Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 29326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28741

    Great massage and four hand option (New Well Massage)

    https://www.craigslist.org/search/ar...apolis?cat=hws

    Went and saw Jen, gave a great, very strong massage. Nice body too. I did not ask for extras, but got a nice HJ for the finish. She said business is slow, needs more customers. Mentioned four hand massage is available. Very enjoyable session! Paid $ including tip.

  2. #28740

    Good Talent in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for some talent that offers a good rimming. I haven't been in Indy for a while and I know some of the K-girls may offer it but I was hoping to see some of the talents in the AMPs. Any help if appreciated.
    Make sure and stop by Summer Massage on Westlake and 71st street and ask for Irene. Legendary MT with great massage skills and very sexy with good attitude.

  3. #28739

    K rimming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for some talent that offers a good rimming. I haven't been in Indy for a while and I know some of the K-girls may offer it but I was hoping to see some of the talents in the AMPs. Any help if appreciated.
    Sending you a PM.

  4. #28738

    Amy

    Went to see Amy today and it started off kind of rough but ended very well the first 10 minutes we were interrupted twice I think she must of locked the door to finsh my hour She did tell me her sister was coming tomorrow to help with the load so to speak. A[so her sister doesn't have the water issue she has darn it.

  5. #28737

    Angel Spa South

    Took a leap of faith at Angel Spa South and everything IndyAssGuy said is correct. Her ass is amazing! Will have to repeat this weekend if she is still there. Massage was 10/10 too.

  6. #28736

    Coming back the end of the month hoping for some help.

    I was looking for some talent that offers a good rimming. I haven't been in Indy for a while and I know some of the K-girls may offer it but I was hoping to see some of the talents in the AMPs. Any help if appreciated.

  7. #28735

    Best L1 ?

    Where's your go to for a L1 visit on the south side? Looking to spoil myself after some recent luck gambling. Feel free to DM me, I'll trade some info on a spot for your info.

  8. #28734

    Another Month of Summer.

    For those of you who know and appreciate Irene's talents, she is staying at Summer Massage through July. For those who do not know her, here is your chance to get acquainted. One of the best combos of good massage and HE in a lovely sexy lady.

  9. #28733

    Marginal massage quality

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCoyer78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? DM if you have, thinking of TOFTT.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/in...5fPrLuKrU6Jnu9
    The massage quality is marginal and the communications are below average. Completely legit.

  10. #28732

    Angle Spa South

    New girl is Una. About 5 foot 5 inches, maybe 105 lbs, good Bs / small Cs. And that ass. OMG. Very tight. Everything covered, $$ for FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy8990  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Angel Spa South. I think the girl I saw is new. She's young and cute with a slim body. Hour massage was good. Oil was used and she paid good attention to the knot I had in my neck. I didn't catch her name, but her and another girl will be there for awhile.

  11. #28731

    Bobo

    Tried to quote the last post. But this website has major issues. So gave up.

    Haven't seen her in over a year but stilll get the random texts. Recent photo. Mid 50's under natural lighting. Many on here would say late 20's (if you leave your bifocals on the car seat. And she the lights turned down). More fun than most of the Indy talent. During my last visit she was playing "They don't care about us" by Michael Jackson while she was riding CG. Almost ruined it for me- and now I can't unsee it.

    Side note. Tried to visit the Lina / Luna duo down the street earlier today. Sent Luna a text and she said she was available. But saw 4 different cars within a half hour during two separate drive-bys. Damn dudes! . decided to take my visit business down the road to Lily's on Michigan. Had a great uninterrupted time with Lulu (I think).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3917.jpg‎  

  12. #28730

    In search of

    Had some good luck gambling recently and wanting to spoil myself with a good time. Looking for recs on a good L1/ maybe BJ provider who gives a good tease and lead up. Never had someone help me undress that would be a nice change of speed. Feel free to message me, will trade a good spot I frequent for info. Bonus if it's on sside. Thanks in advance.

  13. #28729

    Firehouse Subs

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function in the top right corner to find the location. It's been discussed many many times. Soooo I finally got to meet Lena. Jesus fucking Christ. Reports are accurate. Face fucking, Greek, rough play, etc etc are all on the table. I consider myself pretty vanilla so some of that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Did take a trip to the Greek islands tho. Hadn't done that in a long time. She is an absolute fucking freak. If you're greeted by a smiling Asian woman with high energy enthusiasm you've found her. Although as she was grabbing my dick while we walked to the room I did ask her name just to make sure. Instead of asking if she was Lena, because that move has burned me more than once. Normal rates apply and worth every penny imo.
    Well done my friend. Now all the lurkers can get there and road block it LOL. You're about to start these mongers parking on the grass like they are at the 500. I'll be there taking donations for parking spots.

    Glad you got in there before the crowd. Always a great feeling when the unexpected happens.

    Firehouse will probably get busted like Mundy. And then people won't understand how it got raided.

    And I'm assuming you didn't encounter a road block on her rear end. Or did you create one yourself LOL.

  14. #28728

    Lina and Luna at Firehouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    How long is she at the Firehouse?? How long is the line to see her? (LOL).

    She is a freak and I love the MTs that are enthusiastic. Makes up for lower body ratings. In fact the MT known as Annie from Sweets and Lavender on 31 and I would start each session with me undressing while we joked about what positions to use. Rearrange the massage table to enable some things. And then right into it for 60 minutes straight. Non-stop, sweaty, passionate sex of about every type one can imagine, sometimes with another chick. I often felt like I was in a porn movie with her. Probably a 7 on the scale and A tits before implants.
    There is another girl at Firehouse named Luna. I was traveling through going up North last Wednesday and decided to stop in. She is equally hot and very enthusiastic as well. Very beautiful, nice firm C cups (most likely manmade) and very friendly! I did get a glimpse of Lina when leaving! Then I was coming back through yesterday early and though I might as well see Luna one more time. When I called I got Lina on the phone and she said Luna was busy for the next 90 minutes but she was available and would really like for me to stop by. I could not refuse and glad I didn't. She is all that has been said!

  15. #28727

    Carmel Future Holistic

    Has anyone seen her? DM if you have, thinking of TOFTT.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/in...5fPrLuKrU6Jnu9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape