Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30340

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Avoid her! She is in the business to scam. I posted about her months ago. Someone just confirmed last week her husband still hangs around. I even posted the communication text with them.

    I tried to see Rose, and even drove to her location. Once I told her I was in the parking lot, she asked me for a pic indicating I was in there. I sent the pic of the front lobby, and I never heard back from her anymore.
    Rose is just a massive tweaker. It's the ice. Or whatever the flavor of the month is that she's on. I forgot this but one time she thought I was wearing a wire. She's just trying to be safe and is very paranoid.

  2. #30339

    Backpage Raleigh Body Rubs

    Hey,

    Has anyone ever had any luck with these women on Backpage Raleigh Body Rubs or are they all fake or scammers looking for a deposit.

  3. #30338

    Re: Scorpio

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about Scorpio today so I thought I would look her up and see how she is doing. It looks like she has one more year to go.
    I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

  4. #30337

    Avoid Star at all costs.

    She is not someone you want to get tangled up with and her body is riddled with sores and old scar sores from whatever she is using or has used in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Any dreams? Tats match so appears real and has been on for about 3 weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...e/982547192768

    Rose. Dreamed she was eager to please and cooperated with all requests. Spinner for sure. Current ad looks sketchy however.

  5. #30336

    Becca

    I've posted before that I tried to see Becca, and she asked me to call her. When I did, I swear I was talking with a Heavy smoker Grandma. Her voice did not match her age. I skipped her.

    I went to see a provider yesterday, and while I was waiting for her in the parking lot, I saw Becca walking in front of me with another provider that I have seen her posts too.

    Becca looks super skinny. Her AD pics show someone healthy. I recognized her face. It was her, and her face is not bad, but her entire body is super thin compared to the pics she posted.

    Did anyone had the chance to see her?

  6. #30335

    Star! AVOID HER!

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Any dreams? Tats match so appears real and has been on for about 3 weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...e/982547192768

    Rose. Dreamed she was eager to please and cooperated with all requests. Spinner for sure. Current ad looks sketchy however.
    Avoid her! She is in the business to scam. I posted about her months ago. Someone just confirmed last week her husband still hangs around. I even posted the communication text with them.

    I tried to see Rose, and even drove to her location. Once I told her I was in the parking lot, she asked me for a pic indicating I was in there. I sent the pic of the front lobby, and I never heard back from her anymore.

  7. #30334

    Blair Parker Retiring?

    Does anyone close to Blair Parker know if she's hanging the gloves up. A few web pages are starting to be unknown.

    https://secrethostess.com/6105336/

  8. #30333

    Star a known scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Any dreams? Tats match so appears real and has been on for about 3 weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...e/982547192768

    Rose. Dreamed she was eager to please and cooperated with all requests. Spinner for sure. Current ad looks sketchy however.
    That ad is for Star who is a known thief and scammer. I think her boyfriend takes pics of you car when you are there and then threaten you to send money or they will get your address through DMV and ruin your life. Avoid at all cost!! I wish people would upload her pic so they can stay clear of her because I noticed she's not putting her name anymore on her ad since she obviously knows her cover is gone.

  9. #30332

    Ultimate in Durham

    Any dreams? Tats match so appears real and has been on for about 3 weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...e/982547192768

    Rose. Dreamed she was eager to please and cooperated with all requests. Spinner for sure. Current ad looks sketchy however.

  10. #30331

    Scorpio

    Was thinking about Scorpio today so I thought I would look her up and see how she is doing. It looks like she has one more year to go.

  11. #30330
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice visual.
    Not quite as fabulous as the sight of either of them ass up, brown eye winking.

  12. #30329
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    I just puked up my coffee.
    Nice visual.

  13. #30328
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried these yet? She checks all my boxes but I haven't seen anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/050995143555

    Or this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...k/263532946580
    I just puked up my coffee.

  14. #30327

    Different

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? There are comments on the post saying she's real, but there's another ad that has pictures from the same girl (can tell because of the tattoos) but different number. When I text both numbers they give me the same hotel, but when I ask, why do you have two numbers, they say they don't, and then go to say they don't post on list crawler, so it leaves me confused.

    Here is the post with the reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/211065957

    And here's the post with a different number but same girl in pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/445661165329

    Both numbers give me the same hotel location, but they both say they don't know the other number?? Anyone seen this girl or can confirm which is the real post or what's going on?
    Can confirm they are not the same person. They are friends and often times share rooms. Never had any issues in my visits with either. Both at the same time is unavailable.

  15. #30326

    The Bluebook page

    Quote Originally Posted by Augmanaug1  [View Original Post]
    What is the 'bluebook' page.
    I was talking about the social media page that has a blue symbol. It starts with face and ends with book. There are tons of videos there of the Love house bust. I had someone give me more info about it, and it confirmed that in fact, was a Love House, if you see the picture they pulled out like 9 or 10 people from 1 mobile home, like 4 girls and the rest were johns.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape