Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 978 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 14664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14364

    Tot

    She may be the freakiest (in a good way), fun, sexy girl I've met in quite some time. If you're looking for a submissive one, look elsewhere. She will order you to fuck her harder and dump a huge load on her face or in her mouth or any where you desire. Her menu is wide open. Her pics are accurate. Mid to late thirties. Don't let her petite frame fool you. She can take a pounding. And she has a little bit of bounce for back shots. I preferred to deposit my huge load down her throat. After she swallowed she said damn that was a lot. I'm telling you boys, this one belongs in porn. She's about as open minded as I've met. Reasonable donations too. She bounces between Tampa and St. Pete. I highly recommend if you like a take charge kind of freak. I'll be repeating for as long as she's available.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/211537759

  2. #14363

    Harper

    I've seen Harper a few times. She's pretty cute and very submissive. Always seems faded on something. The real mystery with her is that I get the distinct impression that the person who texts me back and forth is a different person entirely. I think it's probably some dude on the other line and it creeps me out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyone here that doesn't want a great fuck? Just post the ad LOL.

  3. #14362
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCreeper  [View Original Post]
    She used the word fetish. I thought it was a weird thing to ask for, but I don't judge.
    What is more appealing: "I have a fetish" or "I'm a germaphobe" LOL.

  4. #14361
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Just got a hour with Harper. She has lost some weight and it was all lost on the righr place. She has the nicest ass. She let me get the bootie. What a fun hour. I post the contact info for those that want a great fuck.
    Is there anyone here that doesn't want a great fuck? Just post the ad LOL.

  5. #14360

    Haeper

    Just got a hour with Harper. She has lost some weight and it was all lost on the righr place. She has the nicest ass. She let me get the bootie. What a fun hour. I post the contact info for those that want a great fuck.

  6. #14359

    LexXxi in Hudson

    Anyone see LexXxi in Hudson?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/211454682
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8506.jpg‎  

  7. #14358

    Aka Pixar mom

    Her ass is great too. Will do just about anything you want. Last time I visited, she was using a camper in her driveway. No running water. No way to clean up. Worth the fare. 100 for 15 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? https://tryst.link/escort/crazydreamer.

    The tits are drawing me in.

  8. #14357
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    She must have learned if she claimed Fetish, guys would go along with it more as her kink to get her into it. If she just admitted she can't risk a nut inside, most guys would lose interest, or don't care and do it anyways. I can't imagine, in my case, going from puss to mouth and coming with a rubber on. I was the king of pulling out in time in college, but those days are way behind me now.
    It looks like she's straight edge but happens to be a SW'er really I csnt blame her there are some gross individuals on both sides of this game.

  9. #14356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Fetish, she probably learned

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCreeper  [View Original Post]
    She used the word fetish. I thought it was a weird thing to ask for, but I don't judge.
    She must have learned if she claimed Fetish, guys would go along with it more as her kink to get her into it. If she just admitted she can't risk a nut inside, most guys would lose interest, or don't care and do it anyways. I can't imagine, in my case, going from puss to mouth and coming with a rubber on. I was the king of pulling out in time in college, but those days are way behind me now.

  10. #14355

    It's all Rainbows and Sunshine Until

    Quote Originally Posted by JGR321  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to senior feedem for suggesting. Saw her at her private clean incall location. Comms were good as I was skeptical based on prior reports. Rates reasonable. BBBJ / cim / fiv / CFS. Not a clock watcher. MSOG. No Greek. Very personable. Has a roommate who stayed away during visit Has some health issues that she is dealing with (not infections) and has lost some weight compared to pics posted by others. Smells good. No drugs or cigs. Will repeat.
    She ghosts right when you pull up to the parking lot (just happened to me). Had great dreams with her but like others have driven a good distance with coms all along the way up until me saying I'm 5 minutes out and her saying ok to only have her vanish as soon as I get there. She used to be a lot closer to me so wasnt the biggest deal if she flaked, but her current place is pretty far for that to still be the norm.

    JJ.

  11. #14354

    Wording

    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    Ellie is great, but that's not a fetish LOL. She just definitely has a fear of germs or of someone getting cum inside her.
    She used the word fetish. I thought it was a weird thing to ask for, but I don't judge.

  12. #14353
    Yes it's germ fear. She even told me she's never kissed a man. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed time with her three times at her feather sound location. She's tiny but her body is full in all the right spots. She's fun for sure and will negotiate reasonably, has a dog in the room but won't bother you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    Ellie is great, but that's not a fetish LOL. She just definitely has a fear of germs or of someone getting cum inside her.

  13. #14352
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCreeper  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/211308477

    Dreamed of Ellie the other day. Communication was prompt, $$/ hh - $$hr. I opted for the half hour. Place in Clearwater. Body looks like in the pics, short, still perky, good energy. She has a unique fetish: she asked to feel you come in the bag in her mouth, so when I was about to blow in doggy (covered), I pulled out for a CBJ finish. I don't favor a CBJ finish, but the enthusiasm helps alot. Despite covered everything, I had a good time.
    Ellie is great, but that's not a fetish LOL. She just definitely has a fear of germs or of someone getting cum inside her.

  14. #14351

    Tryst girl

    Here is one that went from an SB site to full-time, toured, and then settled in Vegas.

    200 CD when I met her; that was MSOG at her apartment. 300 CD got you multiple hours and MSOG. But those days are long gone.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiannatemptation

  15. #14350

    Tryst vs LC

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on LC for less. I don't know why they think they should advertise more on one site than another when they know that we look at them all. Then again, from some of the rip-off reports, some just blindly go to see someone without any research.
    I've seen some of the Tryst women, and they are, for the most part, exponentially better than LC. Some of the LC women think erroneously that they can make the jump from LC to Tryst.

    I've seen several who have gone from the Sugar Baby sites to Tryst. When they get a few good reviews, the prices will just keep going up. The Tryst girls with the best reviews tend to be travelers in my research. I know one Tryst woman who has asked clients not to review her anymore.

    Many of the high-end ones will have TER reviews. You can join TER for free and browse the short reviews. If you pay and have a few regulars who have been reviewed, the women can "white list" you which opens the door to other women who have verification procedures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape