Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18366
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17691
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Richmond, her profile said she's in Norfolk so I wouldn't be surprised if she was hitting up some of yall in Nova too.

    Scammer alert, I can't believe she got me when my spidey senses were tingling the whole time. It's always something. Oh my rent is late, my phone bill's late, I need food, my internet's about to get cut off, I need a cat sitter to come see you, I need gas, I need more gas, etc. Sent me some pics along the way so I thought she was a real one. Pretended like she was going to come over, told me she was 6 minutes away, now I'm blocked on SA and I'm sure she's blocked my phone number too. All I can do is warn you all, don't fall for the act like I did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a61dd98dca09
    Re: Kirsten / Kyrsten, just in case anyone else is ever searching for her. This is not her real name, not completely sure but it might be a friend. Her real first name is Carla. I won't post her last name or other info, but if you run into her just PM me.

  2. #17690
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7

    Been chatting with Angel. Supposed to grab drinks tomorrow night. She hasn't mentioned ppm yet. Feel like I'm about to get hit with a big number LOL.

    Anyone experience her?

  3. #17689
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone is tired of reading about bunny just as an update, last time (not long ago) I talked to her, she won't buldge from 800. Funny thing was I knew she was with some other dude earlier that day. You think I'd pay 800 for a used bucket? LOL.
    Could you blame her. She was posted all over here. Probably fucking everyone and anyone so h. O. e inflation is up. She has to make that money before the invariable would happen when she's all fat and busted.

  4. #17688
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    The point I was attempting to make is IDC if the price is high. I'm not going to disregard someone because they want a lot. If she seems worth to me, I'll indulge.

    However, there's isn't a girl up here worth a huge price tag.

    Hopefully that clears up the confusion. My apologies.
    Yeah, I got you. I'm sure everyone has their "fuck it, why not" moment LOL.

  5. #17687
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

    She hmu last night. Hadn't gotten to ppm yet. Anyone sample the goods?

    Bunny also hmu too. I laughed when I saw she hmu. Smh.
    I know everyone is tired of reading about bunny just as an update, last time (not long ago) I talked to her, she won't buldge from 800. Funny thing was I knew she was with some other dude earlier that day. You think I'd pay 800 for a used bucket? LOL.

  6. #17686
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266

    This one went at the onset from like 3-500 to the last time she hmu to like a 1000. Talk about linear progressions.
    Are you sure this one is real? I was looking at her, but didn't message as her profile looks pretty spotty.

  7. #17685
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

    She hmu last night. Hadn't gotten to ppm yet. Anyone sample the goods?

    Bunny also hmu too. I laughed when I saw she hmu. Smh.
    I was chatting with Katarina about month ago. We even agreed on PPM (500) but never met due to schedules, and I drifted in a different direction after. Her comms are decent and she looks pretty in the photos.

  8. #17684
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Case in point. This one starts at 2. 5 k. She's cute and fun and I'm sure everyone has messaged her. Said she got 1. 5 before. Just unrealistic where all these women are after a very small segment of SDs throwing stupid money around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266

    I think OP could have been saying if he thought a woman was worth it he'd pay the higher asks. The bias that guides me is that there are some gorgeous women I have spent time with that accepted 400-600. And I see them for as long as we're having fun. No doubt they're still hunting for the big ppms too, which is fine by me. I treat them well, always respectfully, stay as consistent as they want, and the ppms add up.

    Last, these women flake and come in and out of our lives with whimsy. They get a boyfriend. An SD that pays more but doesn't last. They want to save up for a trip. They just get busy with life. I seriously doubt the ppm is the only driving factor. If you're not lowballing below the averages here they change their minds and come, go, and come back.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266

    This one went at the onset from like 3-500 to the last time she hmu to like a 1000. Talk about linear progressions.

  9. #17683
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with K. She's pretty sporadic on comms but really sweet. She's alluded to higher spoiling and shared some nice pictures. Haven't met. Not sure we will but she seems pretty legit. The fact that she hasn't thrown out a crazy ppm yet is probably a good thing.
    First few messages she expressed wanting to meet and then went silent.

    FYI. She is in Silver Spring and drives.

  10. #17682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I kind of chopped up your message because either I'm not understanding or there's some contradiction here. You say you're okay with spending up to 2 k, but no one here is worth 2 k. To keep it in the 3-600 range. You see lots on here agree with that final range, but if you're out here spending 2 k (or hell, even 1 k), you're skewing the market while advising others to offer a range you know you yourself will beat if push comes to shove LOL. What are you trying to get across here?
    Case in point. This one starts at 2. 5 k. She's cute and fun and I'm sure everyone has messaged her. Said she got 1. 5 before. Just unrealistic where all these women are after a very small segment of SDs throwing stupid money around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266

    I think OP could have been saying if he thought a woman was worth it he'd pay the higher asks. The bias that guides me is that there are some gorgeous women I have spent time with that accepted 400-600. And I see them for as long as we're having fun. No doubt they're still hunting for the big ppms too, which is fine by me. I treat them well, always respectfully, stay as consistent as they want, and the ppms add up.

    Last, these women flake and come in and out of our lives with whimsy. They get a boyfriend. An SD that pays more but doesn't last. They want to save up for a trip. They just get busy with life. I seriously doubt the ppm is the only driving factor. If you're not lowballing below the averages here they change their minds and come, go, and come back.

  11. #17681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

    She hmu last night. Hadn't gotten to ppm yet. Anyone sample the goods?

    Bunny also hmu too. I laughed when I saw she hmu. Smh.
    Been chatting with K. She's pretty sporadic on comms but really sweet. She's alluded to higher spoiling and shared some nice pictures. Haven't met. Not sure we will but she seems pretty legit. The fact that she hasn't thrown out a crazy ppm yet is probably a good thing.

  12. #17680
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I kind of chopped up your message because either I'm not understanding or there's some contradiction here. You say you're okay with spending up to 2 k, but no one here is worth 2 k. To keep it in the 3-600 range. You see lots on here agree with that final range, but if you're out here spending 2 k (or hell, even 1 k), you're skewing the market while advising others to offer a range you know you yourself will beat if push comes to shove LOL. What are you trying to get across here?
    He said he don't mind paying 2 to 3 k if they "worth" it to him.

    But he also said most here are only worth 300 to 600 so he obviously not paying 2 k to 3 k.

    I hate to tell people this one person or this whole forum of customers does not reset the market.

    There a thing called VIP in every business this ain't no different.

  13. #17679

    I might have missed the mark.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I kind of chopped up your message because either I'm not understanding or there's some contradiction here. You say you're okay with spending up to 2 k, but no one here is worth 2 k. To keep it in the 3-600 range. You see lots on here agree with that final range, but if you're out here spending 2 k (or hell, even 1 k), you're skewing the market while advising others to offer a range you know you yourself will beat if push comes to shove LOL. What are you trying to get across here?
    The point I was attempting to make is IDC if the price is high. I'm not going to disregard someone because they want a lot. If she seems worth to me, I'll indulge.

    However, there's isn't a girl up here worth a huge price tag.

    Hopefully that clears up the confusion. My apologies.

  14. #17678
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    I will say I'm kinda an outlier. Mostly in the sense that IDC what most people do or think about what I do and I kinda have unlimited budget somewhat because I'm single, no kids and work waaaaaaay too damn much LOL. So for me, IDC if I spend 300 or 2 k on someone that others won't or say the girl is over priced. So with that said my "success rate" is probably higher than most because I don't really haggle on prices. If I think it's worth it and I'm getting what I want then I find value in it.

    With that being said, nobody worth 2 k up here in DC LOL. Nobody up here is worth 1. 5 k either. Not even close. The honest reality is the women think they are the catch and they are the prize when in reality in this set-up, the guy is. There's plenty of them vs not so many of us. I mean that respectfully. Because the site makes you upload pics everyone gets to see what each other looks like. I think I'm a average looking guy but I also know the pockets are deeper than most. The women or at least most of them have a unrealistic lifestyle they are trying to keep up but can't do that why they are on these types of sites.

    I've already dragged this out long enough so I'll end it with this. Most of these girls are most likely valued in the 3-600 range. I would pay more if they offered BB and or anal. Stay in the 3-600 range and enjoy.
    I kind of chopped up your message because either I'm not understanding or there's some contradiction here. You say you're okay with spending up to 2 k, but no one here is worth 2 k. To keep it in the 3-600 range. You see lots on here agree with that final range, but if you're out here spending 2 k (or hell, even 1 k), you're skewing the market while advising others to offer a range you know you yourself will beat if push comes to shove LOL. What are you trying to get across here?

  15. #17677

    Katerina

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

    She hmu last night. Hadn't gotten to ppm yet. Anyone sample the goods?

    Bunny also hmu too. I laughed when I saw she hmu. Smh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape