Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 683 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10105

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    I thought about hitting this chick up for a BNG but I opted not too after she seemed like she didn't want to do BBJ or facial. I read a comment claiming she had a pimp. Do you know anything about that?
    Yes she definitely has a pimp now probably her baby father. I remember when she used to stay at this apartment complex and this dude would be in the car outside waiting for her to finish and her rates were reasonable. But her prices are a long way from when she was on Broadway and homeless. I reached out to her recently and he said 275 for BBBJ with full service covered. I assume that it's always the pimp responding because 99% of the time it is, especially when they put pricing these girls. I would not pay her nothing more than 175 LOL in the end she's a dope fiend.

  2. #10104

    Carrie 6094132815

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...-/026787943346

    Seen Carrie on skip for some time, never interested in trying her out. Finally took a leap and originally decided to with someone else who took entirely too long to respond so I pulled the trigger and I fell in love with what she did with her mouth. I paid a full service rate but the BBBJ was so amazing I just let her finish, and I'm happy I pulled the trigger. Haven't cum so hard in a very long time, I mean so good I couldn't stop thinking about her. She is much heavier than her pictures, but not sloppy; just a little chubby but I didn't get to take her clothes off. She doesn't rush and definitely aims to please.

  3. #10103

    Coco 7866915099

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/211729530

    Took a second chance on this one. Complete waste of my time, not a pretty girl but a nice shapely small frame. 1st off she can't wait for you to GTFO. She gets right to biz most effortless BBBJ then she stops after 20 seconds and turns around. I go to town and just couldn't really enjoy myself so I decided to just leave and then she asks for a tip. The only thing I can say go fill out a job application because you're not meant for this business.

  4. #10102
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Going by the pictures alone. Looks to me like a gummer is on offer!
    This looks like "Roley" pronounced roll-Lee. If it is the same girl, the. She's only got bottom teeth and she was on the streets a couple weeks back. These girls get into fights with other girls they live with sometimes and had a falling out.

    She'll likely do a BBBJ for under $80, if it's the girl I'm thinking of.

    Also mongering on holidays is actually easier and safer than normal. Holidays keep cops tied up doing DUIs.

  5. #10101
    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    Was going to cruise down to check this out but it was 4th of July and knew there would be tons of cops out so decided against it.

    She's a yougin so I'm sure she's making a quick buck and will be gone by this week.

  6. #10100

  7. #10099
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got more info on her? She been posting for some time but nothing from 640 number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...j/896949255976
    Going by the pictures alone. Looks to me like a gummer is on offer!

  8. #10098
    Anyone got more info on her? She been posting for some time but nothing from 640 number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...j/896949255976

  9. #10097
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978  [View Original Post]
    The second one wanted a Benjamin and a Grant for a car BNG.
    I think Outcall / CarPlay only chicks are looking for quick and easy cash grabs. No way I can enjoy a chicks body in a cramped car while paranoid about somebody spotting me. So I end up settling for a fully clothed provider giving a basic BJ and busting my but sooner than I would otherwise.

  10. #10096

    Who is the girl standing in front of Lee?

    https://skipthegames.com/img/013/NTQ...JiNDNlYTA.webp

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...s/280476933931

    Does anybody recognize the girl working with Lee. Her Tattoo is very distinct but I can't find any ads for her.

    I have been seeing Lee for the past few months. Always engaged. Good sessions! She is thicker than most of her pictures.

  11. #10095

    Links update

    The second one wanted a Benjamin and a Grant for a car BNG.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Looks enticing but I kind of blew my budget for this month.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...s/261803404573

    Sounds interesting but only out and car, which I don't have the space for that and its hot as f now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...e/831420997849

  12. #10094
    Looks enticing but I kind of blew my budget for this month.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...s/261803404573

    Sounds interesting but only out and car, which I don't have the space for that and its hot as f now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...e/831420997849

  13. #10093
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    Its sad that the hotties right now are in there 30's. No younger girls are on these sites anymore.
    I generally don't trust any 20's yrs old especially if they travel a lot especially if they ask a lot cause you know they got a pimp working them.

  14. #10092
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    Its sad that the hotties right now are in there 30's. No younger girls are on these sites anymore.

  15. #10091
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I got her once when that tool wasnt there, I dropped a big load in her mouth.

    I wonder if that is there house or are they just renting it?
    This is her, yes?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brick...l/928926212597
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape