Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36842

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone seen her lately since she reappeared?

  2. #36841

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Number changes frequently. Probably best to look there.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll hit her up this week. Any idea how much she wants for a bbj?

  3. #36840
    Quote Originally Posted by HisPoemss  [View Original Post]
    Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.
    Just say it. Thats insane! Too rich for my blood.

  4. #36839
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Anyone seen her?

    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765

  5. #36838
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jewels about a year and half ago in Raleigh. Not GFE, everything covered. It looks like she has put on 15-20# based on current pictures. Still a pretty girl but appears a bit thicker around the waist. At the time I saw her it was an adequate visit but nothing exceptional. Somewhat mechanical. She did stay in a nicer hotel than those normally used by providers. I saw that she had an on.

    Tryst and was asking $800 for an hour. Let us know if she now offers GFE.
    Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.

  6. #36837

    Jewels

    I saw Jewels about a year and half ago in Raleigh. Not GFE, everything covered. It looks like she has put on 15-20# based on current pictures. Still a pretty girl but appears a bit thicker around the waist. At the time I saw her it was an adequate visit but nothing exceptional. Somewhat mechanical. She did stay in a nicer hotel than those normally used by providers. I saw that she had an on.

    Tryst and was asking $800 for an hour. Let us know if she now offers GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jewels? She's Right up my alley and curious if she's legit.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211156790

  7. #36836

    Just look

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about Pepper lately. Is she still in the business? If so, can someone send me her number?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...chmond/2112061

  8. #36835

    Still posts regularly on listcrawler

    Number changes frequently. Probably best to look there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about Pepper lately. Is she still in the business? If so, can someone send me her number?

  9. #36834

    Pepper

    I've been thinking about Pepper lately. Is she still in the business? If so, can someone send me her number?

  10. #36833
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Used various photo search engines to see if her photos were in use elsewhere. Nada, zilch. Her rates look reasonable. $300 for an hour, $400 for 2 hours. Only downside is the ask for a donation. We know there are reputable providers like Jamie Clark that require deposits. Have any of you RVA gents sampled this slender ebony vixen?

    https://tryst.link/escort/princexxhybris
    Don't do it! There's lots of scammers that ask for deposits and lots of legit providers that don't.

    People learn from their mistakes. Smart people learn from other people's mistakes.

  11. #36832
    Quote Originally Posted by HrnyMonkey  [View Original Post]
    So. Almost ready to take the plunge and give this a try.

    So my thing is BBBJ and daty. Are why'all able to recommend a slim built provider known for allowing daty and delivering BBBJ (cim is not crucial).

    Thanks!
    In my kindest typing, RTFF!

  12. #36831

    Jewels

    Has anyone seen Jewels? She's Right up my alley and curious if she's legit.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211156790

  13. #36830

    Recommendations for a newbie

    So. Almost ready to take the plunge and give this a try.

    So my thing is BBBJ and daty. Are why'all able to recommend a slim built provider known for allowing daty and delivering BBBJ (cim is not crucial).

    Thanks!

  14. #36829
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Used various photo search engines to see if her photos were in use elsewhere. Nada, zilch. Her rates look reasonable. $300 for an hour, $400 for 2 hours. Only downside is the ask for a donation. We know there are reputable providers like Jamie Clark that require deposits. Have any of you RVA gents sampled this slender ebony vixen?

    https://tryst.link/escort/princexxhybris
    400/2 hrs nobody legit is doing that it's a ploy to get you to send a deposit. Yea don't give her anything up front. Looked at her social media I wouldn't trust her. I've seen Jamie and yea you take chance with deposits. But with minimal research you know who's legit and who's just looking to take your money. I wouldn't.

  15. #36828

    Nike

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Used various photo search engines to see if her photos were in use elsewhere. Nada, zilch. Her rates look reasonable. $300 for an hour, $400 for 2 hours. Only downside is the ask for a donation. We know there are reputable providers like Jamie Clark that require deposits. Have any of you RVA gents sampled this slender ebony vixen?

    https://tryst.link/escort/princexxhybris
    Just do it! There's lots of legit providers that require deposits.

    People learn from their mistakes. Smart people learn from other people's mistakes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape