Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 18368
-
07-02-26 23:00 #17693Senior Member

Posts: 232Holy smokes
Yeaaahhhh think I'll take your lead my friend. She looks hot ASF. I'm pretty sure "something from work " will pop up tomorrow for me LOL. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 22:37 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 368She's been reviewed before
She is a pro!
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
I went out with her about a year ago! We were meeting at one of my spots and she showed up like a full blow hooker! Huge fakes hanging out! I was embarrassed and quickly had to escort her out! Went back to my place and after a BJ preview; she wanted to re-negotiate terms, for getting a baby sitter, driving from Bethesda (at the time), etc. I had to play nice just to get her out of my place, b / c she started acting crazy. Body is hot, pretty girl, but abs Bat S. Into holistic shit. I'm sure some have had a good time with her, but I couldn't get her out of my spot with the quickness!
As far as ppm, I'm sure 500 would get it all done, maybe she is up to 800 now. Anyways be safe!
-
07-02-26 21:24 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 77Re: Kirsten / Kyrsten, just in case anyone else is ever searching for her. This is not her real name, not completely sure but it might be a friend. Her real first name is Carla. I won't post her last name or other info, but if you run into her just PM me.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 19:29 #17690Senior Member

Posts: 232https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7
Been chatting with Angel. Supposed to grab drinks tomorrow night. She hasn't mentioned ppm yet. Feel like I'm about to get hit with a big number LOL.
Anyone experience her?
-
07-02-26 09:31 #17689Senior Member

Posts: 1049Could you blame her. She was posted all over here. Probably fucking everyone and anyone so h. O. e inflation is up. She has to make that money before the invariable would happen when she's all fat and busted.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 07:14 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 115Yeah, I got you. I'm sure everyone has their "fuck it, why not" moment LOL.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 21:06 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 489I know everyone is tired of reading about bunny just as an update, last time (not long ago) I talked to her, she won't buldge from 800. Funny thing was I knew she was with some other dude earlier that day. You think I'd pay 800 for a used bucket? LOL.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 19:03 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 252Are you sure this one is real? I was looking at her, but didn't message as her profile looks pretty spotty.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:50 #17685Regular Member

Posts: 194I was chatting with Katarina about month ago. We even agreed on PPM (500) but never met due to schedules, and I drifted in a different direction after. Her comms are decent and she looks pretty in the photos.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:10 #17684Senior Member

Posts: 92https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
This one went at the onset from like 3-500 to the last time she hmu to like a 1000. Talk about linear progressions.
-
07-01-26 18:08 #17683Senior Member

Posts: 92First few messages she expressed wanting to meet and then went silent.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
FYI. She is in Silver Spring and drives.
-
07-01-26 15:18 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 169Case in point. This one starts at 2. 5 k. She's cute and fun and I'm sure everyone has messaged her. Said she got 1. 5 before. Just unrealistic where all these women are after a very small segment of SDs throwing stupid money around.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266
I think OP could have been saying if he thought a woman was worth it he'd pay the higher asks. The bias that guides me is that there are some gorgeous women I have spent time with that accepted 400-600. And I see them for as long as we're having fun. No doubt they're still hunting for the big ppms too, which is fine by me. I treat them well, always respectfully, stay as consistent as they want, and the ppms add up.
Last, these women flake and come in and out of our lives with whimsy. They get a boyfriend. An SD that pays more but doesn't last. They want to save up for a trip. They just get busy with life. I seriously doubt the ppm is the only driving factor. If you're not lowballing below the averages here they change their minds and come, go, and come back.
-
07-01-26 14:52 #17681Senior Member

Posts: 169Been chatting with K. She's pretty sporadic on comms but really sweet. She's alluded to higher spoiling and shared some nice pictures. Haven't met. Not sure we will but she seems pretty legit. The fact that she hasn't thrown out a crazy ppm yet is probably a good thing.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 14:17 #17680Senior Member

Posts: 106He said he don't mind paying 2 to 3 k if they "worth" it to him.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
But he also said most here are only worth 300 to 600 so he obviously not paying 2 k to 3 k.
I hate to tell people this one person or this whole forum of customers does not reset the market.
There a thing called VIP in every business this ain't no different.
-
07-01-26 13:45 #17679Senior Member

Posts: 232I might have missed the mark.
The point I was attempting to make is IDC if the price is high. I'm not going to disregard someone because they want a lot. If she seems worth to me, I'll indulge.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
However, there's isn't a girl up here worth a huge price tag.
Hopefully that clears up the confusion. My apologies.









Reply With Quote






