Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 33049
-
06-30-26 11:28 #32539Senior Member

Posts: 532Location
Yeah, not good.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
Should be a major red flag for anyone contemplating visiting an escort in any location that has a reputation for nefarious activities.
The game is risky enough as it is without compounding things by knowingly walking into the lion's den (so to speak).
-
06-30-26 09:12 #32538Senior Member

Posts: 1687Re: Tonya West Hartford with The shakes
This wasn't a slightly negative review it was an honest negative review with video included.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 08:42 #32537Senior Member

Posts: 199Reviewed many times on this board. She was out game for a few years after having a kid. Mixed reviews. Search Tonya.
Originally Posted by DjGenop98
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 08:42 #32536Senior Member

Posts: 1645Just recently someone posted a slightly negative review and an unflattering photo of her. Maybe someone with better search knowledge can find it.
Originally Posted by DjGenop98
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 08:34 #32535Senior Member

Posts: 1687Re: Tonya West Hartford with The shakes
I wrote a detailed review on Tonya and included a video. The service was awful the Blowjob was also awful. See link below for the full review.
Originally Posted by DjGenop98
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...532&viewfull=1#post7633532.
-
06-30-26 06:33 #32534Senior Member

Posts: 43Any one have any info on her or seen her, was the experience positive?
Phone# 959 XXX 7407.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/237394666792
-
06-29-26 19:55 #32533Regular Member

Posts: 27Yea, she a pornstar it' s fake.
Originally Posted by BigDicking
[View Original Post]
Was going to tell you but forgot.
-
06-29-26 17:23 #32532Senior Member

Posts: 1687Re: Super 8 Hartford is a nope!
Especially because somebody got stabbed in the neck outside of the Super 8 a few days ago. Mind you I'm from the area and I'm familiar and I still won't go there. There's only two points of Entry / Exit in that area far too many places to hide.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
See screenshot attached regarding the stabbing.
-
06-29-26 15:40 #32531Senior Member

Posts: 37Agreed those bad boys look amazing.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 13:30 #32530Senior Member

Posts: 35Appreciate man. I knew she looked too damn good to be true. Dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by BigDicking
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 10:06 #32529Regular Member

Posts: 1CoCo is a no go Scam
She gave me a quote and a location but when I arrived, she said I had to send her half of what was quoted before she would come down from the apartment. A real scam.
Originally Posted by Preme
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:13 #32528Senior Member

Posts: 1645The motel around the corner, Travel Inn, is also a real dump. I will still go there because I see an UTR friend there sometimes.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 19:43 #32527Senior Member

Posts: 144I don't have any plans on seeing "Jasmine" but if you're daring enough, her real name is Jamie. She's Facebook friends with some of the other providers in the area.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 17:14 #32526Senior Member

Posts: 360Re: Maci
I KNEW she looked familiar. First pic is the one DrJohnson shared, second two are from her profile. Star tats on shoulder match. I never connected with her on that site, which is honestly a waste of time and money, IMHO.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
Play safe! - TL.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...hY6m0noL3wBs4A
-
06-28-26 15:54 #32525Senior Member

Posts: 360Re: Maci
Thanks for sharing the pic, I reached out to Maci twice over the last few days using the new number she is posting and no reply. She does look very familiar, actually, but now with seeing this pic and what appear to be scabs / sores on her legs in her ad pics that another monger pointed out to me privately, I am glad she never responded.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
I did see Kimmie was also posting in Rocky Hill now, so it's not a surprise they're working together, or ghosting together as the case may be.
Play safe! - TL.










Reply With Quote




