Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 18363
-
07-02-26 07:14 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 115Yeah, I got you. I'm sure everyone has their "fuck it, why not" moment LOL.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 21:06 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 489I know everyone is tired of reading about bunny just as an update, last time (not long ago) I talked to her, she won't buldge from 800. Funny thing was I knew she was with some other dude earlier that day. You think I'd pay 800 for a used bucket? LOL.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 19:03 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 250Are you sure this one is real? I was looking at her, but didn't message as her profile looks pretty spotty.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:50 #17685Regular Member

Posts: 194I was chatting with Katarina about month ago. We even agreed on PPM (500) but never met due to schedules, and I drifted in a different direction after. Her comms are decent and she looks pretty in the photos.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:10 #17684Senior Member

Posts: 91https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
This one went at the onset from like 3-500 to the last time she hmu to like a 1000. Talk about linear progressions.
-
07-01-26 18:08 #17683Senior Member

Posts: 91First few messages she expressed wanting to meet and then went silent.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
FYI. She is in Silver Spring and drives.
-
07-01-26 15:18 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 169Case in point. This one starts at 2. 5 k. She's cute and fun and I'm sure everyone has messaged her. Said she got 1. 5 before. Just unrealistic where all these women are after a very small segment of SDs throwing stupid money around.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266
I think OP could have been saying if he thought a woman was worth it he'd pay the higher asks. The bias that guides me is that there are some gorgeous women I have spent time with that accepted 400-600. And I see them for as long as we're having fun. No doubt they're still hunting for the big ppms too, which is fine by me. I treat them well, always respectfully, stay as consistent as they want, and the ppms add up.
Last, these women flake and come in and out of our lives with whimsy. They get a boyfriend. An SD that pays more but doesn't last. They want to save up for a trip. They just get busy with life. I seriously doubt the ppm is the only driving factor. If you're not lowballing below the averages here they change their minds and come, go, and come back.
-
07-01-26 14:52 #17681Senior Member

Posts: 169Been chatting with K. She's pretty sporadic on comms but really sweet. She's alluded to higher spoiling and shared some nice pictures. Haven't met. Not sure we will but she seems pretty legit. The fact that she hasn't thrown out a crazy ppm yet is probably a good thing.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 14:17 #17680Senior Member

Posts: 106He said he don't mind paying 2 to 3 k if they "worth" it to him.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
But he also said most here are only worth 300 to 600 so he obviously not paying 2 k to 3 k.
I hate to tell people this one person or this whole forum of customers does not reset the market.
There a thing called VIP in every business this ain't no different.
-
07-01-26 13:45 #17679Senior Member

Posts: 232I might have missed the mark.
The point I was attempting to make is IDC if the price is high. I'm not going to disregard someone because they want a lot. If she seems worth to me, I'll indulge.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
However, there's isn't a girl up here worth a huge price tag.
Hopefully that clears up the confusion. My apologies.
-
07-01-26 13:36 #17678Senior Member

Posts: 115I kind of chopped up your message because either I'm not understanding or there's some contradiction here. You say you're okay with spending up to 2 k, but no one here is worth 2 k. To keep it in the 3-600 range. You see lots on here agree with that final range, but if you're out here spending 2 k (or hell, even 1 k), you're skewing the market while advising others to offer a range you know you yourself will beat if push comes to shove LOL. What are you trying to get across here?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 07:23 #17677Senior Member

Posts: 232Katerina
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754
She hmu last night. Hadn't gotten to ppm yet. Anyone sample the goods?
Bunny also hmu too. I laughed when I saw she hmu. Smh.
-
06-30-26 20:51 #17676Senior Member

Posts: 81This is practically all the girls on seeking now. I suggest a meet and greet, and basically all of them just want to go to the hotel. Not complaining, just pointing out the incongruency with the shaming of "escort behavior".
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 20:35 #17675Senior Member

Posts: 232Appreciate it
Yeah I left a bunch out. The pic and video sellers are everywhere. I tell them that porn is free so I'm not interested. They get mad. O well.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
The other part that's funny, I'll keep it short. I swear half of them are doctors surgeons or some 200 k+ a year job. They say they don't need a man but want a man to pamper them because they are so valuable LOL.
A lot want to be fed then spread their legs LOL. Like, how about we fuck then if you're actually cool then we go eat. Why am I pretending like we are dating. I'm 40. You're 20. We have nothing in common smh.
-
06-30-26 19:59 #17674Senior Member

Posts: 228Well written but long
Well written and thank you brother. For those of us in the TLDR category he's basically telling what we all have experienced. Chicks on SA these days are looking for fast cash by spreading their legs. I missed the heyday that some seniors still occasionally talk about. Bottom line for SA now is its full of prostitutes although they might have a full time job. Treat them as such.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




