Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 18521
-
07-01-26 23:14 #18206Senior Member

Posts: 826Fellow Savages,
Slam just returned from a few days out west and filed a report in the Boise Massage Parlor forum. Boise isn't a big town. Maybe a quarter of Cincy's population. But has an abundance of L3 MPs that feature many flavors of Asian and Latina talent. Same prices and service levels as the deli but absolutely no waiting on this particular Thursday afternoon. If time had permitted, I'd have made a return to try the other gurl I spied (or one of the three that I didn't). Pretty amazing for a single MP, and there are a half dozen plus more of ´em nearby. Truly, I'd be raiding life's savings if I had greater access! LOL.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Parlor-Reports
-
07-01-26 23:07 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 1164Remington
Remington in Loveland opposite way of the recent busted place (forgot the name or at least drawing a blank at the time of writing this) The skinny older lady will credit card swipe you and play with the asshole weather your on your back, ass up or on your stomach. If that is any one's thing. She is the most straight forward lady I know out there now.
-
07-01-26 19:45 #18204Senior Member

Posts: 346Seriously?
You're not getting that at an L1. Ridiculous thought. You need an L3 around here for that. Go to Colerain Ave and ask. L1 is for L1 level service.
Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 15:58 #18203Senior Member

Posts: 41Honestly, I've been several times throughout the year and I've never seen another person or had to wait. Just don't go during peak hours, I like to go an hour or two after it opens during the week and never on the weekend.
Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 15:39 #18202Senior Member

Posts: 41Ass play
Go to pretty much any L1 spa and ask for a soft massage. It will basically just be a tease, whenever she gets close to the area you like, just react and let her know you like it. You should get what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 11:08 #18201Senior Member

Posts: 745Bingo
I believe I've used them 4 or 5 times and had one good experience to 3-4 bad ones.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
I did get a lingling, at least one that was hot, but she couldn't get rid of me fast enough. Blowie then two positions and I was gone after filling the bag. Compared to the other experiences this was awesome. She was hot and had nice bolt on. Performance can leave something to be desired if I still get off and she's hot.
-
07-01-26 10:04 #18200Senior Member

Posts: 335Air Conditioning
They do but with the door opening every 5 minutes it has trouble keeping up!
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 10:03 #18199Regular Member

Posts: 9Sakura. Is it worth it? Is it crazy busy and weird?
I tend to prefer low-key places. Sakura is tempting, but the thought of sitting in a waiting room full of dudes while you hear god knows what from adjacent rooms. It feels a little weird to me. Is the traffic really that high there? Even on a weekday morning / afternoon?
-
07-01-26 08:55 #18198Regular Member

Posts: 9Ass massage / play?
I might be an odd duck, but one of my favorite parts of an asian massage is when they tease you and credit card swipe your asscrack. I know one provider in Tampa who, completely unprompted, went from some nice ass rubbing to licking my ass with her tongue. I wasn't sure what was happening, just that it felt like heaven, and then I looked in the mirror and saw her face in my ass, LOL. (This is a place that showers you beforehand very thoroughly, and I do always keep a spotless / shaved ass, not sure if that plays a role). Safe to say I've been back to her a few times! Anyways. Anything like that around here? Or at least a bit more attention to the area? Is there something I should request? I'm bad at asking for what I want, I always just let the provider do what they want.
-
07-01-26 06:54 #18197Senior Member

Posts: 433This weather
I certainly hope that the deli has air conditioning.
-
06-30-26 22:04 #18196Senior Member

Posts: 2246Sm888
Sm888 is no longer in business.
Originally Posted by Risky23
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 19:42 #18195Banned Member

Posts: 29Gone, just like a train
You're a bit late on this one, this place is already gone and this user is already gone.
Originally Posted by Risky23
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 13:33 #18194Regular Member

Posts: 17Dm
I'm not sure I know where this is. Can we chat? Would love to know thanks!
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 13:21 #18193Regular Member

Posts: 5I highly doubt it. FS is covered.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 13:40 #18192Senior Member

Posts: 826Agreed, most HA's not worth it
CrazyE, I have to agree: most of the Hotel Asians are a total ripoff. You'll always be sent bogus pictures from the booker. The women you'll actually see tend to be grannies or talent that couldn't pass muster at the deli or any other AMP.
On rare occasions, one will encounter a Lingling type (mentioned in my recent posts). But she only lasted a few days and is long gone. Likely back to New York.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




