Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 25694
-
07-10-26 01:23 #25349Senior Member

Posts: 41Also, fwiw, any ad that says they do raw should give a huge red flag. 24/7 is another red flag. Lots of overly sexual stuff said is another red flag. I'd be sure this is a scam even if it wasn't separate girls in the photos.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 21:21 #25348Senior Member

Posts: 43Thanks guys!
Sorry about the difficulty and thanks gang! She did look TGTBT.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:21 #25347Senior Member

Posts: 983Re: broken URL
Yours didn't work either. You have to move the URL in brackets to the end of the line after removing the period.
https://dayton.myescort.network/fema...b-2195f592fc40
Originally Posted by TwiceShy41
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 14:48 #25346Senior Member

Posts: 28Link TGTBT
Eliminated spaces and the link is active:
Originally Posted by Ohioan38
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / c0 c6 e531-0 f7 b-40 b0-b6 eb-2195 f592 fc40.
Review of pictures show two different women. Searching images with Google Lens shows links to other sources. Most likely a scam IMHO. Would recommend asking for recommendations of verified providers.
Twiceshy41.
-
07-09-26 11:55 #25345Senior Member

Posts: 109Link is Broken
Hey bud, your link is broken, also try adding screen shots incase the ad gets deleted.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 11:03 #25344Regular Member

Posts: 6Sharonville Latina
Had a visit with this one 2 nights ago. Everything was covered prices are decent, definitely the girl in the pics. Will repeat.
https://callescort.org/513-628-8359
-
07-08-26 23:06 #25343Senior Member

Posts: 43Visiting Soon
Hello fellow mongers.
Visiting your town soon and hoping to find some companionship.
Any feed back would be greatly appreciate.
https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / c0 c6 e531-0 f7 b-40 b0-b6 eb-2195 f592 fc40.
-
07-08-26 09:28 #25342Senior Member

Posts: 983Re: Jade
She has used Jade in some of her ads. But the only search comes up with Jade who has been around for years and is terrible. I chatted with her for a little while yesterday. Seems pretty cool but I didn't pull the trigger. We were trying to work out some details and she had just reposted her ad and I think she got too busy.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 07:29 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 245No Name near Hillcrest
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/213042370442
I recognize this one. Any feedback?
Thanks.
Snob.
-
07-07-26 00:36 #25340Senior Member

Posts: 299Scorpio
Hey brothers.
Is she real? Any info on her will be great:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/229076054744
Thank you.
-
07-07-26 00:15 #25339Senior Member

Posts: 422Good visits. She isn't flaky or act like a drug fiend. Good coms. Seems to enjoy activities. I mentioned I was showering before I went out and she asked me for a pic from the shower.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 18:16 #25338Regular Member

Posts: 1https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/644653880678
Originally Posted by Dtd0901
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 16:27 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 117Sounds great, where can I find her? STG? Tryst? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SkullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 15:35 #25336Senior Member

Posts: 45What was the donation.
Originally Posted by SkullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 14:25 #25335Senior Member

Posts: 167Big booty Red, the head doctor
Just saw her, and was not disappointed, she looks like her pics in her ad, laid back easy going, she is into kissing, getting the tits sucked and enjoys getting DATY, did mish and doggy, she likes to do the deed, she did BBBJ, very good oral skills got me off cum, reasonable rates and I will repeat.










Reply With Quote





