Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17753

    Michele 1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    How can I reach out or get in contact with Michele 1 L? I have seen JerseyGirl and SarahMaitland in the past and I'm sure they can absolutely vouch for me. Always a gentleman and zero drama. She's been on my wanting to try list. Any recs? Thanks in advance.
    Since you've seen Jersey and Sarah Maitland, have one of them put in a good word for you. I would do it ASAP because you want to ride that Pony.

  2. #17752

    Basement

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    Yo Rich5 when you bringing our little cuban snowbunny back man?! Miss that sweetheart.
    When he brought her back to our lovely city, he tricked her by saying he had a new puppy in his basement for her, the door locked behind her and she's still there today. This is Dani chapter 2 with this guy, he's honing his craft. SS96.

  3. #17751
    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    How can I reach out or get in contact with Michele 1 L? I have seen JerseyGirl and SarahMaitland in the past and I'm sure they can absolutely vouch for me. Always a gentleman and zero drama. She's been on my wanting to try list. Any recs? Thanks in advance.
    You reach out to Sarah or Jersey and ask them if they will vouch for you both will do it no issues from what I heard.

  4. #17750

    Csb

    Yo Rich5 when you bringing our little cuban snowbunny back man?! Miss that sweetheart.

  5. #17749

    Michele screen

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    How can I reach out or get in contact with Michele 1 L? I have seen JerseyGirl and SarahMaitland in the past and I'm sure they can absolutely vouch for me. Always a gentleman and zero drama. She's been on my wanting to try list. Any recs? Thanks in advance.
    One of them basically have to forward your info to her. If its been a while you'll probably need to see one of them again. I can't remember for sure if they give you her number or just give you the ok its been so long LOL.

  6. #17748

    Sophia

    Thanks to Ghost Rider for contact info. Not much can be said that has not been posted, she is a keeper will definitely repeat.

  7. #17747
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michele 1 L thanks to the referral from Jersey. Comms were good nice in call location. She texted me and we set up a date and time. On my arrival she texted me her appt # and how to get to it. Needless to say I was nervous LOL read so many great reviews of her. I am here to tell you the are all true. She is a hott spinner. Met me at the door with little school gurl type outfit looking hott I could feel that jr was agreeing and ready to play. Chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Then she slowly approached me and I could tell talk Time was over. Nice sensual DFK to start. Exploring each other's bodies. Nice breast and pierced nipples. Layed her down on the bed and had to taste her. Then it was her turn and her BBJ skills are above par and almost lost it but I wanted to feel her. She climbed on top and slowly lowered herself down on jr. Needless to say I didn't last long. Cleaned up and laid there and chatted for a bit. Dressed hug and kiss out the door. I will definitely put her in my UTR rotation.

    Stay safe 🔥.
    How can I reach out or get in contact with Michele 1 L? I have seen JerseyGirl and SarahMaitland in the past and I'm sure they can absolutely vouch for me. Always a gentleman and zero drama. She's been on my wanting to try list. Any recs? Thanks in advance.

  8. #17746

    Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michele 1 L thanks to the referral from Jersey. Comms were good nice in call location. She texted me and we set up a date and time. On my arrival she texted me her appt # and how to get to it. Needless to say I was nervous LOL read so many great reviews of her. I am here to tell you the are all true. She is a hott spinner. Met me at the door with little school gurl type outfit looking hott I could feel that jr was agreeing and ready to play. Chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Then she slowly approached me and I could tell talk Time was over. Nice sensual DFK to start. Exploring each other's bodies. Nice breast and pierced nipples. Layed her down on the bed and had to taste her. Then it was her turn and her BBJ skills are above par and almost lost it but I wanted to feel her. She climbed on top and slowly lowered herself down on jr. Needless to say I didn't last long. Cleaned up and laid there and chatted for a bit. Dressed hug and kiss out the door. I will definitely put her in my UTR rotation.

    Stay safe 🔥.
    She's definitely one of the best we have in this area. I don't see her near enough. I need to make a date LOL.

  9. #17745

    Michele 1 L

    I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michele 1 L thanks to the referral from Jersey. Comms were good nice in call location. She texted me and we set up a date and time. On my arrival she texted me her appt # and how to get to it. Needless to say I was nervous LOL read so many great reviews of her. I am here to tell you the are all true. She is a hott spinner. Met me at the door with little school gurl type outfit looking hott I could feel that jr was agreeing and ready to play. Chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Then she slowly approached me and I could tell talk Time was over. Nice sensual DFK to start. Exploring each other's bodies. Nice breast and pierced nipples. Layed her down on the bed and had to taste her. Then it was her turn and her BBJ skills are above par and almost lost it but I wanted to feel her. She climbed on top and slowly lowered herself down on jr. Needless to say I didn't last long. Cleaned up and laid there and chatted for a bit. Dressed hug and kiss out the door. I will definitely put her in my UTR rotation.

    Stay safe 🔥.

  10. #17744

    Jersey

    Had a dream last week I met up with an old friend Jersey Gurl. Been a minute since I had the opportunity to enjoy her oral skill. Easy to contact she had a bot on here great comms same great in call location spent hour with this nice lady. Caught up for a bit then it was time to lay back and enjoy and that I did. She brought me to the edge so many times that in the end it took longer than normal but we got it down. Great time was had by all look forward to seeing her again.

  11. #17743

    Seleste

    Anyone still go see her or not anymore after whatever happened with them and everyone still paying high prices even they are not normal no more?

  12. #17742
    Quote Originally Posted by Remix86  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers and seniors.

    I'm here to present the next best thing to this hobby.

    She's young, beautiful, has a good personality and energy.

    No drugs. Don't even think about bringing near or around her.

    I've seen her plenty of times and ready to share with the best we have to offer. No low ballers. No peons. Just good guys who want to have fun and help her out in the right way.

    I'll gatekeep for now till she's ready to be released into the wild.

    Hit me up with real talk. Exchanges are encouraged. Those who have help me get priority and everyone else can prove themselves.
    Anyone tried this one? Gatekeeper has low post count. I won't be the sacrificial lamb. LOL.

  13. #17741

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Polski77  [View Original Post]
    Which Tara are y'all talking about? TaraMarie?
    OCTara. She has a handle here. Tara3456.

  14. #17740
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Just speculation but according to Alexis's instagram, a close friend passed away recently, so maybe a time out.
    Yes, last text from Seleste was June 11th and she confirmed the same thing. Alexis text me saying she was available earlier this week but I was out of town.

  15. #17739

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Can't get hold of them. Everyone else has same issue?
    Just speculation but according to Alexis's instagram, a close friend passed away recently, so maybe a time out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape