Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30355
    Quote Originally Posted by Burivasek  [View Original Post]
    https://happycastle168.com/

    Anyone tried this? They need original IDs (work / DL / LinkedIn). Is this really worth taking the risk? Or share some fake IDs?
    We are in a state that considers solicitation a felony with a 10 month minimum sentence, and no prayer for judgment. Solicitation only requires a record of your intention to meet in this state, even a texted intent. The lowest evidentiary bar of any state in the country. There is also no statute of limitations for felonies in NC. Are you willing to bet that these guys aren't going to retain your info anywhere. Hard drive, phone, cloud, backup? Even if they commit to deleting and actually do (doubtful), are you also willing to bet that SBI / HSI won't be able to recover the deleted files? Are you willing to sweat about when the visit to your home's going to come, potentially years from now?

    Before anyone suggests I'm being alarmist, last year Asian services were raided in Boston and Richmond Virginia and the prosecutors were kind enough to schedule the arraignments for 8 guys per day, so that the news channels could video the perps coming and going from the courthouse. They also gave them a handout with photos and bios for each john, which aired on the local news. Keep in mind these were both states where soliciting is only a misdemeanor.

    HC should be doing the exact opposite of what they're doing in this state. They should be ensuring YOUR safety, by protecting YOUR anonymity, not exposing you to your worst nightmare. IMO, if you give them your identity here, in NC. You need your head examined. That would be like trying to arrange a drug deal and the dealer wants you to fill out and send a credit app before they'll meet.

  2. #30354

    This one is a real scammer

    Validated this one is located out of the country and using VPN. What makes this one unique is that "she" has some reviews on boards that talk about her requiring a deposit but that they received services. After investigation, those accounts were fake too.

    Stay alert guys.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...men-72316.html

  3. #30353
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Adult "bookstore" off Capital Blvd just inside the beltline. Never been inside so don't have anything else to offer.
    Ah, thanks. No plans to check it out.

  4. #30352

    The Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    And what's "the Hill?
    Adult "bookstore" off Capital Blvd just inside the beltline. Never been inside so don't have anything else to offer.

  5. #30351
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    In a good or bad way?
    And what's "the Hill?

  6. #30350
    In a good or bad way?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Big tit blond at the Hill. Nasty as fuck!

  7. #30349

    Yo

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #30348

    Big title blonde

    Big tit blond at the Hill. Nasty as fuck!

  9. #30347
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before that I tried to see Becca, and she asked me to call her. When I did, I swear I was talking with a Heavy smoker Grandma. Her voice did not match her age. I skipped her.

    I went to see a provider yesterday, and while I was waiting for her in the parking lot, I saw Becca walking in front of me with another provider that I have seen her posts too.

    Becca looks super skinny. Her AD pics show someone healthy. I recognized her face. It was her, and her face is not bad, but her entire body is super thin compared to the pics she posted.

    Did anyone had the chance to see her?
    I had a good dream and a not so good dream.

    First one everythingwqs quick with response and location got to the motel and she is a pretty woman demons haven't destroyed her body perfect perky little tits. A perfect handful. Sh was asking for enough to get her own room so I did and we went bb from start to finish. And went to repeat the following week this was not I was expecting got to hwr and she said she needed to take a shower, ok, and she spent 10 minutes smoking some snap Crackle pop, then gets the water going and continured to smoke and came out the bathroom and some how burned her pubic area with a pipe and was picking at an ingrow hair up there and I said I have to go and dropped 20 on the edge of the bed and left.

    I get it most of these women got some issues and got some habits to deal with the issues and their occupation.

    Overall she's a nice person wants to please and wants to get away from herself.

  10. #30346

    Stacy Love

    Does anyone know what happened to Stacy Love? She posted regularly even after her baby was born. And then she disappeared.

  11. #30345

    April Xperience

    Fixing to hook up with April Sunday get up with her if you want a fun time with a sweet hot Xperience. Contact. Me for a code to link too.

  12. #30344

    Check out the Asian Ads thread

    Have you read the Asian Ads thread? There's a lot of information there. RTFF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Burivasek  [View Original Post]
    https://happycastle168.com/

    Anyone tried this? They need original IDs (work / DL / LinkedIn). Is this really worth taking the risk? Or share some fake IDs?

  13. #30343

    Scorpio

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
    Probably my favorite provider.

  14. #30342
    Quote Originally Posted by Burivasek  [View Original Post]
    Agree, will ask for a qv or hh to get to know her.
    She never responds. Will pass on. Interestingly reverse image search on this showed up famous pornstar. Just expands to original pics.

  15. #30341

    HappyCastle Cary

    https://happycastle168.com/

    Anyone tried this? They need original IDs (work / DL / LinkedIn). Is this really worth taking the risk? Or share some fake IDs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape