Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #200

    Shi Spa

    I got a text about new management at Palm Spa, I was going to see Wendy regularly based on other reviews so I went in to give it a try. Holy Shit I got full PSE treatment from Megan and Sakura in a four hand experience. They even had me take pictures. Megan brought me in and is very aggressive. Right away she stripped down and started grabbing at my clothes. She pulled my pants down and started with a very aggressive BBBJ. When I started to rise, she went full DT and started pointing to her chest saying that the tip was there. She speaks very good English which is a plus for me. We went at it full hardcore FF and then Sakura walked in. She is a little firecracker as well and dropped her clothes and went down to help with some BLS. Then they started taking turns just going to town on me. I finally covered up and started pounding Megan while Sakura and Megan made out and sucked each others tits. To my surprise, in standing missionary, Megan pushed me back and started squirting a huge stream. I then went at it with Sakura in doggy while Megan liked my balls from behind. Right when I was about to bust, Megan pulled the cover off and had me shoot all over her face and tongue, and then she DT me sucking out every drop and swallowed. After I got dressed they asked me if I wanted some pictures and they started to pose for me. I have attached a few of them for your viewing pleasure.

    Total damage was 4 bills.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0.jpg‎   image1.jpg‎   image2.jpg‎   image3.jpg‎   image4.jpg‎  


  2. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    I'll be traveling out here soon from FL to see relatives, north OC is my old stomping grounds (91 & 22,605) but I wasn't going to AMPs. I used to see escorts but many have raised their prices ridiculously high to make it not worthwhile.

    Any places you'd recommend with attractive MILF types 35 to 50-ish max?
    Where you are located the shops that have milfs that are 35+ are literal a dim a dozen. Depends what other things are you looking for, some offers more than others.

  3. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, interesting nice to see A Latina showing some love!! Hell yeah! Good to know.
    Good latinas are hard to find, most of them just want to charge more when market price is met already. Services are quite limited with some as well, only paying for basic stuff with very little set up tease to wow anyone. But a 20-27 age range latina can top most if not all asian ones any day imo.

  4. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Got texts from both BB and A spa on them both have a jasmine. Going to assume that the one and only is at A spa?
    Yes, A Spa.

  5. #196

    BB Spa lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Got texts from both BB and A spa on them both have a jasmine. Going to assume that the one and only is at A spa?
    BB Spa Angela is returning tomorrow 7/5 along with Yumi and Luna. There's no Jasmine at BB. Angela is a 5' 110 beautiful face with heavy DD's and quarter size gumdrops. Snug fit with little roast beef with a tight grip. Don't miss out like I did last time, one day late. LOL.

  6. #195
    I'll be traveling out here soon from FL to see relatives, north OC is my old stomping grounds (91 & 22,605) but I wasn't going to AMPs. I used to see escorts but many have raised their prices ridiculously high to make it not worthwhile.

    Any places you'd recommend with attractive MILF types 35 to 50-ish max?

  7. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    No Sofia at A Spa but Jasmine is there now beautiful petite Asian and well known in Orange. I know where I'm going for some fireworks. LOL. Catch her before she disappears from months.
    Got texts from both BB and A spa on them both have a jasmine. Going to assume that the one and only is at A spa?

  8. #193
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why?

    A2

  9. #192

    Megan come back

    Megan, who used to work at Right Spa, has returned to Orange County. She told me she'll be working at Shi Spa. I wonder if everyone still remembers her? She's truly my favorite, and I'm really looking forward to seeing her again.

  10. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was going back to NY for a long break. They have a new Latina though named Sky, I met her briefly tonight but I recognized her from Garden a while back. A bit slimmer than Sofia and quite a bit younger as well. I actually found her more attractive than Sofia but I don't know how the session is.
    Interesting, interesting nice to see A Latina showing some love!! Hell yeah! Good to know.

  11. #190
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentForest-shill  [View Original Post]
    What I should do is create an Erotic Fiction thread and let you guys post all you want.

    A2
    That's funny as shit and I think a great idea!! Wonder if it would catch on. I understand that some of the shills are just trying to make it known who is in the new rotation. Maybe a "Current roster" thread?? Actually, I would be willing to start a blog below if that's cool? No reviews, just a list of current lineups from around the area and maybe links to previous reviews. Similar to what Download X does with agencies.

  12. #189
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Sofia isn't working at A Spa she jammed, not sure where she got sent to, but I'm sure one of you people know where Sofia got transferred too??
    She told me she was going back to NY for a long break. They have a new Latina though named Sky, I met her briefly tonight but I recognized her from Garden a while back. A bit slimmer than Sofia and quite a bit younger as well. I actually found her more attractive than Sofia but I don't know how the session is.

  13. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob91  [View Original Post]
    The noplacelikeoc Instagram page has a video highlighting some spa locations with the recent updates on what orange will be doing to regulations with spa. Is this the beginning of the end?
    Is this only happening in Orange or in OC in general say santa ana something? I saw that letter and screen shot too and it seems legit.

  14. #187

    Jasmine is there

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Sofia isn't working at A Spa she jammed, not sure where she got sent to, but I'm sure one of you people know where Sofia got transferred too??
    No Sofia at A Spa but Jasmine is there now beautiful petite Asian and well known in Orange. I know where I'm going for some fireworks. LOL. Catch her before she disappears from months.

  15. #186

    Time to move

    Quote Originally Posted by Zangieff  [View Original Post]
    The city of orange held a special city council meeting yesterday where they put a moratorium on any new massage parlors for 22 months. I heard they will be monitoring any activity on current open ones as well. Be careful.
    Yea, heard on other locations and rumor has it that it is due to the drug bust occured in April of this year. Sucks now that I might need to find new spots when I get back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape