Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 29307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28722

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function in the top right corner to find the location. It's been discussed many many times. Soooo I finally got to meet Lena. Jesus fucking Christ. Reports are accurate. Face fucking, Greek, rough play, etc etc are all on the table. I consider myself pretty vanilla so some of that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Did take a trip to the Greek islands tho. Hadn't done that in a long time. She is an absolute fucking freak. If you're greeted by a smiling Asian woman with high energy enthusiasm you've found her. Although as she was grabbing my dick while we walked to the room I did ask her name just to make sure. Instead of asking if she was Lena, because that move has burned me more than once. Normal rates apply and worth every penny imo.
    Joe, I've been laying off for a while, but had to try Leena out last evening now that she is on NE side. You are 100% correct. She is everything you said and then some. Does not haggle as well as she only mentioned 60 for hour and nothing else. She opened one bra cup for that, then the other cup for her donation. That is a huge plus in my opinion. Very cute face and even cuter semi hairy puss. She will literally force your hands in situations I am not accustomed to, (rougher side), and tell you directly, she LOVES it. And she does. She forces her face on your little guy too, but she was bending it a bit as it doesn't go down her throat. It just hits the back and tries to bend, but at full mast, he no bend like that. So she tried harder LOL Also about knocked me out kissing my whole face. I've never had someone kiss me so much LOL She is a trip. I did not waste any time with any massage, I just went in with one thing in mind and she knew it.

    There was a brand new copper / red vehicle there when I first drove by so I did a few rounds and came back and sat waiting till that feller came out as I was sure he was there for Leena, knowing there was another girl there like usual. Hope he didn't mind plus I did not want to interrupt but I am sure he knows who I am now LOL. She will be there till end of July, then rotate somewhere else for a month till October. So she'll be around for a little while.

    She also speaks fluent Japanese as well. I was surprised. Again, probably one of the cutest pussies I've seen yet.

  2. #28721

    Firehouse

    Use the search function in the top right corner to find the location. It's been discussed many many times. Soooo I finally got to meet Lena. Jesus fucking Christ. Reports are accurate. Face fucking, Greek, rough play, etc etc are all on the table. I consider myself pretty vanilla so some of that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Did take a trip to the Greek islands tho. Hadn't done that in a long time. She is an absolute fucking freak. If you're greeted by a smiling Asian woman with high energy enthusiasm you've found her. Although as she was grabbing my dick while we walked to the room I did ask her name just to make sure. Instead of asking if she was Lena, because that move has burned me more than once. Normal rates apply and worth every penny imo.

  3. #28720

    Figs

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Love the undercover decent body finds. Don't get me wrong, I love banging hot women. But I'll almost (almost being operative word here) take personality and enthusiasm over looks any time. May have to venture over that way to check her out. Probably nice for you not to have a small alien head staring back at you huh? Aka walnut / grape. Haha.
    I agree 100%.

    She's not ugly, nor gorgeous. Not twig, nor burger shaped. She's a solid medium. It's her personality and massage skills that put her top tier bracket.

    Everything covered for me BTW. No offer of bbj. Also, if you're in the first room on the right, that table squeaks like crazy. Made sense to me when I left as to the reason why I seen mamasan guarding the door.

    Also noticed a few spell check errors in original post. Sometimes I don't catch it and want to get the message out before I forget to post. I visit a lot and just can't be bothered to post at times.

    Good luck and I promise you there are no craisens down there.

  4. #28719
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Went into the one up the road by the car dealership, just past Ameriplex and turned around and back out the door. She gave me the business cards for that and another spa which reminded me that Heathrow was run by the same group. She informed me that two girls were there because she could tell I wasn't staying.

    Dropped $$ for the hour to mamasan. Who is a well put together older lady. Drew Angela instead. I'd say late 20's. Body wasn't fantastic at first glance, but I rolled the dice and because I love playing Russian roulette.

    She was wearing baggy shorts and crop top. Kinda looked like she is preggers or has been not too long ago. Excellent massage with just the right amount of oil and firm pressure. I got a full head to toe for 40 minutes. Told to flip and she asked if I payed up at front counter. She pointed and smiled at the little guy and I nodded and asked for boom boom. She sailed and said of course. Her English is actually really good. I kinda feel like I've seen her somewhere before, but cannot for the life of me remember where.

    Anyway, surprisingly she had an undercover decent body. Firm, smooth and chunky legs, above average arse and seven smaller B's. On her back she looked good and bent over. Extremely cute in a way, but defo not a knockout in the looks. Her personality is superb.

    No fake moans, no lube, played with herself in both positions and had some quiet moans. Not of the fake "yeah baby, fuck good, cum baby" crap. I genuinely had a good session.

    Like I said, not the best looking, but not ugly. Very cute with a sensational personality. Put in some real effort on pre game and post game. Said she's been there one week and will be there for the month. Will transfer to the one down the road past Ameriplex next month. Remember, looks are in the eyes of the beholder. And no dried grapes in the rear area.
    Love the undercover decent body finds. Don't get me wrong, I love banging hot women. But I'll almost (almost being operative word here) take personality and enthusiasm over looks any time. May have to venture over that way to check her out. Probably nice for you not to have a small alien head staring back at you huh? Aka walnut / grape. Haha.

  5. #28718

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingIndy  [View Original Post]
    Is BoBo the one with the bigger knockers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this Gem.
    For those that haven't seen her, Turpentine posted a pic of Bobo a few years back.

    I haven't seen her recently so not sure what she looks like now. I'm assuming everyone’s referring to that Bobo.

    Youll have to click on Turpentines “[View Original Post]” to see the pic, they don’t get added to the quote.

  6. #28717
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingIndy  [View Original Post]
    Is BoBo the one with the bigger knockers?
    No, she's not. She's fairly small. If one were to use the search function in the top right corner of this thread and enter her name, they would see a plethora of reports about her and why someone would want to see her.

  7. #28716

    Angela. Heathrow

    Went into the one up the road by the car dealership, just past Ameriplex and turned around and back out the door. She gave me the business cards for that and another spa which reminded me that Heathrow was run by the same group. She informed me that two girls were there because she could tell I wasn't staying.

    Dropped $$ for the hour to mamasan. Who is a well put together older lady. Drew Angela instead. I'd say late 20's. Body wasn't fantastic at first glance, but I rolled the dice and because I love playing Russian roulette.

    She was wearing baggy shorts and crop top. Kinda looked like she is preggers or has been not too long ago. Excellent massage with just the right amount of oil and firm pressure. I got a full head to toe for 40 minutes. Told to flip and she asked if I payed up at front counter. She pointed and smiled at the little guy and I nodded and asked for boom boom. She sailed and said of course. Her English is actually really good. I kinda feel like I've seen her somewhere before, but cannot for the life of me remember where.

    Anyway, surprisingly she had an undercover decent body. Firm, smooth and chunky legs, above average arse and seven smaller B's. On her back she looked good and bent over. Extremely cute in a way, but defo not a knockout in the looks. Her personality is superb.

    No fake moans, no lube, played with herself in both positions and had some quiet moans. Not of the fake "yeah baby, fuck good, cum baby" crap. I genuinely had a good session.

    Like I said, not the best looking, but not ugly. Very cute with a sensational personality. Put in some real effort on pre game and post game. Said she's been there one week and will be there for the month. Will transfer to the one down the road past Ameriplex next month. Remember, looks are in the eyes of the beholder. And no dried grapes in the rear area.

  8. #28715

    Bobo??

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingIndy  [View Original Post]
    Is BoBo the one with the bigger knockers?
    She is the one with nice tits and no condom unless you request or?

  9. #28714

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Lina, formerly from Phoenix, is now at Firehouse, 3904 W. 86th St. Also, Bobo is back from Chicago and Amy is back from New York at Z Spa.
    Is BoBo the one with the bigger knockers?

  10. #28713

    It doesn't look open

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy8990  [View Original Post]
    Think Sunny Angel Spa on keystone is back open.
    I drive by there everyday since I live near and the sign was torn down and there is no open sign. Where are you getting this information from?

  11. #28712

    Amy

    Received a text from "The Gusher" notifying me she would be back this week. Decided to stop in early today before the lunch crew starts piling in from the recent public service announcement. Same level of service as before. Brief massage then off to the races. I need to start wearing some slip resistant shoes, the floor was pretty saturated by the time we were finished playing from the side of the table. Then moving to the chair in the corner. Luckily had no interruptions, but didn't see any other MTs working so your visit may vary.

  12. #28711
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the heads up on her. For future reference, it's ok to dm me when a highly sought after MT moves within the city. LOL hopefully I can beat the masses there.
    Good luck with that.

  13. #28710
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Lina, formerly from Phoenix, is now at Firehouse, 3904 W. 86th St. Also, Bobo is back from Chicago and Amy is back from New York at Z Spa.
    Thank you for the heads up on her. For future reference, it's ok to dm me when a highly sought after MT moves within the city. LOL hopefully I can beat the masses there.

  14. #28709
    Firehouse confirmed.

  15. #28708

    Sunshine Spa

    Met I think her name is Donna at Sunshine Spa. She's about 5'5 with long black hair and C cup boobs, they might have been a little bigger. Nice massage and paid attention to detail. During the middle of the massage I asked if she could use oil and she agreed. Not too rough or too soft. On the flip she gave a covered BJ and we tried mish and doggy. From what I could tell she enjoyed doggy more because she pushed back more as I pushed forward. Finished in the bag. I was offered another massage before I got dressed too which I wasn't expecting. Her massages are really good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape