Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 363 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1438

    Stephanie: a lucky find

    I have said this before. I'll say it again. Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear get you.

    It is all a matter of luck. I was one lucky dude when I found Stephanie. Other times I wasn't so lucky. It's a little like buying a used car. You cannot tell what you've got until you look under the hood. This is true of escorts, massage parlor girls, streetwalkers, and even the girl next door. Money makes no difference. It's part of the hobby.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie 004.jpg‎   Stephanie 006.jpg‎   Stephanie 005.jpg‎   Stephanie 05.jpg‎   Stephanie 20.jpg‎  

    Stephanie 21.jpg‎   Stephanie 15.jpg‎   Stephanie 96.jpg‎   Stephanie 93.jpg‎   Stephanie 98.jpg‎  


  2. #1437

    Stephanie: an attractive girl

    Stephanie has been reviewed by me and others on a number of occasions. She is still around and looking good. There is no need for me to say more.

    I will take this opportunity to respond to the below quote, copied from the Philly Forum.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Woods
    I've been looking at some of the photos in this thread and I cannot believe that anyone could have the stomach to get serviced by any of the girls. To call them complete skanks would actually be an insult to skanks.

    I realize that everyone favors a particular ‘type’ of girl. Skinny or fat, petite or tall, flat or big chested. But my god just how is it possible to find these women even slightly attractive?

    Guys. Why not get second jobs or break your piggy-banks and spend a little more money to get a quality woman?

    Just raise your standards and stop giving all mongers a bad name.
    Dan Woods,

    I wish I could answer your questions. I cannot. If I could I would probably receive a noble prize. For the life of me I cannot fathom why people do some of the things they do. I do not understand how some people can possibly have a preference for some of the thing they covet. It is beyond me. When I see some guy walking down the street with a pimply, shapeless toad like girl; a huge smile on his face, I cannot help but wonder: What the fuck? Even more to the point: Whenever a totally hot girl appears, out in public, hand in hand with a fat shabby looking dude; I cannot help but wonder: What the fuck? Why is it that people choose to be with certain people?

    Similarly, I have no idea why a monger might choose one type of mongering activity over another. I can only imagine. Some guys favor CraigsList girls, while others prefer escort service girls and still others like the girl who give a massage and there are others who like the girls who walk the streets. Certainly cost and monetary value are an issue. And, there is no counting for taste. There are them who like porn queens and their porn type of service, and there are them that like the girl next door types with their girl friend experience and there are those who like etc, etc, etc and on infinitum. There are guys who like girls that they can talk dirty too. They go out looking for someone they can call a cum slurping **** and shit like that, because their wives or girls friends do not want to hear it. There are guys who seek a little anal action, and wifey pooh ain’t having that action either. And there are probably guys who just like the low life shanks because they like shanks. There are probably as many reasons for mongering and mongering types as there are mongers. This is especially true if you take into consideration the kooks (or the guys with special fetishes).

    So, Dan Woods, I cannot answer your question, “just how is it possible to find these women even slightly attractive?” I just don’t know. Likewise; although I have given it some thought, I do not have an answer for your suggestion, “Why not get second jobs or break your piggy-banks and spend a little more money to get a quality woman?” I do want to make one point. Most of us do what we do to satisfy ourselves and are not attempting to satisfy the wishes of some stranger.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie 003.jpg‎   Stephanie 95.jpg‎   Stephanie 08.jpg‎   Stephanie 16.jpg‎   Stephanie 18.jpg‎  

    Stephanie 22.jpg‎   Stephanie 14 (2).jpg‎   Stephanie 99.jpg‎   Stephanie 07.jpg‎   Stephanie 14.jpg‎  


  3. #1436

    SW(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel
    I am not getting any action on Broadway in the past two weeks. Every time I go up there I don't see anything worthwhile picking up. Sometimes I drive around and park for at least 1 hour and see nothing. The only action I have been getting is from my blackbook of SW's who call me. A few of them told me its the weather that's keeping most of them inside. I do see a lot of LE when I do go out there sometimes. I guess I am going to wait until spring to do my mongering.
    Tussel

    If you have dated some of them, you may check CL to see if any of them are posting. After all, they want to eat and support their habits.

    Cheers

    TM

  4. #1435

    Where are SW on Broadway?

    I am not getting any action on Broadway in the past two weeks. Every time I go up there I don't see anything worthwhile picking up. Sometimes I drive around and park for at least 1 hour and see nothing. The only action I have been getting is from my blackbook of SW's who call me. A few of them told me its the weather that's keeping most of them inside. I do see a lot of LE when I do go out there sometimes. I guess I am going to wait until spring to do my mongering.

  5. #1434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Alisha

    Picked up Alisha on broadway. BBBJ, standard rates. has anyone tried FS with her?

  6. #1433

    Sunny

    $75 for covered $100 for uncovered $150 for fs

  7. #1432

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman
    She charges 80 for BJ & 100 for BBBJ, not sure about her FS rates.

    Has any one done FS with her?
    Wow a 100 for a BBBJ in the car ? steep for these times and the area.

    Cheers

    TM

  8. #1431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Sunny

    She charges 80 for BJ & 100 for BBBJ, not sure about her FS rates.

    Has any one done FS with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jitbagq
    Yes, Sunny is for real! Saw her earlier this month for a "car date". The best head! BBBJ but spit. Oh well. Great tits. She will do fs. Had pics of her but deleted them.

  9. #1430

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by A John
    I`ve seen the pic`s about 3 yrs ago on a dating web site. Sorry not sure witch one.

    I definitely recall the photo in the orange as the cleavage was a good bull's-eye memory. To no avail and unsuccessful.
    Yes, Sunny is for real! Saw her earlier this month for a "car date". The best head! BBBJ but spit. Oh well. Great tits. She will do fs. Had pics of her but deleted them.

  10. #1429

    Dont forget westfield ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel
    I totally agree with you on Federal and Marlton Streets. Broadway is not the same either. I remember 5-10 years ago I couldn't decide which SW to pick up because most of them were rated 7-10 . The action definitely has went down over the years.
    This is where I found a Stripper who went by the name Provia. Very hot mixed spanish and indian chick that worked across the Ben F. This had to be at least 2 years ago. If you're persistent then you'll be rewarded. A few months ago I found a WSW by the name of Sam. She strolls Marlton Pike and Federal as well. Seek and you shall find.

  11. #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat
    That used to be a hot spot ( back 5-10 years) I had several regulars over there and they were always older say mid 20's to mid 30's but great pick ups,

    Recently the last couple times I strolled through there it was dead or the girls were 1-2,

    Sprat
    I totally agree with you on Federal and Marlton Streets. Broadway is not the same either. I remember 5-10 years ago I couldn't decide which SW to pick up because most of them were rated 7-10 . The action definitely has went down over the years.

  12. #1427
    I`ve seen the pic`s about 3 yrs ago on a dating web site. Sorry not sure witch one.

    I definitely recall the photo in the orange as the cleavage was a good bull's-eye memory. To no avail and unsuccessful.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rain1393
    Has anyone been with this girl?

    http://southjersey.craigslist.org/ers/1004299110.html

    I think that she goes by the name Sunny and from talking to her she only does bjs and bbbjs. Anyone have any reports?

  13. #1426

    Car Date

    Has anyone been with this girl?

    http://southjersey.craigslist.org/ers/1004299110.html

    I think that she goes by the name Sunny and from talking to her she only does bjs and bbbjs. Anyone have any reports?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 031508.jpg‎   31607.jpg‎  

  14. #1425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259

    Federal & Marlton

    That used to be a hot spot ( back 5-10 years) I had several regulars over there and they were always older say mid 20's to mid 30's but great pick ups,

    Recently the last couple times I strolled through there it was dead or the girls were 1-2,

    Sprat

  15. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus
    A new abreviation? What's that mean.?
    Sorry, it was suppose to be

    BBBJNQNS= bbbj+No Quit No Spit

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape