High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 33748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33433

    Jenny

    Has anyone seen her? I'd love some feedback, looking for Asians outside the Spa visits.

    https://callescort.org/929-391-2859

  2. #33432

    Jenny

    Has anyone seen her? I'd love some feedback, looking for Asians outside the Spa visits.

    https://callescort.org/929-391-2859

  3. #33431
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid19  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience, whenever I see a Tryst ad with multiple cities listed that are nowhere near each other (ex: Boston, Scottsdale, Vegas) and no real "tour" dates and not many details for website, etc. , it's always some kind of scam at worst or someone trying to lure you to their OnlyFans page at best. Never seen a real one like this.
    Not even NBA / MLB / NHL players have these schedules LOL.

    Charlotte, NC, US.

    Jul 8–10.

    Boston, MA, US.

    Jul 11–13.

    Hamilton, ON, CA.

    Jul 14–17.

    Ottawa, ON, CA.

    Jul 18 – Jul 22.

    Las Vegas, NV.

    Jul 23-27.

    Los Angeles CA.

    Jul 29-Aug1.

    Columbus, GA, US.

    Aug 2–5.

    Saskatoon, SK, CA.

    Aug 5–7.

    Jacksonville, FL, US.

    Aug 8–10.

  4. #33430

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Droid19  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience, whenever I see a Tryst ad with multiple cities listed that are nowhere near each other (ex: Boston, Scottsdale, Vegas) and no real "tour" dates and not many details for website, etc. , it's always some kind of scam at worst or someone trying to lure you to their OnlyFans page at best. Never seen a real one like this.
    I for one am never going near Tryst. So many fake ones a recently reached out to one girl I thought was real turned out to be some a-hole trying to scare you into sending them money or else. Came up with personal info trying to get you to play his game. Luckily I just ignored a number of attempts.

  5. #33429

    Legit

    Anyone meet or know if this girl is real. See these pics on alot of sites.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/611461927249

  6. #33428

    Possible OnlyFans "scam"

    Based on my experience, whenever I see a Tryst ad with multiple cities listed that are nowhere near each other (ex: Boston, Scottsdale, Vegas) and no real "tour" dates and not many details for website, etc. , it's always some kind of scam at worst or someone trying to lure you to their OnlyFans page at best. Never seen a real one like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrn5032  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettt

    It is her in pics but has anyone actually pulled the trigger?

  7. #33427

    I know a few

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7118  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm still looking for one with huge natural tits (DDD or larger) in RI, CT or maybe MA.

    PM with info.

    Thanks again.
    Send me a DM.

  8. #33426

    Anyone seen?

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettt

    It is her in pics but has anyone actually pulled the trigger?

  9. #33425

    Ariaa is Back (What Would you All like to know) 7/4/26

    As stated she is back, what all do you want to know? I've enough of her content for sale from an acquaintance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260704_152402_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #33424

    Cass

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for years. Met her on SA pre pandemic. She is indeed an addict and has her arms burned from shooting whatever crap. I've had great experiences with her though. She's stuck up and with gps but I've manage to tame her and she's a real sub. Let's me do whatever I want, how I want. Any hole. I Spit slap degrade her as I please. You name it. She gets nasty and loves it. YMMV.
    You give her 400 ass well? She usually charges extra for greek.

  11. #33423

    How to treat the addicts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I thought she was Horrible.
    I think some guys expect to show up, throw the money down, and have a pornstar experience without thinking about the girl's perspective.

    The girls I've hung with absolutely hate having to 'date' to get by. They truly do not enjoy what they need to do to stay off the streets.

    You need to invest in them. I find showing some empathy and generosity goes a very long way. If they feel you are safe, trustworthy, and generous, the will quickly befriend you. To the point of dependence. This is when all the nos start turning to yes. Once they see you as a savior, everything is on the table. Literally everything.

  12. #33422

    Ukrainian girl

    Happy 4th! Has anyone seen this beauty?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/211541176

    Thanks for the reviews!

  13. #33421
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrn5032  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/211422097#.

    Profile looks sketch with a few comments but who knows. Prices are low. Can anyone verify?
    Verified, didn't meet. Real - same girl. Very doctored. Passing.

  14. #33420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    She call

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBelichick  [View Original Post]
    Tried to link up with this one, said she was on the Southern Nh / mass line. Checked out the number and she had some postings in Brockton before. Messaged for details and stated she wanted half deposited before the visit, prices were 6 for HR and 4 for HH, Benjamin's of course. Told her politely that was a no go and she goes on a tirade about how she's out of any man's league, "I know my worth" "I'm the prize". Then insulted me calling all men broke and cheap.

    Have we really gotten to the point where gentleman are giving half the visit amount as a deposit? I have never and never will send a deposit, this fourm is full of men being ripped off from the same circumstances. I miss the old backpage days 2014-2016 I had at least 3 girls that were rotated and each better than the next. For a while I was lucky and picked up an UTR single mom who had posted and was terrified but needed money. I had her on a weekly basis and she was a legitimate 9 who just fell on hard times. We didn't know how good we had it. We'll rant over I'm going to Thailand or the Philippines. Info down below for the girl "who is the prize and is out of all our leagues" shame too since I love me a Pawg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/972755284109

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/206930950

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/206930950
    LOL, I have been calling broke alot this year also. I noticed some girls now want deposit for incall to. So if guys are willing to do deposit for incall. Don't be surprised if other girls start asking for that.

  15. #33419

    Failed Bbw pawg meet

    Tried to link up with this one, said she was on the Southern Nh / mass line. Checked out the number and she had some postings in Brockton before. Messaged for details and stated she wanted half deposited before the visit, prices were 6 for HR and 4 for HH, Benjamin's of course. Told her politely that was a no go and she goes on a tirade about how she's out of any man's league, "I know my worth" "I'm the prize". Then insulted me calling all men broke and cheap.

    Have we really gotten to the point where gentleman are giving half the visit amount as a deposit? I have never and never will send a deposit, this fourm is full of men being ripped off from the same circumstances. I miss the old backpage days 2014-2016 I had at least 3 girls that were rotated and each better than the next. For a while I was lucky and picked up an UTR single mom who had posted and was terrified but needed money. I had her on a weekly basis and she was a legitimate 9 who just fell on hard times. We didn't know how good we had it. We'll rant over I'm going to Thailand or the Philippines. Info down below for the girl "who is the prize and is out of all our leagues" shame too since I love me a Pawg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/972755284109

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/206930950

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/206930950

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape