Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 7010
-
06-29-26 15:18 #6890Regular Member

Posts: 19The Spot
I just noticed I put this in the wrong spot so I'll share it here:
Has anyone stopped at The Spot gentleman's club near Hillsborough Ave and Sheldon? I pass it every once in awhile and was curious how it was in there before I stopped in. I believe it opened in March or April so it's still new.
-
06-29-26 08:58 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 633Anna CA
Hey fellas just wanted to drop a little line or two about Anna over at CA.
She's primarily day shift at CA. Beautiful Cuban features, lips and tits are done up very well. She's had work done on the lower body too. Great curves, has a wonderful ass on her too. She definitely falls into the thicker / curvy category but is not fat after having had some work done. Blondeish and fairly light skinned with a tan for a Cuban.
She was not pushy at all, I just happened to have sat near her at the bar. Some of the other birds came by and gave it a shot but I think the calm "don't need your money" vibe I was getting from Anna was great. We struck up a conversation that went pretty well. Eventually it ended up on private dances and what could occur back there. She told me flat out that she wanted me to fuck her so she would let me name my donation. 20 to the bar and we were off.
Behind closed curtain everything was basically GFE and hot / passionate. Super fun time. She's got a throat that does not stop and really went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of. YMMV but I certainly had a great time. I left her 150 because I felt the going rate was the least I could do for how excellent her skills were.
Don't hesitate to take Anna for a spin. Tell her EJ sent you.
-
06-28-26 20:37 #6888Regular Member

Posts: 8Yeah I should have put my foot down or been more firm with its either extras or nothing. But I didn't want to start any trouble in the club. Especially if it's only certain girls who want to do the extras. So I just bit the bullet. Glad I at least got my nut off in the end though. I'll be more careful next time.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 09:22 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 67Clubs
Most of the girls have game and will seek out the new guy and get as much as they can. I always try to see what I can get away with sitting at the table or bar. Putting her hand on my lap, roaming to see if I can get into the panties with my hands. If there is resistance, move on. You will find someone else that is hungry and willing. No set price in the clubs. If they want to see you outside of the club, get the number, do as much as you can and remind her you will be paying later anyway when you meet. Usually she will abort as she was not going to meet you anyway.
Originally Posted by UltraLord27
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 02:44 #6886Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252The first one is definitely a scammer!
The first one definitely is a scammer,.they will pretend like they really want you! But first they need you to help out!? By giving them extra cash because there short on rent or grandma is in the hospital or her power bill is about to be cut off! I've been down this road many times with some of these dancers at the Tampa clubs when they swap contact info with me! I get told many times too! That I'm a stud! I'm a hunk! Etc. You were right about the first red flag! Her true intentions were to get money out of you but not do those extras because she isn't into you at all! Just say'in! Been there before myself!
Originally Posted by UltraLord27
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 23:56 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 2154Dang. Got hosed to start. Sry man. At least you made up for it.
Originally Posted by UltraLord27
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 22:13 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 78Dress to impress
You can wear pajamas and crocs in there. They don't care as long as you spend money.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 18:38 #6883Regular Member

Posts: 8First time at CA
Been wanting a Latina experience and all my regulars are no longer in Tampa, but I had some free time away from the missus today so I decided try Class Act. I get there around 4 p on a Saturday. There was one girl dancing on stage and the majority of girls were entertaining other patrons at the bar. There were no more seats at the bar so I sat on the couch for a bit and was quickly approached by a light skin lady named Sarah. She may have been mixed by spoke perfect English and said she's from NY. She dances on me a bit and I feel her up and she's my cup of tea. Slim but thick in the right places. Pretty face.
I told her it was my first time (probably my first mistake) and she walked me around and introduced me to a few black dancers. She explained about the $20 fee for VIP, and she was attractive enough that I thought I'd get it a shot. So I slide my fee to the bartender and we go back to the first room with the bondage stuff. There she gives me an enthusiastic dance and we chat some more. She tells me how she's new and it's her third day. But she really likes me and wants to link up after she gets off at 7 p. Then she asks what I'm looking for and I mention I hear nothing but good things about the VIP experience there and want a full session and BBJ. At first she seemed to be in agreement but doesn't mention a price. She says start with a $ laid out and asks me to take my shirt off. So we proceed and she's dancing some more and teasing, but wouldn't let me suck on her tits or kiss (1st red flag). Then she starts asking me more personal questions and ask what I'm doing after cause she gets off at 7 p. She mentions that linking up after would have course be free cause I guess she can tell I'm a bit hesitant and skeptical. I tell her I got a girl and not really looking for connection in that way, I just want to keep it transactional here in the club, do my business and leave. Then she starts prying on why I'm looking for extras and why my girl doesn't do it. And says how I'm too fine and young not to be getting that. She's starts telling me how she's really attracted to me, and how she doesn't normally get fully naked in the VIP, or does any of this make its customers. Still no kisses or intentions to get to business at this point, so I get a little irritated cause I'm on a time crunch. So I ask her how much to speed things up a bit. She says how much I have and I proceed to put another $ out. She dances more enthusiastically after that with a bit more touching but still no action so I give up at hoping for anything at this point. She starts giving me a massage and telling me how much she likes me and stuff some more. Then she insist on taking her number again and says to call her so she'd have mine. So I put her number in my phone but don't call or text. Then I give her my fake Instagram I use and tell her she can follow and contact me there if she wants. Finally she tells me to put my shirt back on and we leave back out to the main section. Still debating on if I should call her later, can't tell if she's really trying to imply she only does the extras outside the club or if she just wants to string me along. I'm hesitant to give out my personal number and next thing you know I have someone stalking me or threatening to wreck havoc in my personal relationship. Any advice from the seniors in the forum? Would you call back? I don't have a ton of time where I can dip out and partake in this hobby. I prefer the surfire things where I can come and get my nut off.
Anyways I'm back out in the main section and scanning for other ladies. I make eye contact with a fine Latina lady as she's coming back out to sit at the bar. A guy is talking to her and getting ready to leave. So when he finally leaves I approach and ask for her name. She tells me it's Carolina and immediately gives me the eyes and grabs my dick. That's the energy I was looking for so I ask her how much to go the back and she tells me $$ for everything. I'm horny at this point and want to get my nut off after striking out with my first encounter. So I reluctantly go to the atm and get the cash. Slid my 20 to the bartender again and we're off to the back. Night and day difference with Carolina. She's light skin with a plump ass that's soft as can be. Nice sized tits as well that felt completely naturally. She wipes down the seat and lays a towel down. Then we immediately start kissing enthusiastically. It's hot and heavy and my hands are roaming everywhere. Next she sits me down and gives me a sloppy BBJ. Showed lots of love to my balls and was honestly the best BBJ I've had in a while. Once again I'm on a time crunch so I'd love to sit back and fill up her mouth. But I ask her if she's ready and she slips the rubber on. I stand her up and turn her around for standing doggy. Start off slow to warm her up a bit but quickly transitioned to pounded her away as I gripped both her tits and pulled her back to me. Pretty soon I release all that pent up tension and go in as deep as I can and she lets out a loud moan. 10/10 experience. She cleans me up and we chat a bit. I ask about the legendary Dulce LOL and she tells me she wasn't in today but she got lucky cause she got to have me. Tells me how great of a dick I have and how she wants me to come back. I tell her I'd be back in the future if time allows and finally dip out.
TOFTT on the first encounter with Sarah, but would definitely be back from my experience with Carolina. And to check out Dulce one day too.
I guess you live and you learn. Now to go stack some more play money so I can come back.
-
06-27-26 17:31 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 216Dress code
Can I get away with a polo, shorts and black sneakers or I need pants? Visiting from Orlando.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 15:09 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 296Ybor
Always show them five dollars off admission page from their website.
Originally Posted by BobboMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 22:48 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 2154The one on Nebraska south of Fowler.
Originally Posted by LaneMasters26
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:46 #6879Regular Member

Posts: 10Yeah sorry didn't mean there were no extras at all. I meant no extras for me since it was too expensive. They showed me the one VIP room on the first floor and how much it was.
Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 17:25 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 532001 has extras
Lots of extras at 2001 but you have to spend over grand to get to the back room.
Originally Posted by LaneMasters26
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 12:55 #6877Regular Member

Posts: 10PPC and CA
Hi all,
New to the forum and posting but not new to the strip club game. I have recently started to travel to Tampa for work and have found their clubs are very different than the ones I've experienced here on the west coast.
My question is I see lots of posts about PPC and CA. Which clubs are these? I'm a member of tuscl and I see from there that there are two Pink Pussycat clubs. I was assuming everyone is talking about a certain one.
Any help would be great since I'd love to experience the full ride out there. Went to 2001 odyssey and there were no extras unfortunately.
Thanks everyone and happy hunting.
-
06-22-26 16:22 #6876Regular Member

Posts: 19Sounds like he got upsold to the big room / champagne room or whatever as I've been told the room fee has been $10 there for decades. For day shift that total price does sound steep. Of course as lame as nigh shift has been there from what I've heard. Who knows. In the past I've heard that YS / Vixens was nice because some of the talent spent time doing a good sensual job, as opposed to PP where its often cover it, power through the service, and neeeeext.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





