Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 26638
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26233

    Normal Name

    Hello Gents,

    I've resurfaced with a new name, a throwback to where I started. I'm confident this post - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/920313278074 is actually Crystal. After trying a few other "new" looking profiles and having Crystal answer the door, I think this is her go to. She runs a few ads with different names, numbers, and photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to hear what happens. I've reached out a few times without a response. She had a different number that's been disconnected. Tried the new one to crickets.

  2. #26232

    Reposting as this person is advertising again. AVOID

    Quote Originally Posted by DomPom  [View Original Post]
    I tried TOFTT. And saw no reviews. But made a rookie mistake and a hard lesson learned. Didn't see any review for her but the supposed incall location from the ad is at the Bond Apartments on Monroe. Can't verify the claim, but had something set up in earlier this afternoon. She had deposit policy for first / new clients. Should've went with my gut but was thinking with the other head. Sent her half. Arrived on site and asked for the other 50% on arrival. Had a gut feeling, knew something was up but I was despite, horny, and somewhat convinced with some of her talking points. Sent her the other half and will meet me at the stairs. No dice, blocked and ignored. Can't tell if you real. But beware for fellow mongers. Can't seem to upload pictures of the ad since she tends to delete them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/515454755960
    Letting people know to avoid as she is posting again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/384813180150

  3. #26231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Did you (or anyone) get to see her? She's been advertising (and preggo) for a few months now. Wonder if legit. Donation seems a bit high for her newness and body type, but she is pretty IMO.


    Edit: For the guy(s) that pm asking questions, PLEASE have your inbox cleared, or no one can write you back..
    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Still tip toeing my way back into hobbying, got a couple girls I've been curious about:

    Karma:

    Not blonde spinner karma lee.

    This one has been posting pretty regularly for a while now. Dark hair, sharp facial features, nice round tush, seems kinda hood rat-ish in a way I find hot. New ads mention pregnancy along with a number change and complete tone shift.

    5/25/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/337707533972.

    5/22/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/751965169758.

    Layla Danielle:
    This blondie is one I remember seeing ads for sometime last year and has recently started posting again. Blonde, very curvy, photos look consistent. Has a link to an OF that would put her name as Layla Danielle. Tried searching for Layla and got hits for the skinny latina with the trashy incall and another layla that has an USASG account that goes by DodgerDodger or something like that. She mentioned that she was blonde, but all links for her are dead and the ad titles just said 'layla', so can't confirm one way or the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/825432192494

    Might end up TOFTT on both in time since neither are giving off any major red flags, but always appreciate any prior experience if available.
    I did see Karma a few times when she first started posting. At that time she was hosting at a location that was very convenient for me. That hoodrat vibe that Robo mentions worried me but I actually found her to be extremely nice in person. When I introduced myself with my hobby name she immediately responded with her real name. I laughed and told her we are friends on facebook, she had no idea because I don't use a pic on my FB. Anyway, the appointments were decent, standard BBBJ / CFS. I would have kept seeing her if she remained in a convenient location but that didn't happen.

    "WaltK, you are snipped and used a cover when you saw Karma. WaltK, you are NOT the father!"

  4. #26230

    Um. No

    Ad states everything under the sun. Not.
    BBBJ (maybe, probably not). Cim / greek. Nope.
    Smile even once? Not going to happen. Seriously, didn't smile at all (pics smiling in ad may be AI generated).

    Real / pretty though back around 2020. Not sure now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/476313705597

  5. #26229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Native American

    [Deleted by Admin]

    How many times do I have to tell you guys to not do this shit on review threads.

    A2

  6. #26228
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Did benz just out hisself?
    No he didn't. I'm a completely different person.

  7. #26227

    Benz Alt Account?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    I introduced her back in 2025. She had moved and went silent for some time. I have recently contacted her and have had a few hookups with her. She is a little heavier now. Not too bad though. Still a very clean person. I have never had any issues.

    She has been thinking about coming back to see only a few people. She does not want to come to GR but mainly stay in the areas of apple Ave going into Muskegon and maybe the kent city / Sparta area for car dates.

    She is married and will NOT be hosting if she does come back. Her digits and password will only be handed to senior members or frenz of Benz.

    This is still NOT a guarantee you will get them if she decides to play.

    She will only answer to a password and will know exactly how many I handout.
    Did benz just out hisself?

  8. #26226

    UTR Emmy Native American

    I introduced her back in 2025. She had moved and went silent for some time. I have recently contacted her and have had a few hookups with her. She is a little heavier now. Not too bad though. Still a very clean person. I have never had any issues.

    She has been thinking about coming back to see only a few people. She does not want to come to GR but mainly stay in the areas of apple Ave going into Muskegon and maybe the kent city / Sparta area for car dates.

    She is married and will NOT be hosting if she does come back. Her digits and password will only be handed to senior members or frenz of Benz.

    This is still NOT a guarantee you will get them if she decides to play.

    She will only answer to a password and will know exactly how many I handout.

  9. #26225
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Yuyu at Simple massage spa

    I was still around the area so I decided to come check out the line up. Yuyu greeted me. She is petite and thin with very large breasts. They are all natural D cups. She is around her mid 30's.

    Her massage is amazing and she offered HE. She let me play and suck on her breasts while she stroked me. I left an $80 tip. I found her at the link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...-/268201153377

  10. #26224

    Chad Andler PM me

    Hey Chad. I need a refill on some vitamin V. Lost your contact number.

    Or if anyone else is willing to part with some, please let me know.

    Chewables or pills are fine. Thank you.

  11. #26223

    Riley

    Hello Gets, wanted to post my 2 recent encounter with Riley.

    1st encounter was smooth, good comms and set a time. Contacted 2 hours prioir to confirm.

    Got clear directions to location. When I walked into her place I was met by a athletic bod woman but not exactly a model. She was nice and spoke for a few minutes. Do note her mouth is full of metal (braces) which made me a bit nervous for my little head. Went through with it anyway. Her aftermarket tits are cool and loves them squeezed and kissed. She loves oral so I gave her some good head. She wash freshly showered. DATY was good for me especially for her. I stuck my cock in her mouth but with all the hardware it was not so pleasant.

    Finally gave her the D and she is loves it wildly. Maybe so wildly she make so much noise than again I was pounding that puss like it owed me money. We were totally into it.

    I sorta got freaked out from the noises she made. You'd have to try her out to know what I mean. Obliged on all the position I wanted but no squirting:

    Came on her stomach hard and happy I was.

    2nd date was okay. Decent comms. When I got to her place the second time I was reminded she is not a model but I was there for a freak in the sheets. This time for some reason her mouth looked like it had more hardware but optimistic I was and horny for a good time.

    Small talk and got to business but unfortunately this time there was a slight smell down there and turned me off from DATY. I was disappointed and too late to bail so I went in for FS and began pounding away which she enjoyed, gave it to her in a couple positions. This time she wasn't all willing for the positions I wanted. Proceeded to K9 and finished in her mouth.

    I'm not sure I will see her again but worth seeing her at least once to get her out your system. Both dates were 1 hour for around 200 bucks.

    Any questions please PM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/947459392404

  12. #26222

    Karma

    Did you (or anyone) get to see her? She's been advertising (and preggo) for a few months now. Wonder if legit. Donation seems a bit high for her newness and body type, but she is pretty IMO.


    Edit: For the guy(s) that pm asking questions, PLEASE have your inbox cleared, or no one can write you back..



    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Still tip toeing my way back into hobbying, got a couple girls I've been curious about:

    Karma:

    Not blonde spinner karma lee.

    This one has been posting pretty regularly for a while now. Dark hair, sharp facial features, nice round tush, seems kinda hood rat-ish in a way I find hot. New ads mention pregnancy along with a number change and complete tone shift.

    5/25/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/337707533972.

    5/22/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/751965169758.

    Layla Danielle:
    This blondie is one I remember seeing ads for sometime last year and has recently started posting again. Blonde, very curvy, photos look consistent. Has a link to an OF that would put her name as Layla Danielle. Tried searching for Layla and got hits for the skinny latina with the trashy incall and another layla that has an USASG account that goes by DodgerDodger or something like that. She mentioned that she was blonde, but all links for her are dead and the ad titles just said 'layla', so can't confirm one way or the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/825432192494

    Might end up TOFTT on both in time since neither are giving off any major red flags, but always appreciate any prior experience if available.

  13. #26221

    My Curiosity done!

    I have read a couple reports on the motel Asian Ladies. But only a couple over the years. I've always been curious.

    On my way out of GR I got a call and a client cancelled which meant I had some free time. With the constant posts of these motel ladies and my curiosity, I decided to go for it. I picked one, and she was at the red roof place. It was convenient being right off the highway. I was told $. 8 and $$$. I asked if what was on the menu of the post was included in the lower price. Nope. I asked is everything included in the higher one, the VIP. Yes, except anal. I came back in my text that I was not going to pay that but would $$. 4. The comeback came a few minutes later it was agreed upon. I asked how old is the lady I'll see. 30's. OK. I asked if petite. Yes. It looked good so I went there and got the room number. The lady who opened the door was not in the 30's. Probably mid 40's. She was good-looking tho and petite. She was dressed nicely in a black teddy. I thought what the heck, I'm going for it.

    We both got comfortable, and I asked for a massage. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a 2. Horrible. I decided to move on and flipped. She immediately got a cover and put it on me. I protested but comms were not possible. All I got from her is bacteria for her if she didn't use the cover. So she was not the age as was stated to me and now, not BBBJ as stated to me that everything is available (except anal) like in the post. As she begins with the covered BJ and I reached to play with her pussy. She said, no. Bacteria. The only English she really knows. LOL. Moving it along I motioned for CG. She did very well and seemed to enjoy it. She did get real wet. I'd say a 7 out of 10. I wanted to switch to doggy, but that took some motioning for her to get what I wanted. She seemed to enjoy it as well and took it well. I popped in the bag, and she did nicely with the cleanup.

    For anyone who has been curious like me, there you go.

  14. #26220
    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone has the details on this one! Menu? Damages? Real? LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/514801952875
    Google image search shows ads out of Ann Arbor, and with a different phone number. Might not mean anything, but I'd be wary.

  15. #26219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone has the details on this one! Menu? Damages? Real? LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/514801952875
    Inquiring minds want to know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape