Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30332

    Ultimate in Durham

    Any dreams? Tats match so appears real and has been on for about 3 weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...e/982547192768

    Rose. Dreamed she was eager to please and cooperated with all requests. Spinner for sure. Current ad looks sketchy however.

  2. #30331

    Scorpio

    Was thinking about Scorpio today so I thought I would look her up and see how she is doing. It looks like she has one more year to go.

  3. #30330
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice visual.
    Not quite as fabulous as the sight of either of them ass up, brown eye winking.

  4. #30329
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    I just puked up my coffee.
    Nice visual.

  5. #30328
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried these yet? She checks all my boxes but I haven't seen anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/050995143555

    Or this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...k/263532946580
    I just puked up my coffee.

  6. #30327

    Different

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? There are comments on the post saying she's real, but there's another ad that has pictures from the same girl (can tell because of the tattoos) but different number. When I text both numbers they give me the same hotel, but when I ask, why do you have two numbers, they say they don't, and then go to say they don't post on list crawler, so it leaves me confused.

    Here is the post with the reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/211065957

    And here's the post with a different number but same girl in pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/445661165329

    Both numbers give me the same hotel location, but they both say they don't know the other number?? Anyone seen this girl or can confirm which is the real post or what's going on?
    Can confirm they are not the same person. They are friends and often times share rooms. Never had any issues in my visits with either. Both at the same time is unavailable.

  7. #30326

    The Bluebook page

    Quote Originally Posted by Augmanaug1  [View Original Post]
    What is the 'bluebook' page.
    I was talking about the social media page that has a blue symbol. It starts with face and ends with book. There are tons of videos there of the Love house bust. I had someone give me more info about it, and it confirmed that in fact, was a Love House, if you see the picture they pulled out like 9 or 10 people from 1 mobile home, like 4 girls and the rest were johns.

  8. #30325

    Fresh out of prison

    Anyone tried these yet? She checks all my boxes but I haven't seen anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/050995143555

    Or this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...k/263532946580

  9. #30324
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    What you described in your post really isn't haggling. Many providers don't put pricing in their ads, so you have to contact them to ask their rates. If it's out of your price point and you decline, that is your right as a paying customer. If they then lower their price, that's on them. Now I would be very curious to know providers that are letting you hit for $40-$60, but hey, if you like it I love it!

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    Point taken.

  10. #30323

    Mugshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Augmanaug1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me how to look up these 'LEO' posts?
    https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mug/Disclaimer.aspx

  11. #30322

    But same pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    Have never seen so take with a grain of salt, but I've seen both pictures bundled in the same ad previously. So my assumption is it's two who share a room (one posts on LC and one on STG). The ad had 2 girl previously but can't find it - 85% confident that's why the disconnect.
    Two different girls posting but they use the same pic?? Will I get someone completely different then if I go or choose the wrong number to go with?

  12. #30321

    Two women

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? There are comments on the post saying she's real, but there's another ad that has pictures from the same girl (can tell because of the tattoos) but different number. When I text both numbers they give me the same hotel, but when I ask, why do you have two numbers, they say they don't, and then go to say they don't post on list crawler, so it leaves me confused.

    Here is the post with the reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/211065957

    And here's the post with a different number but same girl in pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/445661165329

    Both numbers give me the same hotel location, but they both say they don't know the other number?? Anyone seen this girl or can confirm which is the real post or what's going on?
    Have never seen so take with a grain of salt, but I've seen both pictures bundled in the same ad previously. So my assumption is it's two who share a room (one posts on LC and one on STG). The ad had 2 girl previously but can't find it - 85% confident that's why the disconnect.

  13. #30320
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    Today, there was a bust at a love house in Raleigh at a trailer park, I don't have a lot of intel about the topic but watched several videos on the bluebook page and many of the comments from the Hispanics can assure it was related to the old profession. Maybe this explains all those Latinas adds, it was literally flooded, and somehow they seemed to stop. Anybody who has more intel would be nice if you share it with us.
    What is the 'bluebook' page.

  14. #30319

    Available now

    Has anyone seen this girl? There are comments on the post saying she's real, but there's another ad that has pictures from the same girl (can tell because of the tattoos) but different number. When I text both numbers they give me the same hotel, but when I ask, why do you have two numbers, they say they don't, and then go to say they don't post on list crawler, so it leaves me confused.

    Here is the post with the reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/211065957

    And here's the post with a different number but same girl in pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/445661165329

    Both numbers give me the same hotel location, but they both say they don't know the other number?? Anyone seen this girl or can confirm which is the real post or what's going on?

  15. #30318
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    BGS.

    6/27/26.

    I remember reading good reviews from her. She has been active visiting uncle LEO recently.
    Can someone tell me how to look up these 'LEO' posts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape