Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 22729
-
06-30-26 11:10 #21934Senior Member

Posts: 750Completely agree man. The difference for me is the fact that I don't have the desire to continually bone the same woman. So getting sick of sex is ok on some level, as long as I have another outlet. Or more importantly, as long as I have an ever changing outlet. LOL.
I'm sure we could compare similar notes. I can't even recall the amount of stories I've heard from women who had gone on dates with dudes where they had to pay, dude was living in moms basement, etc.
And I don’t mean this with any disrespect my brother. But, people rarely ever get sick of actual sex….they just get sick of sex with their partner.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 10:52 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 1148I was 45 when my first marriage ended, and had very little experience with mainstream "dating," so I had no idea what to expect when I signed up for Match. My experience, like yours, was shockingly good. It turns out that for a lot of the women over 35 or so on the apps, you're considered a good catch if you are straight, employed, and not completely grotesque looking. Many of them have suffered blows to their self-esteem from their shitty failed marriages, started working out and lost weight post-divorce, and are eager to have their desirability validated. As long as they were decent looking, I was happy to oblige. Ironically, I ended up marrying the only one who made me wait a few dates to bone. But she was way hotter than all the others and had multiple suitors. Until she got sick of sex, I felt like I had hit the jackpot.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 10:27 #21932Senior Member

Posts: 750Topic for Discussion
I know it's off topic, but I'm very intrigued with the recent conversation centered around reasons we monger, and the ways we monger, and how it all works with any vanilla relationship we may have. So, I feel I need to chime in with my take. Again, if you feel this is off-topic for the thread, please ignore.
For me, the greatest joy, and biggest problem, is my need for variety. Because of this, most relationship forms, be it civilian or monger type, don't work long-term for me. I've never been much of a self-examiner, and would say only in the recent decade or so have I come to terms with the way I am. I've tried to stay true and committed to one partner in the past, but realize now that this is a futile exercise.
To make matters worse, I really enjoy being with a long term partner. Basically, I want my cake, and I want to eat it too. And why not? To quote Bodyshopper in the Milwaukee Streetwalkers thread, "We are the conquerors!. If you guys haven't checked him out yet, please do so, he is doing great, godly work.
From 15 years old until my early thirties, I fucked any woman I could get my hands on. Thinking back on it reminds me of an ad that was posted in the Metro Times probably in the late 80's early 90's. You senior gents will remember the ads from people looking for hookups posted before the internet days. It read something like "Taking on all comers, all sizes, shapes, ages, colors. Walk, crawl, drag or carry to me. I will do all". I immediately thought to myself, "That's me! Even when I married in my early 30's to a great gal, I loved her, and felt it was time, but I was still fucking other women (mostly civilian) right up to, and after the wedding. Amazingly, the marriage survived almost a decade; even with me getting mildly busted a time or two. Around this time period, I discovered adultfriendfinder.com and it was like shooting fish in a barrel for me. I had 2 girl 3 somes, fucked some dudes wives in front of them, went to swinger parties, gangbangs, fucked a huge variety of races, etc. This was easy for me to pull off because my day job was remote (very rare at the time), and I had a side evening gig as a musician (like Sanctimonious6 I believe), so it was common for me to be out late. I have items checked on my fuckit list that most typical guys would only dream of; and still so many more to check off.
After divorcing at around 40, I got into the dating apps. Match, plenty of fish, etc. My game was better, I was in decent shape. It was a complete free-for all. Unbelievable. So many women on these dating sites were recently divorced or out of long term relationships and just wanted to get fucked by a half way decent looking guy who could buy them dinner and a drink or two. There were plenty of weekends where I might have 5-6 dates with different women. They all didn't end in sex, but many did. My success rates was probably around 50%. I had a steady progression of regular girlfriends as well.
I've slowed down in recent years; in my mid 50's now. As I said earlier, I've come to grip with the fact that I will always need some variety. A few years ago I found a partner who I think will be long term. We aren't a great match sexually. She has a low sex drive, and I am slowing down as I said. We fuck maybe 2-3 times per month. Mostly for her to feel she is providing her womanly duty towards me, and me providing my manly duty to her. On a level we don't discuss, I think she knows that I sometimes seek out other options and is ok with that. Everything else between us that comes with a committed relationship is great. Companionship, cuddling, spending nights, social activities, etc. Also, we are equals financially, which helps a lot I think. There are reasons I won't divulge, but this relationship may only last for another 5 years or so. Like a few of you guys have mentioned, I'm still in decent shape and could probably pass for mid-forties. If I end up completely single again, I will be exploring Thailand, Phillipines, German FXX clubs, etc.
There is another aspect of this type of double life that works for me; even if it's a bit twisted. I find that in my vanilla relationships, I prefer for sexual things to stay vanilla. It's in my mongering side that I enjoy cumming on a woman's face, 3 somes, pictures, videos, etc. There are women in my past that come to mind that I've had the most amazing wild experiences with, but I could never wife her up or girlfriend her up for that very reason. As a mild example, I really enjoy K9, but only on the monger side. I mean, I will fuck my girlfriend doggie style, but I would never be the one to initiate that. Maybe one of you smart gents will psycho analyze me. LOL.
I envy you guys that can keep a long term sugar baby, FWB's, UTR's or regulars at strip clubs, etc. This never works long term for me. Even with all-time favorites that I have the most amazing sex and chemistry with, it isn't long before the need for variety wins out. Thankfully, due to my lower drive these days, I'm not caving in to the worst GPS I've ever seen. Instead, I'm patiently seeking out diamonds in the rough at reasonable costs.
Again, sorry for the long winded, off-topic rambling. But I think it's good to share our thoughts. You never know when someone else can get some insight on themselves after reading. I know I have learned some things from some of you fine gentlemen, and I thank you for that.
JD.
"If I haven't fucked 10,000 women by the time I die, I will have failed as a man.”….Ray Pugh.
-
06-30-26 09:36 #21931Senior Member

Posts: 1176Thank you! Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 01:54 #21930Senior Member

Posts: 720O248,
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
I didn't have a fistful of $20's when I was younger, LOL. So, yes, now that I do, I am taking every opportunity Infsn to experience it now, because tomorrow is not a given.
WK.
-
06-30-26 01:48 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 720Re: This hobby
JOC,
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
Agreed! But how do you know about the sex lives of your married friends and coworkers?
Agreed on the lack of vices. Especially when a dancer asks me what I am drinking, I like to tell her I don't drink, smoke, vape or gamble; Emmy only Vice is her!
WK.
-
06-30-26 01:41 #21928Senior Member

Posts: 720I1234,
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
Thank you for your reply! Yes, it was difficult to handle for many years; and yes, it created a lot of resentment in me. Eventually, I learned to change my attitude and accepted my wife's limitations, and instead renewed and redoubled my attentions to her, to show that have not lost my interest in her. Even though there is no chance of us having sex again, I treat her as playfully as I treat my actual sex partners, and my wife is happier, and I am no longer resentful.
You might be surprised by how willing are the women in this industry are to offer advice on how to fix your problems at home and interest your wife in sex again.
The affairs with the married women ended with their pregnancy, but the friendship did not end. Those relationships continued for a long time, in which our conversations changed to bragging about our kids, LOL.
Yes, I am doing okay with hack guy needs satisfied by much younger women, and having fuckit list items fulfilled that would never happen with my wife is even more exciting.
WK.
-
06-30-26 00:04 #21927Senior Member

Posts: 107Now Do you pay dancers to Talk to you? How much do you spend if you sit with them for let's say 3 hours?
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
I've seen some gentleman who just sit and chat the whole time, like hats off to you, I can't stand talking to most of them.
-
06-30-26 00:00 #21926Senior Member

Posts: 107Single
If I were single, I'd be out of country having more sex mongering outside US is way better.
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 23:02 #21925Senior Member

Posts: 45My 2 cents
I'm happily married. I'm also from Ohio so it's highly unlikely I'd see anyone I know at one of the clubs. This is big for me.
I visit for the inconspicuous fun. Pop in the club, have a decent conversation with an attractive younger woman is a risk free adventure. I've never fucked a stripper for fear of bringing something home. So if I find the right girl when I visit the clubs and have a little fun feels harmless to me. I'd never want to ruin my home life. Of late, my wife has lost interest in sex. I guess it's the length of time we've been together and us both getting older. She's still a stunning woman for her age (late 50's) and I'd prefer to get back to a more robust sex life. Maybe that ship has sailed and yes, we've discussed. She would not be very understanding if I were to get caught up in something. To me, it's almost a free pass. Just proceeding with caution. No AMP or escorts for me.
Thanks to all you mongers sharing the stories. We only live once.
-
06-29-26 22:48 #21924Senior Member

Posts: 45To Incognito
Your posts are the best. They would only be to long if they lacked substance. They always make me laugh. Don't shorten the stories.
-
06-29-26 19:10 #21923Senior Member

Posts: 60You absolutely get more
Brother, I am single and do not struggle with dating. Offering someone a fist full of 20's will always get you laid more frequently and offer more variety than any other strategy I know of. I wish more men could experience the dark side before getting married, just so they know that options are out there and they don't get trapped in the sex as leverage game. I am glad you found some solace though.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 13:37 #21922Senior Member

Posts: 671This hobby provides me with more great sex than all my married friends and co-workers are getting.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
And I don't gamble or do drugs so I am fortunate that one expensive hobby is still doable now and then
-
06-29-26 13:08 #21921Senior Member

Posts: 1176Oh, come on now. What's a little fisting among friends?
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
It sounds like you've already got a pretty good thing going with your wife, since she's open to threesomes and possibly even paying for escorts to share!
Under 40? You're still young. IMO, it seems like it'd be much easier for you to find a younger, more attractive FWB than it would be for many of us. While you're searching for that, though, this is a great hobby to fall back on!
-
06-29-26 12:58 #21920Senior Member

Posts: 1176That has to be very difficult to handle. Not having permission to have your needs taken care of elsewhere while also being denied at home. It seems like that would create a lot of resentment. How do you think your wife would react if she found out? It sounds like you'd certainly have a good case for being in the hobby.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
Having affairs where both women got pregnant must have been a real nail-biter. Talk about dodging two bullets!
On the plus side, if you're checking off fucket-list items and getting your needs satisfied, it sounds like you're doing okay.











Reply With Quote





