Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 406 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 6077
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6002

    Can you post a link

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge with her and if you haven't you might want to consider it.
    Can you post a link to her page, please? Thanks.

  2. #6001

    Red head vixen

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/013897582101

    Here we go again after switching it up and offering BBFS and anything anyone wanted to get them in there for her and her boyfriend to rob or beat up she's back on the elegant side in an upscale hotel. I wonder how they afford that with neither working a real job at $$. 5 a night? Be smart and don't come in here saying you're surprised it happen. There are plenty of reports from multiple people now.

  3. #6000
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge with her and if you haven't you might want to consider it.
    I'm sure you left drained and she was freshly. She is absolutely the best in the area and you will be back again soon like I have been for several years now and no plan on stopping or finding anyone else. She can't be matched by far.

  4. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHer  [View Original Post]
    I think what he is saying is that we all know tats get added along the way. My original post said that they are different tats. Referring to different tattoos in the same exact places on the pictures not ones that could have been added later that's what I was pointing out and I think this person is also referring to that. Not something that gets added along the way.
    Fair enough. I looked at the ad again and my opinion is not changed but of course, just opinion and you have the right to yours. Thanks for the feedback.

  5. #5998

    We all know

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLeg  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean.

    My point was that the images range over a period of time where tats were added. Earlier image would have the base tats and later images would have all tats. Same girl. Art added at different times. We all know provider pics are all current and up to date. Not.
    I think what he is saying is that we all know tats get added along the way. My original post said that they are different tats. Referring to different tattoos in the same exact places on the pictures not ones that could have been added later that's what I was pointing out and I think this person is also referring to that. Not something that gets added along the way.

  6. #5997

    Marie

    Finally took the plunge with her and if you haven't you might want to consider it.

  7. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't see how that's an "image issue". People are aware that tattoos don't appear via magical teleportation, right?
    Not sure what you mean.

    My point was that the images range over a period of time where tats were added. Earlier image would have the base tats and later images would have all tats. Same girl. Art added at different times. We all know provider pics are all current and up to date. Not.

  8. #5995

    Bush is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/778372738210

    Seen this one again around lunch an things went bad. Her and her boyfriend got me for my $.

  9. #5994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLeg  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her. I don't think that is 2 girls. I believe we are seeing 2 different ages of images as there are common tats and also tats not in all images. There are other providers I have seen with similar tat image issues in their ads.
    Yeah, I don't see how that's an "image issue". People are aware that tattoos don't appear via magical teleportation, right?

  10. #5993
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHer  [View Original Post]
    Look closely my friend. That's 2 different girls. The tats don't match in all the pictures. Might be a real girl but 99% sure its not the one in the pictures. At the very least that's 2 different girls. And I don't know why anyone would do that on a legit post so be careful.
    I have not seen her. I don't think that is 2 girls. I believe we are seeing 2 different ages of images as there are common tats and also tats not in all images. There are other providers I have seen with similar tat image issues in their ads.

  11. #5992
    Quote Originally Posted by Popman  [View Original Post]
    interesting that others say she is trying to rip guys off or worse by working with some guys who mean to do harm. It's generally a bad sign when a girls STG link keeps changing. Can I ask how similar these pics are to her and what her approx weight is?
    I don't think some of the pictures are her. She's a little bigger and softer but not fat. I'd guess 130 and she has several tats.

  12. #5991

    Sarah sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/483000495729

    Saw her quickly tonight. This is none other then the little street walker I've dreamed of a few times that I picked up and reported on. She's now in a low end motel east of town staying with her boyfriend. He seems harmless enough. Little guy with tats on his face and acts like he's scared to death. When I dreamed of her today she agreed to $ BBFS qv and cucked him an made him sit in the chair and watch why I filled two of her holes up and then made him come clean it up so I threw him a. 4 tip. Poor guy. Happy hunting.


    interesting that others say she is trying to rip guys off or worse by working with some guys who mean to do harm. It's generally a bad sign when a girls STG link keeps changing. Can I ask how similar these pics are to her and what her approx weight is?

  13. #5990

    Again

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/483000495729

    Saw her quickly tonight. This is none other then the little street walker I've dreamed of a few times that I picked up and reported on. She's now in a low end motel east of town staying with her boyfriend. He seems harmless enough. Little guy with tats on his face and acts like he's scared to death. When I dreamed of her today she agreed to $ BBFS qv and cucked him an made him sit in the chair and watch why I filled two of her holes up and then made him come clean it up so I threw him a. 4 tip. Poor guy. Happy hunting.

  14. #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxLuv  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with her a few times south of Asheville. Gets more fun each time. She's very nice and accommodating. First dream agreed on $$ hhr. Happy hunting.

  15. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxLuv  [View Original Post]
    Look closely my friend. That's 2 different girls. The tats don't match in all the pictures. Might be a real girl but 99% sure its not the one in the pictures. At the very least that's 2 different girls. And I don't know why anyone would do that on a legit post so be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape