Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 29306
-
07-04-26 12:33 #28721Senior Member

Posts: 494Firehouse
Use the search function in the top right corner to find the location. It's been discussed many many times. Soooo I finally got to meet Lena. Jesus fucking Christ. Reports are accurate. Face fucking, Greek, rough play, etc etc are all on the table. I consider myself pretty vanilla so some of that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Did take a trip to the Greek islands tho. Hadn't done that in a long time. She is an absolute fucking freak. If you're greeted by a smiling Asian woman with high energy enthusiasm you've found her. Although as she was grabbing my dick while we walked to the room I did ask her name just to make sure. Instead of asking if she was Lena, because that move has burned me more than once. Normal rates apply and worth every penny imo.
-
07-04-26 02:13 #28720Senior Member

Posts: 219Figs
I agree 100%.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
She's not ugly, nor gorgeous. Not twig, nor burger shaped. She's a solid medium. It's her personality and massage skills that put her top tier bracket.
Everything covered for me BTW. No offer of bbj. Also, if you're in the first room on the right, that table squeaks like crazy. Made sense to me when I left as to the reason why I seen mamasan guarding the door.
Also noticed a few spell check errors in original post. Sometimes I don't catch it and want to get the message out before I forget to post. I visit a lot and just can't be bothered to post at times.
Good luck and I promise you there are no craisens down there.
-
07-03-26 12:14 #28719Senior Member

Posts: 494Love the undercover decent body finds. Don't get me wrong, I love banging hot women. But I'll almost (almost being operative word here) take personality and enthusiasm over looks any time. May have to venture over that way to check her out. Probably nice for you not to have a small alien head staring back at you huh? Aka walnut / grape. Haha.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 10:42 #28718Senior Member

Posts: 344Bobo
Originally Posted by FindingIndy
[View Original Post]
For those that haven't seen her, Turpentine posted a pic of Bobo a few years back.
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her recently so not sure what she looks like now. I'm assuming everyone’s referring to that Bobo.
Youll have to click on Turpentines “[View Original Post]” to see the pic, they don’t get added to the quote.
-
07-03-26 05:55 #28717Senior Member

Posts: 494No, she's not. She's fairly small. If one were to use the search function in the top right corner of this thread and enter her name, they would see a plethora of reports about her and why someone would want to see her.
Originally Posted by FindingIndy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 01:30 #28716Senior Member

Posts: 219Angela. Heathrow
Went into the one up the road by the car dealership, just past Ameriplex and turned around and back out the door. She gave me the business cards for that and another spa which reminded me that Heathrow was run by the same group. She informed me that two girls were there because she could tell I wasn't staying.
Dropped $$ for the hour to mamasan. Who is a well put together older lady. Drew Angela instead. I'd say late 20's. Body wasn't fantastic at first glance, but I rolled the dice and because I love playing Russian roulette.
She was wearing baggy shorts and crop top. Kinda looked like she is preggers or has been not too long ago. Excellent massage with just the right amount of oil and firm pressure. I got a full head to toe for 40 minutes. Told to flip and she asked if I payed up at front counter. She pointed and smiled at the little guy and I nodded and asked for boom boom. She sailed and said of course. Her English is actually really good. I kinda feel like I've seen her somewhere before, but cannot for the life of me remember where.
Anyway, surprisingly she had an undercover decent body. Firm, smooth and chunky legs, above average arse and seven smaller B's. On her back she looked good and bent over. Extremely cute in a way, but defo not a knockout in the looks. Her personality is superb.
No fake moans, no lube, played with herself in both positions and had some quiet moans. Not of the fake "yeah baby, fuck good, cum baby" crap. I genuinely had a good session.
Like I said, not the best looking, but not ugly. Very cute with a sensational personality. Put in some real effort on pre game and post game. Said she's been there one week and will be there for the month. Will transfer to the one down the road past Ameriplex next month. Remember, looks are in the eyes of the beholder. And no dried grapes in the rear area.
-
07-03-26 00:38 #28715Senior Member

Posts: 238Bobo??
She is the one with nice tits and no condom unless you request or?
Originally Posted by FindingIndy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 19:15 #28714Regular Member

Posts: 13Bobo
Is BoBo the one with the bigger knockers?
Originally Posted by HeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 12:31 #28713Regular Member

Posts: 15It doesn't look open
I drive by there everyday since I live near and the sign was torn down and there is no open sign. Where are you getting this information from?
Originally Posted by ThatGuy8990
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 11:41 #28712Senior Member

Posts: 57Amy
Received a text from "The Gusher" notifying me she would be back this week. Decided to stop in early today before the lunch crew starts piling in from the recent public service announcement. Same level of service as before. Brief massage then off to the races. I need to start wearing some slip resistant shoes, the floor was pretty saturated by the time we were finished playing from the side of the table. Then moving to the chair in the corner. Luckily had no interruptions, but didn't see any other MTs working so your visit may vary.
-
07-02-26 11:26 #28711Senior Member

Posts: 57Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 11:23 #28710Senior Member

Posts: 494Thank you for the heads up on her. For future reference, it's ok to dm me when a highly sought after MT moves within the city. LOL hopefully I can beat the masses there.
Originally Posted by HeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 21:13 #28709Senior Member

Posts: 153Firehouse confirmed.
-
07-01-26 19:18 #28708Regular Member

Posts: 9Sunshine Spa
Met I think her name is Donna at Sunshine Spa. She's about 5'5 with long black hair and C cup boobs, they might have been a little bigger. Nice massage and paid attention to detail. During the middle of the massage I asked if she could use oil and she agreed. Not too rough or too soft. On the flip she gave a covered BJ and we tried mish and doggy. From what I could tell she enjoyed doggy more because she pushed back more as I pushed forward. Finished in the bag. I was offered another massage before I got dressed too which I wasn't expecting. Her massages are really good.
-
07-01-26 16:54 #28707Senior Member

Posts: 68Lina
Lina, formerly from Phoenix, is now at Firehouse, 3904 W. 86th St. Also, Bobo is back from Chicago and Amy is back from New York at Z Spa.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





