Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 11662
-
06-30-26 12:17 #11557Senior Member

Posts: 1420Lilly
I met Lilly on what she said was her first day. Pretty aggressive push for VIP. Fun times were had. I'm pretty sure she was on something. In addition to the spacey personality she was sweating and awful lot for a person as thin as she is. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by TheWarDoctor15
[View Original Post]
Brea had been my go to for awhile but I'm taking a brake, I can only deal with her in small doses but not much else around. I'll have to try to run down Shyloh for g-spot.
-
06-29-26 08:53 #11556Senior Member

Posts: 1296Kat / Kathleen:
Kat Katleen:
Does anyone know where Kat or Kathleen is working lately. Likes to ride a motorcycle and I believe has tended bar at Corky's on Arlington and other clubs in the Akron area. Any information would be appreciated. She used to bar tend at Lucky Corner.
Jimmy:
-
06-28-26 23:27 #11555Senior Member

Posts: 1470G string is the fomer lucky.
Originally Posted by Smgrinder
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 15:09 #11554Regular Member

Posts: 21G-String = Lucky Corner
G String is what the Lucky Corner is officially called now. I probably messed up and used them interchangeably a couple times.
Originally Posted by Smgrinder
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 13:18 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 308G spot g string
What's the difference between g spot and g string?
Originally Posted by TheWarDoctor15
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 00:53 #11552Regular Member

Posts: 21Friday Night Run
Headed back out Friday night to do my usual rounds. I got to OGD at about 730 and there wasn't shit there at all. Headed over to G Spot and it was the usual story. They had a cookout thing going though so that was cool. Had my one drink and left. Headed over to G String to see what was going on. Was probably around 830 or so and it was a full house. Best looking one there was someone that another member told me was Layah that has an account on Seeking. Brunette, Tatted, thick in the right places. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get her attention. Instead another girl who I think said her name was Lily came up and started chatting with me. 21, Mix of blonde and brown hair I think, Bcups definitely a good body for the Akron scene. Bit of a space case, all talking about vibes and energies and what not. Said she was new to the game having just started Wednesday. Got a couple of dances from her that were your standard fare, but she was wanting to charge 50 a song in the VIP. G String has a problem with this, every girl I have talked to there is making up her own bullshit prices. Talked a bit with Courtney about it and she mentioned how the owner had issues with it before, but it seems like nothing is being done. Their loss. No way can you break from the standard of all the other spots in town and not offer anything better. I ended up heading back to OGD and doing one more night with Brea, but I think I am going to be done with that one, been hearing rumors of some super shady shit. Stay safe yall.
-
06-27-26 20:27 #11551Senior Member

Posts: 336Callie
Attractive brunette. About 4'11" ish. Maybe 95 lbs. A cups. Early afternoons.
Originally Posted by TravelingTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 10:58 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 414What does Callie look like?
Originally Posted by MilfLover68
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 10:09 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 1296Kat Katleen:
Does anyone know where Kat or Kathleen is working lately. Likes to ride a motorcycle and I believe has tended bar at Corky's on Arlington and other clubs in the Akron area. Any information would be appreciated.
Jimmy:
-
06-26-26 17:21 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 336Callie at Gatsby's
Has anyone had any experiences with Callie at Gatsby's?
-
06-25-26 20:27 #11547Regular Member

Posts: 21Another strike out
Well Friday nights just aren't seeming like a good time to hit the clubs. I went out on Juneteenth to try my luck. Time ranged from about 6 ish to 10 pm.
Hit up Gspot first as they have the cheapest soda (got health problems so I can't drink). There were maybe one or two decent looking AA girls there, but that's not my preference so on I went.
Stopped at G-String / Lucky next and god damn there wasn't a girl in there under 180 lbs. I walked in and walked right back out.
OGD was next on the list there was one girl there either white or mixed / latina (I can never fucking tell it's so damn dark in these fucking places when I first go in) had a great bodya about shoulder length hair but she was occupied the entire time with a couple of other dudes or out smoking. Then when she freed up she went right to the pool table. I did the circuit between G-Spot, G-String and OGD since Absolute has always been a complete bust for me other than when Sweetie was there.
Brea was in plain cloths drunk af when I came back into OGD. She really is a bit of a mess right now with the lost fiance thing. She was drunk enough to start strippin though. Had a couple songs in the closet but nothing farther than that.
Ended up getting too late so I hit Gspot up one last time and ended up taking Courtney, looked mid 30's, heavy, but she is one of the ones that is actually nice and will talk to you. Powered through FS for $. 2.
Any of you guys have some advice on times or spots to hit? I'm a bit picky but will play the long game for the night if I have to. Planning on going out either tomorrow or Saturday.
-
06-25-26 12:42 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 96It is sad. She did always seem pretty kind in the world of harlots. Maybe she's just growing a little pouch, who knows. She was a lot of fun. Now she's a zombie walking around with some dude pushing a shopping cart. Drugs are a nasty thing.
Originally Posted by ScratchDent
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 07:08 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 339That is beyond sad. She never came across as a bad person, just someone who had made some poor choices. If it's any consolation though, she told me several years ago she wasn't able to have kids anymore. Part of my turn on was 'trying' to knock her up (which couldn't happen). After she had her other kids she was tied. In any case, I hope there is someone close to her that has the ability to step in and get her to help.
Originally Posted by YoderWatch
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 18:16 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 96Sweetie
Holy shit. I just saw, sweetie walking down south street towards the liquor store, stumbling around like a complete zombie. She looked like she had some sores on her face and she may even be pregnant. Very thin, but a pretty noticeable bump with her belly hanging out of her white tank top. What a sad and unfortunate difference to how she looked a few years ago offering that wonderful three song special at CWs.
-
06-24-26 13:35 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 1470Update on Ruby OGD
Ruby only does barside dances and blowjobs, she is "married" and that is their agreement.
Good luck.










Reply With Quote




