Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 25 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 25690
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25330

    Wet hippie

    Anyone seen this ad in STG richmond indiana? Looks like online to me.

  2. #25329

    Time for the Hall of Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDdfc  [View Original Post]
    Arrived at the address with no parking. She got in my car and suggested parking behind the house. Two guys (her roommates) were leaving and warned us the landlord was there. We went in anyway. Dirty room. Paid upfront like an idiot.

    We were both naked when her sister burst in saying the landlord was there. We left. She then had me drive her and her sister to another spot so she could get weed. She sent me to a carryout for drinks and a cover, saying we'd continue afterward.

    I came back and she was gone. Never answered any texts.

    Complete waste of time and money. Sketchy from start to finish. Stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/new-number-nuru-massage-you-li/858887963239
    With yet anotger ripoff report sounds like it's time Angel / Marilyn ends up being enshrined in the hall of shame.

  3. #25328

    Syphilis.

    I dropped a provider months ago. But check in to hope she is getting better. She has allowed herself get out of control. Anyways. At one point, she had logged into her account on my phone because she kept losing hers and her mom's is all cracked up. So I get notifications whenever she gets emails.

    Well. I noticed 10 or 20 new messages indicating she has new lab results as she fallen a bit too deep into her stuff. I noticed some of the obvious things. Glad to see they did a full panel workup and she was negative to everything except syphilis. I know she has a few REGULARS. Presumably not always wrapped tightly.

    I do not want to mention her name publicly. I am just saying. Be careful and ensure you are safe. Because if you are passing this between other gals. It is not doing anybody any good. I reached out to this gal, and did treat her and her family out to lunch. The hospital did throw away her phone. So she is limited to that cracked up one from her mom. She was not even aware of those results. Granted. One of the tests only indicates if you had it before. But I believe, if I read the other notifications correctly, it is an active situation.

    And I do not see where in the notes where the hospital even treated her for it either. So be safe.

  4. #25327

    You did it

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDdfc  [View Original Post]
    Arrived at the address with no parking. She got in my car and suggested parking behind the house. Two guys (her roommates) were leaving and warned us the landlord was there. We went in anyway. Dirty room. Paid upfront like an idiot.

    We were both naked when her sister burst in saying the landlord was there. We left. She then had me drive her and her sister to another spot so she could get weed. She sent me to a carryout for drinks and a cover, saying we'd continue afterward.

    I came back and she was gone. Never answered any texts.

    Complete waste of time and money. Sketchy from start to finish. Stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/new-number-nuru-massage-you-li/858887963239
    You did it to yourself. LOL.

    BUT still thanks for the heads UP.

  5. #25326

    Carmen from Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    People who know Carmen, she's in a hotel in North Dayton and she can use some visits. Please get hold of her if you guys are able to. Appreciate all of you.
    If so does she still have the same number?

  6. #25325

    Rip Off. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    Bears mentioning that Angel / Marilyn who is number 1 was getting rip off reports pretty regularly before she got out of the fray bat motel.
    Arrived at the address with no parking. She got in my car and suggested parking behind the house. Two guys (her roommates) were leaving and warned us the landlord was there. We went in anyway. Dirty room. Paid upfront like an idiot.

    We were both naked when her sister burst in saying the landlord was there. We left. She then had me drive her and her sister to another spot so she could get weed. She sent me to a carryout for drinks and a cover, saying we'd continue afterward.

    I came back and she was gone. Never answered any texts.

    Complete waste of time and money. Sketchy from start to finish. Stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/new-number-nuru-massage-you-li/858887963239

  7. #25324

    Rip Off. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    Bears mentioning that Angel / Marilyn who is number 1 was getting rip off reports pretty regularly before she got out of the fray bat motel.
    Arrived at the address with no parking. She got in my car and suggested parking behind the house. Two guys (her roommates) were leaving and warned us the landlord was there. We went in anyway. Dirty room. Paid upfront like an idiot.

    We were both naked when her sister burst in saying the landlord was there. We left. She then had me drive her and her sister to another spot so she could get weed. She sent me to a carryout for drinks and a cover, saying we'd continue afterward.

    I came back and she was gone. Never answered any texts.

    Complete waste of time and money. Sketchy from start to finish. Stay away.

  8. #25323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Drexel Blonde

    She is real and you can find more online. She definitely will not look like those pictures.

    BAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    There is no name to search for and I don't recognize the pictures. Does anyone know anything about this one? I'd post a picture here but I haven't figured out how. Can anyone help me with that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/647887048209

    HD.

  9. #25322

    Carmen

    People who know Carmen, she's in a hotel in North Dayton and she can use some visits. Please get hold of her if you guys are able to. Appreciate all of you.

  10. #25321

    Torri

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    She in need of some desperate help. She is avg body type but services are top notch she has had previous reviews her and knows how to work the pole. She is in Indiana but not far from the border. Pm for digits.
    Would love some info on her. DM me please.

  11. #25320

    Torri

    She in need of some desperate help. She is avg body type but services are top notch she has had previous reviews her and knows how to work the pole. She is in Indiana but not far from the border. Pm for digits.

  12. #25319

    Drexel blonde

    There is no name to search for and I don't recognize the pictures. Does anyone know anything about this one? I'd post a picture here but I haven't figured out how. Can anyone help me with that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/647887048209

    HD.

  13. #25318

    You're Full

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    Request to the people who have met Carmen, please DM me. I'd appreciate that. Tia, H L.
    Clear your inbox!

  14. #25317

    Request

    Request to the people who have met Carmen, please DM me. I'd appreciate that. Tia, H L.

  15. #25316

    Utr

    Dear brothers, I regret to let you know that the Latina is not accepting new friends at the moment. As soon she does I'd be happy to share the digits again. For now I apologize and please do not send me messages asking for her digits. It's been hectic to clean up my mailbox as I've crossed the limit a few times last couple of days. Gratitude, HL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape