Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 7054
-
07-11-26 13:16 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 65The lady who ran 5 roses
For years, back in 2015. She will always be the atf. Her phone disconnected and I never heard back from her again.
Originally Posted by RipeFox
[View Original Post]
Than you the original place west of 441 on Washington that she opened.
-
07-11-26 05:58 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 50Ocean
Alex, I'll have "STD" for $300 please. LOL
.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 21:01 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 222Ocean Spring Spa
Rather than reply to 13 PM, here's the rate text and number.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
You have to redact phone numbers from attachments
A2
-
07-10-26 15:00 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 674Can you tell us what the VIP rate was? And your provider's name?
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 01:52 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 585Sakura or Warm Hand?
Anyone been to Sakura or Warm Hand recently?
Been thinking of trying but not sure if I would leave happy.
-
07-09-26 21:13 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 83I live in the area. You are so on point with 5 Roses. It was great. Too bad it's gone. And the orginal poster is correct, I went once to the one across from Hooters and never went back.
Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 10:23 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 222Ocean Spring
Place is in Lauderdale Lakes. Older friendly Chinese lady. Spoke almost no English except for sucky and coochie. Bbfscip for the VIP service. Great body, I mean really nice body, just older face than I prefer. Massage was short and weak but everything is on the menu. She washes you in the shower afterwards and is extremely pleasant. Would have rated her higher, just older than I like. Might repeat if some of the younger ones I see aren't available because she's nice and does CIP. Supposedly they're supposed to get some younger ones in. Supposedly. Also, you need to text them for "VIP" rates which is weird but I can pm you the text I got if you're interested or want to compare info.
-
07-09-26 08:08 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 50Ocean spring spa
Don't fall for it. Total scam. I would move on if I was you.
.
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 18:00 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 55Sounds like you went to the Yin-Yang Spa in that plaza across from Hooter's.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
There was the 5 Roses, next to the Miami Grill across from Perry AP. It a good FS stop for a long time, the women were older and I would go there to see one lady that would do me BBFS and say she can't get pregnant, so I tipped her good to let me blow a load inside. 150 was plenty tip for her.
But someone purchased that property and now the 5 roses, Miami Grill are all gone now. And my friends at Hi-Line Auto had to move down the street a few blocks.
Next time, head east toward the TurnPike on Pines, the Mosin Spa is a good bet. Just past 68 ave next to Val P's auto repair.
You're more likely to find a cutie there, but some of the women there can get really greedy. Just can't seem too eager in negotiations.
-
07-06-26 22:48 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 294Pines Blvd / University
I've tried to visit every single AMP I've ever spotted at least once. You never know. We've all struck gold a few times but they're outnumbered by the duds we've cum across. . This time it was a spa on Pines Blvd across the street from North Perry Airport. 50 for 30. One lady. Older, not attractive, misshapen. I figured the ugly ones usually give better massages. This was not the case. Bottom 10 all time massages. And that says a lot. I found myself looking at the clock hoping this would end soon. No oil, covered in a sheet and like she was kneading dough. Then the flip, the usual hand signals. I said let's keep this simple. One crappy handy semi roaming moment and 60 beans later I ran out of there. No bueno.
-
07-05-26 10:35 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 222Relax Annie and Apple
Called for an appt with Apple, wound up with Annie. Older Chinese lady but still looks good. Shit massage, really good BBBJ with twin attention. Does that swirl tounge lick all over you. Cfs. Finish with BBBJCIM. Apple comes in while I'm getting dressed to introduce herself. Cute and younger. Pleasant enough, but not super excitable like the crew back in April or May was.
-
07-05-26 09:43 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 179Btbt
Have not been in a while but are they any current updates?
Thanks for any updated info.
-
07-02-26 21:13 #6892Regular Member

Posts: 10Relax new lineup
I knew today was 3 new girls, Apple, Candy and Anne. I guess first of the month. I've been waiting to get at least some reports to come in regarding the new talent. I never got to see Joey which I wish I had. Did you look at any of the others or just candy? What did she look like? How was the performance?
Originally Posted by YourFace
[View Original Post]
-Trane.
-
07-02-26 19:50 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 222Mist Asian
Wanted to check out the new girl Miki at Asian Mist this morning but she was booked with someone else so went with Lucky as she was the one at the door. You usually service said before. Plays with your dick while your in the lobby at the atm, short shitty massage, tuma dfk BBBJCIM after CFS. I do love her in reverse cowgirl. After done I said wanted to check out Miki but she was with someone who came in while I was with Lucky so fuck it, went with Summer for the second round because she was wearing the blue checkered outfit Apple usually wears. Summer is such a sweetheart and she can carry on some conversation too. Not perfect English, but good enough. Great massage while I built up my stamina and again great service as reviewed before. Never did get to even see what Miki looked like but both girls said she was gorgeous. Not that that's trustworthy.
Just stopped by my Oriental to check out this months crew. Nothing special but better than that Sha Sha girl last month.
I hate these shift changes at the AMPs. Especially when you find one with a good crew and the next crew sucks.
-
07-02-26 12:39 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 889What does Candy look like?
Originally Posted by YourFace
[View Original Post]
How was the service?











Reply With Quote





