Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 4919
-
07-08-26 11:33 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 1026Closed
They are closed for good.
Originally Posted by Biskit
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 09:43 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 31Beauty
I noticed that Beauty had an ad up on stg yesterday. Has anyone been by to see if they're actually open?
-
07-05-26 01:52 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 81Gaga. Gq
Anyone been to Gaga? Safe? Decent girls? Any insight would help.
For gq lots of recent reviews so I know it safes. But any info on girls read good things about Tiffany not sure if she is there I nots.
Looking to hit one dk these tomorrow headed back home to ATL.
-
07-03-26 09:12 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 26GQ Update
Made a stop this weekend to see Sophia after hearing about her. She was a good time. Very pretty, estimate late 30's, natural Bs, good personality, good English. Overall good time that's worth repeating but not my favorite at GQ. Met the newest girl Kay that looks young & is built like a brick $h!thouse. She's next on my list. Also met the new mama.
-
07-01-26 15:13 #4780Regular Member

Posts: 10Royal Spa
Has anyone been to Royal Spa lately? I noticed their web page is different. When I called I had a hard time understanding the lady but was quoted a price of $280, which is really high. Just wondering if anyone had been.
-
06-30-26 16:20 #4779Regular Member

Posts: 6Rose locale
Been away for a bit but if someone could fill me in on the activity north of the line, particularly Rose's locale I'd appraise it.
Originally Posted by SwordKnight
[View Original Post]
Gaga isn't a terrible drive but would love something closer to home in Hamilton CO.
-
06-29-26 13:30 #4778Regular Member

Posts: 5CiCi Return
If you can keep us updated on CiCi when she does get back. I enjoyed her company at Beauty, and would enjoy seeing her again!
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
I stopped by the other day say the sign on the door (glad she was out of town at the time).
-
06-28-26 21:47 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 1026Rose
No and this is not the same CiCi. She is currently in New York, her home. She is planning on returning here in a much more UTR kind of way.
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 21:21 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 361Rose
I assume then that Rose didn't get shut down like Beauty Spa.
Originally Posted by SwordKnight
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 08:39 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 496Rose
I had a very pleasant visit with CiCi. No table shower, but she's got the slim Asian figure, happy personality, tastes good, cooperative. She seemed to enjoy our session about as much as I did. If she was in my home town, she'd be in my regular rotation.
-
06-27-26 09:14 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 4107 HC Cartersville
Anyone know what the current line up is and any recommendations on ladies? Haven't been in a couple months.
-
06-27-26 08:55 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 410Tiffany at GQ
Saw Tiffany yesterday at GQ. She leaves in a couple days and they are rotating in new girls. Sophia looks hot.
Tiffany and I seem to have chemistry. Doing it with her is like being in your own porno. She is sensual, takes her time and knows how to make you satisfied. She has an all natural body, slim with nice large B's or small C's. When she looks at me during doggie I always pop.
The review mentioned below I think was for Winter, not Tiffany.
Seniors can DM me for details.
-
06-26-26 14:10 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 26Sophia GQ
Can you give a little more detail on Sophia? Age? Rack? Body? Etc.
Originally Posted by BarnFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 19:17 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 146Would appreciate some information anyone could share on them as well.
Originally Posted by Mills0915
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 18:41 #4770Regular Member

Posts: 5Sasha leaving
Went and visited Sasha at Rose yesterday. She is everything that has been reported. She did tell me she is leaving to head back to LA in a week. See her while you can!









Reply With Quote






