior Member

Posts: 68Wrong Character
I mean, I feel like a red flag should have been that she calls herself Princess Peach, when quite obviously Bowser would have been significantly more accurate LOL.
Originally Posted by SmallPP
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 16:46 #26242Senior Member

Posts: 56Much appreciated
Thank you soooo much and at the same time. Dammit! LOL.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 22:53 #26241Senior Member

Posts: 225Irene
This person also posted in Ann Arbor MI, Battle Creek MI, Detroit MI, Ionia MI, Jackson MI. Photos seem TGTBT. Proceed with caution!
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
07-04-26 20:26 #26240Senior Member

Posts: 514Her name is Sarah. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by Pfdg2014
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




