Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 21035
-
07-08-26 22:50 #20750Regular Member

Posts: 3Apple. ZERO Stars
Pulled the wrong ticket and almost got raped for $160 plus $80 house for L2.
Got a horrible CBJ, death grip HJ, no massage and an almost scalding TS. I ended it early despite paying. 80 for an hour.
I do not recommend this place. Mama-sun was friendly. Her girl was a clueless demon.
Originally Posted by StrokeWilly469
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 14:53 #20749Regular Member

Posts: 3Wednesday Afternoon. Matthews area
Have a rare free afternoon off and in the Matthews area today.
Which AMP do you guys recommend — Apple or Kyoto or somewhere else?
Prefer L2 and L3 with multiple pops.
-
07-07-26 00:14 #20748Regular Member

Posts: 5Comfort. In Agreement
Was in need of a legitimate massage and from past posts knew I would get a quality session here. L1 was just a bonus for me. Definitely concur with past posts about this spot. Table shower was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. But the massage, was excellent. A little harsh in some spots but it was definitely needed. Finished with a good L1 technique and wasn't rushed at all. Would for sure recommend and repeat. Didn't get a chance to catch a name but definitely an asian auntie. Only negative if I had to say would be the parking lot. Alot of cars with people in and out of nearby businesses. Not really lowkey but could be just the time of day I went.
-
07-06-26 11:05 #20747Regular Member

Posts: 13Muyue Time spa in Monroe, Sexy Kelly
I visited this new spa that opened up in Monroe. It's not a bad location. Parking is a little tight but that won't stop me from going back. The shop is nice, new and fresh. Anyway, I was greeted by a tall beautiful sexy Kelly, she has a nice fit body amazing soft lips (wink wink) and a nice squeezable ass that I enjoyed very much. She gave me excellent L2 and L3. It wasn't very busy the afternoon I arrived so I had a well uninterrupted session with her which was outstanding. She even cooked a meal for me before my long trip back home. I will definitely be heading back to see her next week when I find the time. Go check her out fellas. I hardly post on this site as much anymore but I had to sign back in to help spread the word about this shop. Senior members please feel free to PM me for details. Also, just google shop name to find the address.
Be safe fellas.
-
07-04-26 20:00 #20746Senior Member

Posts: 260Not a ton of breaking news here, but adding my two cents from somewhat recent visits.
Gibbon.
Quite dated, obviously. Like many, I was a BIG fan of Ria. I dodged a bullet here. I was there the day before they closed. Session with Ria was spectacular, as always. 200 OTD. And I always felt like I got more than my money's worth. The thing that stuck out to me on that last visit though: Ria mentioned she was going on vacation. She said she'd return soon, but "not to this spa. " And she turned her nose at it. Like a fool, I asked why and while she didn't give specifics (at least not any I'm comfortable sharing) she made it clear they were bad people. So while I miss Ria, maybe the closure is a good thing.
Apple Spa.
Went specifically to see Mia. Colombianas are my thing, so I was very excited. She is attractive. You can definitely tell she is Colombian. And her skills are stellar. So I would recommend. That said, I was letdown. And I blame myself for the most part. I visit Medellin many times a year. It is my gold standard. The beauty and the level of service are not matched, IMO. The price can't be compared here domestically, of course. But needless to say, I find it to be a gold mine. So I feel like my expectations were too high for Mia. As I said, great session. But she lacked the passion of a Colombiana. Come to find out she lives in Miami. Very Americanized. Which is perfectly fine! But I was hoping for a true paisa. If interested, she'll be back mid-Sept.
Sunlight.
Not a ton of recent press on this one lately. It's a bit of a fallback for me. Response time via text can be really frustrating. They also really like to negotiate for the last dollar. Their prices are on the high end. Granted, their menu is more flexible than others. But contrary to other locations, I often leave there wondering if it was worth it. Strange setup inside. More often than not, my session is in, what is essentially the living room. Can never remember but I think this HF is 70. I've paid as much as 160 for tip. Much is negotiable there.
Kyoto.
Not a frequent flyer here. Draw Jennifer every time. She's well reviewed here and I don't have anything new to add other than to say she is a reliable choice. Really nice personality.
Only moved to Charlotte within the last year. Obviously, I'm an AMP guy. I have tried the American places but don't find them worth the investment. Just my opinion.
Very interested in trying out the Brazillian scene. Hsve made a few trips down there. Safe to say: they set a very high bar in expectations. LOL.
-
07-04-26 19:25 #20745Senior Member

Posts: 260I was at Tulip Thursday afternoon as well. Not certain it was the same time. I did use the bathroom, but thankfully I did not see any open doors. LOL.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
I drew Linda. I always prefer Lucy but don't mind a chance at a wild card. Linda is moderately attractive. Typical Tulip service, which is a compliment. L1. Linda's massage was well above average. I overdid it at the gym a day before and came out of that massage a much better man. As you said, I would go there for a quality massage. The L1 was very good as well. About the only negative is extremely limited English. Not sure Linda knows many words beyond hard, medium, thank you, hot towel, and water. Most probably don't care about that but it is a mild detraction for me. That also probably explains why Lucy manned the phones alone. Would I return for Linda? Yes. And I will.
I owe this board a few reviews. I don't have any breaking, mind blowing news. But, it's only fair, even if it simply confirms what's already been reported.
Oh, and 80/70. I feel like I should have tipped more, in hindsight. But, I don't like inflation. LOL.
-
07-04-26 11:40 #20744Senior Member

Posts: 111Gibbon closed
Not usually an AMP guy but gibbon was so close to me I went there often enough to miss it. Anyone with any recommendations on an experience as close to gibbon. The girls there where always so hot too.
-
07-03-26 13:29 #20743Senior Member

Posts: 94Tulip. Lucy
Took a half day yesterday for the long weekend and made the extra 10 drive out of my way home to see Lucy at Tulip. Only been before in the mornings, so when I got there, she look exhausted and you could tell she had been busy. One car in the driveway and luckily didn't cross paths with another monger on the way out. Lucy gives a legit massage, so even without extras I'd go her just for that. Massage was great. Lots of stretches and deep tissue work, which my body really needed. She does some great gliding with her hands between the thighs and up into the ass. Downside throughout, was she was in charge of the phones yesterday so there were about five times she stopped to reply to people. Also, at one point she opened the door to get the hot towel and a guy was coming out of the bathroom right there and saw completely in the room. Didn't like that either.
On the last pause, I decided that if it happened again I was just going to bounce. On the flip, mood was a bit ruined from the texts and pauses, so junior was bored and and the mind-body connection had checked out. I told her maybe next time, but she process to massage my taint, lick my chest, and bite my nipples. She shifted her ass near my hand and wedged it between her thighs. I appreciated the effort on her part to make it happen. L1 with her is always great, but I just couldn't get too into yesterday. She kept the session going for about ten extra minutes with a taint massage. She knew I was a bit out of it due to all the stops during the session, so I appreciated that. When I left, the driveway was full, but again luckily didn't cross paths with anyone.
Massage is worth the visit, but this reinforces for me why it's better at actual shops with a mamasan to handle calls and appointments. Would I go back? Yes, but after two previous amazing sessions there. Both 10/10 - this was about 6. 5-7/10.
-
07-03-26 06:41 #20742Senior Member

Posts: 3076I have found that older Asian ladies reliably have MMs, was recently at Kyoto spa and got a great massage and she had some decent MMs. FS is available. Independence Blvd. Apple Spa in the same area has had some good reports as well (Monroe Rd). Good Luck!
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 16:29 #20741Senior Member

Posts: 62Apple. Soo
Dream with Soo.
Sweet K girl, slim figure with natural B's, was very nice. TS- was average but thorough got me all clean. Went to room for Massage. Very light pressure. Then flip went to CBJ, asked for DATY and she complies only for about 30 sec. Climbed on top for some CG then RCG then to Standing Mish. She was a little vocal during, which I did not mind. She was definitely into the session. Overall a nice visit would not mind going again with her as she seems like the type that would be better as she knows you more.
Saw Chi Chi week prior. Similar but she was a little shorter but with larger rack. Session was nice also. Prob gone by now.
-
07-01-26 17:50 #20740Senior Member

Posts: 67Coming through tomorrow
I will be coming through tomorrow and only have time to go to one spot. Looking for a place that has girls with larger MM breasts. Can exchange information on ATL. PM if preferred.
-
07-01-26 06:46 #20739Senior Member

Posts: 440Comfort
There isn't a better L1 place in town. Stopped by recently and got Kay. Very thorough table shower. Pretty sure my butt hole has never been cleaner. Got Junior scrubbed up good too. Flirty towel off. Professional quality massage with plenty of ass work and great teasing. Handshake technique that I'm still dreaming of. 80/50. Heading out Gastonia next week for a L3 experience that I'm sure I'll wish I'd have saved my money and just gone to Comfort.
-
06-30-26 14:30 #20738Senior Member

Posts: 40Ariel LA / LF
I 100% agree! I have had several great experiences with Ariel. I also highly recommend Cali, Lia, and Sage for a similar enthusiastic and skilled experiences.
Originally Posted by MWiseman
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 11:53 #20737Senior Member

Posts: 62Jennifer
Yes this is the same Jennifer. Always a solid visit and solid massage.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 17:47 #20736Senior Member

Posts: 49Ariel at LF / LA
Had an amazing session with Ariel. She has an amazing touch, awesome personality and is absolutely gorgeous! Sweet, kind and treats you like she has known you! Doesn't rush anything and provides an awesome session. I recommend 100% going to see her!









Reply With Quote





