Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 350 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 5247
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by Wander0909  [View Original Post]
    Seems weird to me, was hoping someone would have some intel by now.
    I've returned since the closure at least 4 times. Nothing changed that I see. Same girls there and prices same. I didn't ask them why they closed. I'm guessing they just took a 2 week vacation.

  2. #5201
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky1  [View Original Post]
    A bulletproof vest? Lmao that's a first!
    So you tipped her before the ending and after it started? I went there for the first time ever about a month ago. Looked thai, bad tooth in front but nice face. Shirt was up, flappybelly, Tip 50 for the same water.

  3. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by JWayne497  [View Original Post]
    Nothing new about it since opening from the 2 week closure that I noticed.
    Seems weird to me, was hoping someone would have some intel by now.

  4. #5199
    Quote Originally Posted by Z255MP  [View Original Post]
    Swung by the Wellness Massage and was greeted by a middle aged slender looking woman. Massage starts and immediately she starts touching the boys. I thought this was a good sign so I tipped her telling her I wanted everything. She comes back and only lets me see her girls and kitty very briefly and refuses to take anything off. She also smelled like onions and was wearing what looked like a bulletproof vest or something. All I got was an unhappy handshake and a bottle of water out of the ordeal after tipping 1. 2. Never coming back.
    A bulletproof vest? Lmao that's a first!

  5. #5198

    Lansing ACCU

    Called Lansing ACCU today to see if there was a replacement for Meena. I was told that a new girl starts on Monday.

  6. #5197

    Not Wellness Massage

    Swung by the Wellness Massage and was greeted by a middle aged slender looking woman. Massage starts and immediately she starts touching the boys. I thought this was a good sign so I tipped her telling her I wanted everything. She comes back and only lets me see her girls and kitty very briefly and refuses to take anything off. She also smelled like onions and was wearing what looked like a bulletproof vest or something. All I got was an unhappy handshake and a bottle of water out of the ordeal after tipping 1. 2. Never coming back.

  7. #5196

    2022 is post Covid

    Quote Originally Posted by Marryba19  [View Original Post]
    The very first time I ever went there maybe 2022, I had and older lady with a see through top. I never saw again. Angie was my next few times at MT during covid because I remember weari a mask going in because I was scared to be seen. Then I couldn't tell the difference between Angie and Chelsea in looks or service. Then I had Chelsea walk on my legs because they were always sore and it was amazing. Why not get a good massage while also getting a perfect HE. Is the new MT have same prices?
    Just saying, masks were a thing of the past by then albeit for outbreaks.

  8. #5195

    Recommendations

    Hey all, what are some good FS / BBBJ places in Lansing? Would love some good spots and prices as well, want to find some good places in town for after work.

  9. #5194
    Quote Originally Posted by Marryba19  [View Original Post]
    The very first time I ever went there maybe 2022, I had and older lady with a see through top. I never saw again. Angie was my next few times at MT during covid because I remember weari a mask going in because I was scared to be seen. Then I couldn't tell the difference between Angie and Chelsea in looks or service. Then I had Chelsea walk on my legs because they were always sore and it was amazing. Why not get a good massage while also getting a perfect HE. Is the new MT have same prices?
    Nothing new about it since opening from the 2 week closure that I noticed.

  10. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooze69  [View Original Post]
    Don't sleep on Angie. She honestly my favorite out of the three. She edges just as well as Chelsea and I walk out with 2 pops, every time. I always call ahead to book. Mona is horrible.
    The very first time I ever went there maybe 2022, I had and older lady with a see through top. I never saw again. Angie was my next few times at MT during covid because I remember weari a mask going in because I was scared to be seen. Then I couldn't tell the difference between Angie and Chelsea in looks or service. Then I had Chelsea walk on my legs because they were always sore and it was amazing. Why not get a good massage while also getting a perfect HE. Is the new MT have same prices?

  11. #5192

    Angie

    Don't sleep on Angie. She honestly my favorite out of the three. She edges just as well as Chelsea and I walk out with 2 pops, every time. I always call ahead to book. Mona is horrible.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWayne497  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I've had Mona the past 2 times. I always end up having to finish myself off. I will have to get Chelsea or walk out as well.

  12. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Her services and rates are pretty standard for everyone, or at least I thought. Why would she cancel with you for another guy? Is that what she told you?
    She told me she double booked herself I think. It was 2 years ago now. I always call first and request her.

    Because that's the only reason I go. How ever after 3 years of messing around with standard HEs I'm looking at expanding my experiences. Happy holidays.

  13. #5190

    That is a bit odd

    Quote Originally Posted by Marryba19  [View Original Post]
    I got 10 bucks off on veterans day at DF LOL. I walked out of MT because I had an hour scheduled with Chelsea from the phone and for the second time in a row she canceled on me for one of you guys. And gave me mona. Nope. Chelsea or noone. Her mouth was open as I went out the door. She made me fall in love for a few months. But always need strange from the strange.
    Her services and rates are pretty standard for everyone, or at least I thought. Why would she cancel with you for another guy? Is that what she told you?

  14. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by Marryba19  [View Original Post]
    I got 10 bucks off on veterans day at DF LOL. I walked out of MT because I had an hour scheduled with Chelsea from the phone and for the second time in a row she canceled on me for one of you guys. And gave me mona. Nope. Chelsea or noone. Her mouth was open as I went out the door. She made me fall in love for a few months. But always need strange from the strange.
    I agree. I've had Mona the past 2 times. I always end up having to finish myself off. I will have to get Chelsea or walk out as well.

  15. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightridr48  [View Original Post]
    My error I meant to say $60 for CBJ is a good price. I know what most people pay and you are accurate. I also will say a lot of guys overpay. Negotiations are part of the art of mongering. I have had a duo in a snow storm for $150 all in that went well over my time and multiple pops. I have also had a birthday freebee from Mikki back in the day but as we all a know YMMV at these places. I have also walked out when they get GPS the price usually starts dropping at that point but you have to be willing to walk away if it doesn't. These ladies come from a culture of haggling they know the game and are good at it but deals can be found.
    I got 10 bucks off on veterans day at DF LOL. I walked out of MT because I had an hour scheduled with Chelsea from the phone and for the second time in a row she canceled on me for one of you guys. And gave me mona. Nope. Chelsea or noone. Her mouth was open as I went out the door. She made me fall in love for a few months. But always need strange from the strange.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape