Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 7050
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6900

    Ocean Spring Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us what the VIP rate was? And your provider's name?
    Rather than reply to 13 PM, here's the rate text and number.

    You have to redact phone numbers from attachments

    A2

  2. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Place is in Lauderdale Lakes. Older friendly Chinese lady. Spoke almost no English except for sucky and coochie. Bbfscip for the VIP service. Great body, I mean really nice body, just older face than I prefer. Massage was short and weak but everything is on the menu. She washes you in the shower afterwards and is extremely pleasant. Would have rated her higher, just older than I like. Might repeat if some of the younger ones I see aren't available because she's nice and does CIP. Supposedly they're supposed to get some younger ones in. Supposedly. Also, you need to text them for "VIP" rates which is weird but I can pm you the text I got if you're interested or want to compare info.
    Can you tell us what the VIP rate was? And your provider's name?

  3. #6898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 585

    Sakura or Warm Hand?

    Anyone been to Sakura or Warm Hand recently?

    Been thinking of trying but not sure if I would leave happy.

  4. #6897
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you went to the Yin-Yang Spa in that plaza across from Hooter's.

    There was the 5 Roses, next to the Miami Grill across from Perry AP. It a good FS stop for a long time, the women were older and I would go there to see one lady that would do me BBFS and say she can't get pregnant, so I tipped her good to let me blow a load inside. 150 was plenty tip for her.

    But someone purchased that property and now the 5 roses, Miami Grill are all gone now. And my friends at Hi-Line Auto had to move down the street a few blocks.

    Next time, head east toward the TurnPike on Pines, the Mosin Spa is a good bet. Just past 68 ave next to Val P's auto repair.

    You're more likely to find a cutie there, but some of the women there can get really greedy. Just can't seem too eager in negotiations.
    I live in the area. You are so on point with 5 Roses. It was great. Too bad it's gone. And the orginal poster is correct, I went once to the one across from Hooters and never went back.

  5. #6896

    Ocean Spring

    Place is in Lauderdale Lakes. Older friendly Chinese lady. Spoke almost no English except for sucky and coochie. Bbfscip for the VIP service. Great body, I mean really nice body, just older face than I prefer. Massage was short and weak but everything is on the menu. She washes you in the shower afterwards and is extremely pleasant. Would have rated her higher, just older than I like. Might repeat if some of the younger ones I see aren't available because she's nice and does CIP. Supposedly they're supposed to get some younger ones in. Supposedly. Also, you need to text them for "VIP" rates which is weird but I can pm you the text I got if you're interested or want to compare info.

  6. #6895

    Ocean spring spa

    Don't fall for it. Total scam. I would move on if I was you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any details on Ocean Spring spa In Lauderdale lakes?

    https://ftlauderdale.bedpage.com/Esc.../13316298.html

    I recognize ads being posted for mist Asia, relaxing, Corea and a few other places I visit regularly, but never been to this one.
    .

  7. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to visit every single AMP I've ever spotted at least once. You never know. We've all struck gold a few times but they're outnumbered by the duds we've cum across. . This time it was a spa on Pines Blvd across the street from North Perry Airport. 50 for 30. One lady. Older, not attractive, misshapen. I figured the ugly ones usually give better massages. This was not the case. Bottom 10 all time massages. And that says a lot. I found myself looking at the clock hoping this would end soon. No oil, covered in a sheet and like she was kneading dough. Then the flip, the usual hand signals. I said let's keep this simple. One crappy handy semi roaming moment and 60 beans later I ran out of there. No bueno.
    Sounds like you went to the Yin-Yang Spa in that plaza across from Hooter's.

    There was the 5 Roses, next to the Miami Grill across from Perry AP. It a good FS stop for a long time, the women were older and I would go there to see one lady that would do me BBFS and say she can't get pregnant, so I tipped her good to let me blow a load inside. 150 was plenty tip for her.

    But someone purchased that property and now the 5 roses, Miami Grill are all gone now. And my friends at Hi-Line Auto had to move down the street a few blocks.

    Next time, head east toward the TurnPike on Pines, the Mosin Spa is a good bet. Just past 68 ave next to Val P's auto repair.

    You're more likely to find a cutie there, but some of the women there can get really greedy. Just can't seem too eager in negotiations.

  8. #6893

    Pines Blvd / University

    I've tried to visit every single AMP I've ever spotted at least once. You never know. We've all struck gold a few times but they're outnumbered by the duds we've cum across. . This time it was a spa on Pines Blvd across the street from North Perry Airport. 50 for 30. One lady. Older, not attractive, misshapen. I figured the ugly ones usually give better massages. This was not the case. Bottom 10 all time massages. And that says a lot. I found myself looking at the clock hoping this would end soon. No oil, covered in a sheet and like she was kneading dough. Then the flip, the usual hand signals. I said let's keep this simple. One crappy handy semi roaming moment and 60 beans later I ran out of there. No bueno.

  9. #6892

    Relax Annie and Apple

    Called for an appt with Apple, wound up with Annie. Older Chinese lady but still looks good. Shit massage, really good BBBJ with twin attention. Does that swirl tounge lick all over you. Cfs. Finish with BBBJCIM. Apple comes in while I'm getting dressed to introduce herself. Cute and younger. Pleasant enough, but not super excitable like the crew back in April or May was.

  10. #6891

    Btbt

    Have not been in a while but are they any current updates?

    Thanks for any updated info.

  11. #6890

    Relax new lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by YourFace  [View Original Post]
    So vivi, Joey and Layla are gone. New talent. Decent today with candy. She's cute. But do they rotate that often. Are the 2 aces gone? Joey and vivi?
    I knew today was 3 new girls, Apple, Candy and Anne. I guess first of the month. I've been waiting to get at least some reports to come in regarding the new talent. I never got to see Joey which I wish I had. Did you look at any of the others or just candy? What did she look like? How was the performance?

    -Trane.

  12. #6889

    Mist Asian

    Wanted to check out the new girl Miki at Asian Mist this morning but she was booked with someone else so went with Lucky as she was the one at the door. You usually service said before. Plays with your dick while your in the lobby at the atm, short shitty massage, tuma dfk BBBJCIM after CFS. I do love her in reverse cowgirl. After done I said wanted to check out Miki but she was with someone who came in while I was with Lucky so fuck it, went with Summer for the second round because she was wearing the blue checkered outfit Apple usually wears. Summer is such a sweetheart and she can carry on some conversation too. Not perfect English, but good enough. Great massage while I built up my stamina and again great service as reviewed before. Never did get to even see what Miki looked like but both girls said she was gorgeous. Not that that's trustworthy.

    Just stopped by my Oriental to check out this months crew. Nothing special but better than that Sha Sha girl last month.

    I hate these shift changes at the AMPs. Especially when you find one with a good crew and the next crew sucks.

  13. #6888
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFace  [View Original Post]
    So vivi, Joey and Layla are gone. New talent. Decent today with candy. She's cute. But do they rotate that often. Are the 2 aces gone? Joey and vivi?
    What does Candy look like?

    How was the service?

  14. #6887

    Relax

    So vivi, Joey and Layla are gone. New talent. Decent today with candy. She's cute. But do they rotate that often. Are the 2 aces gone? Joey and vivi?

  15. #6886
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Lucky has the c scar. Summer has the super long nipples, Emma is the younger one. Lucky is all over the place, not very professional but funny and wild / crazy / kind of dumb if you get my meaning. Anyone know if they're going to have a shift change tomorrow? I have been in about 3 weeks so I'm out of touch.
    Well heck, then I have no idea who I saw, I didn't notice any C-scar or underscar on the boobs when I saw "Lucky," LOL, and the girl I saw was not wild and crazy. I would describe Joy as wild and crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape