Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,036 to 40,050 of 43539
-
02-09-09 10:47 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 297Safe Phone
Been around too long and read too many stories, yep using a safe phone that you pay as you go. Hope everyone else is doing the same. Not feeling the same as you wiseass, here and in the newspapers, other LEO or helping each other recently didn't Framingham help Natick in their bust of a AMP working in a motel on rte 9 this summer? Seems they are just cracking down on AMPs. I have been wrong before.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
-
02-09-09 00:48 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 219Whoa!!
Been to 18 Newbury 8-10 times over the past few years.
Had some bad visits, but also had some great FS encounters.
Various ages from early 20's to mid 40's; no fatties; a few were just too mechanical.
Couple of beautiful, young things gave me some extra time, both very orgasmic; one let me have MSOG (3)!
Gave her an extra c-note and my number; wish she'd come around again.
Be careful out there guys; LEO's watchin'!
J
Originally Posted by Bigbuzz
-
02-09-09 00:44 #3502Banned Member

Posts: 1036Asian Pleasures Bust
As I posted before, I used to use this service over a year ago. What I find odd is highlighted:
Originally Posted by SteveAusten
Obviously, this was not a simple prostitution arrest, they were looking for something else. Since the location is still the same as when I last used them, they have been there for over 2 years. Doubt it was the neighbors complaining if the Boston police were involved.
Originally Posted by Patriot Ledger
My guess is that this has something to do with Organized Crime. Probably Asian Pleasures was just one aspect of a larger business based in Boston.
P.S. BigBuzz, I hope you used a safe phone to make your appointment!!!
-
02-08-09 22:55 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 44Good fishin' hole
Bo Phoenix -Exit 15 -Weymouth Hingham line.
-
02-08-09 22:37 #3500Regular Member

Posts: 2Tone it Down
Guys,
There's been a flurry of posts about the "two spas" lately - - much of which is more boastful than informative.
RTFF! Too much attention.
'Nuff said?
-
02-08-09 21:49 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 89Spa B exotic massages
Hey all,
So, I almost made it to spa b but ran out of time. I just checked their web site and they have all kinds of massage, which I love.
So the question is, do you think I reduce my chances of a expanded menu if I go with the fancier massages...I dont want to draw someone who takes their job toooooo serious, if you know what I mean. Maybe safer to just get the swedish?
Thanks,
J4f
-
02-08-09 17:12 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 175My first experience at Spa B was similar. Especially from the part I quoted from your report. She was short little chunky but your description fits her to a T, if she had a tatoo on her cleavage then it was the same one. So she must work at both.
Originally Posted by Sunny Inbroc
wet
-
02-08-09 17:09 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 95Analysis
I'm curious. Why this bust as it seems small time? Is this just to make a statement as it seems totally random? Why the Boston police coordinating with Quincy? I'm of the opinion that there must have been something that bothered them about this in particular otherwise why not just call every Phoenix ad and have a real crackdown? Anybody care to comment. PM me if you want to comment privately.
Originally Posted by Bigbuzz
-
02-08-09 16:11 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 504CB,
I am pretty familiar with all the techniques, but when someone is wrapping like a sausage and you insist in trying to get naked for her, you run the risk of her walking out or some other unpleasantness.
There are girls there that do not provide extras and she is one. I am just reporting what I see.
Others can feel free to give it their best shot to win her over, but I think it will be wasted money.
Originally Posted by Clinton Bush
-
02-08-09 16:09 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 75Quincy bust
watch out!!!!!! just saw this in the Ledger online. I had been there earlier but now I won't return.
http://www.patriotledger.com/archive...ions-in-Quincy
-
02-08-09 16:08 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 504I actually requested her since I knew that 2 of the available girls gave extra and 1 did not according to earlier reports and my own experience. So of the four available, she was the unknown, so I gave her a shot.
Originally Posted by Momo Epez
-
02-08-09 14:49 #3493Regular Member

Posts: 11Downtown Thai
Checked out the "Downtown Thai" place which is Jolin's new place in Boston.
It's been a long while, but I've seen Natalie and Tani twice each in Watertown and prior to that in Cambridge. Always knew what to expect with these two.
Decided to switch it up and try the new place that advertises as being in Chinatown. It's not technically in Ctown but near by. Walk in, and to my complete surprise I draw a gringo. Not exactly what I was there for but not a problem either. She was fine. Nothing special to look at but not too shabby either. When I get in the room she tells me to lay down and to use the provided towel to cover up. Uh-oh.
Massage was actually quite good. Great thai massage for a white girl.
Long story short, not even so much of a hint of post-massage. Things looked so dire that I did not even ask. Maybe keeping things on the DL until they establish themselves, maybe I drew poorly, or maybe just bad luck.
-
02-08-09 01:01 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 125Re: Vanessa at ge's
Yes this girl has a twitch or something beyond her control going on. But it is nothing to worry about, I have seen her and she is fantastic, in fact the twitch seems to go away after the flip. Even if it didn't this girl more than makes up for it with the fact that she is not shy what so ever. Nothing pisses me off more than a jack shack girl that will not take off her clothes. If you are gonna jerk me off you're not a "good girl".
-
02-07-09 20:41 #3491Regular Member

Posts: 2Attn: SO Thai girl at Spa A
I think I might know who this thai girl is at Spa A! A couple wks back I stumbled upon Spa A and was debating on whether or not to get a massage. I sat in the parking lot for a few and decided what the hell. I walk in and was greeted by a hot receptionist who appeared to be in her late 30s but has an hourglass figure. She asked if I was interested in some kind of 2 for 1 deal. I opted out and just got 1 for now. She brought me back to a secluded room and told me my therapist would be in momentarily. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and she walks in. She appears to be in a good mood. At 1st I thought she was hawaiian, but now that I think about it she was defitnatly of asian decent but did not have an accent which was a relief. She is in her early to mid twenties, 5 5, little on the chunky side, long black wavy hair but had a great face. She asks if I would like to shower or use the private steambath and I said yes. She then walks me to another room where there were towels and a bottled h20 waiting.. She then told me take my time and she would be outside the door in case I need anything.
5 minutes later I walk out and she is waiting for me to bring me back into the room. She tells me to get comfortable and she would be back in a few minutes. She then comes back in and asks if I prefer a harder or lighter massage and I said in between. She started to massage me and told me I was very tight. She then gets on the table and starts working out my kinks and knots. Massage was great. She had great hands and seemed experienced and knowlegable. She then starts working on my buttocks and I instantly get aroused. I start to rub her leg. she then leans over and whispers in my ear and asked if I worked for law enforcement. I said No and she replied Good, me neither. She then whispers touch me. She allows for roaming but never took her pants down. She had big huge knockers which I prefer anyhow over ass. She then starts to tease me. I asked her if there was anything else involved and she said this is as far as it goes. So I never did get a BJ nor did she mention any other extras. I tip her $.4 at 1st and she said that this would not be accepted next time. I also tipped her $.8 but thought the session was worth it. She states that you come to a 5 star resturant and you get top notch service from the second I walk into the lobby until I leave. Fair Enough!
I didnt get a bbbjcim that time but maybe next time she will be up for it.
Also I dont think her name was Anita. I think her name could have been Monica or Maya, but who knows I am bad with name anyways.
Attitude 9.5 (down to earth and funny)
looks 8.5 (face) 7 ( I'm a boob guy)
Massage 8
HR 7.5
HE 8
-
02-07-09 14:15 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 1264Always try to find a way get rid of the sheets
Tell her you are too hot, brush the sheet off, turn over so the sheet will fall off, anything to lose it. Then as she massages you let her know you enjoy it by softly moaning. As she gets close to your butt or private parts arrange yourself on the table to get her hand closer and moan softly. Reach your hand around and touch, then rub the leg of the girl while she rubs your back. After the flip, lick your lips and show an obvious stare to her tits and ass. Brush your cock accdently with your hand. Make her comfortable with you. This does a lot to see you will get extras.
Originally Posted by Dan Wesson









Reply With Quote





