Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26225
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Yuyu at Simple massage spa

    I was still around the area so I decided to come check out the line up. Yuyu greeted me. She is petite and thin with very large breasts. They are all natural D cups. She is around her mid 30's.

    Her massage is amazing and she offered HE. She let me play and suck on her breasts while she stroked me. I left an $80 tip. I found her at the link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...-/268201153377

  2. #26224

    Chad Andler PM me

    Hey Chad. I need a refill on some vitamin V. Lost your contact number.

    Or if anyone else is willing to part with some, please let me know.

    Chewables or pills are fine. Thank you.

  3. #26223

    Riley

    Hello Gets, wanted to post my 2 recent encounter with Riley.

    1st encounter was smooth, good comms and set a time. Contacted 2 hours prioir to confirm.

    Got clear directions to location. When I walked into her place I was met by a athletic bod woman but not exactly a model. She was nice and spoke for a few minutes. Do note her mouth is full of metal (braces) which made me a bit nervous for my little head. Went through with it anyway. Her aftermarket tits are cool and loves them squeezed and kissed. She loves oral so I gave her some good head. She wash freshly showered. DATY was good for me especially for her. I stuck my cock in her mouth but with all the hardware it was not so pleasant.

    Finally gave her the D and she is loves it wildly. Maybe so wildly she make so much noise than again I was pounding that puss like it owed me money. We were totally into it.

    I sorta got freaked out from the noises she made. You'd have to try her out to know what I mean. Obliged on all the position I wanted but no squirting:

    Came on her stomach hard and happy I was.

    2nd date was okay. Decent comms. When I got to her place the second time I was reminded she is not a model but I was there for a freak in the sheets. This time for some reason her mouth looked like it had more hardware but optimistic I was and horny for a good time.

    Small talk and got to business but unfortunately this time there was a slight smell down there and turned me off from DATY. I was disappointed and too late to bail so I went in for FS and began pounding away which she enjoyed, gave it to her in a couple positions. This time she wasn't all willing for the positions I wanted. Proceeded to K9 and finished in her mouth.

    I'm not sure I will see her again but worth seeing her at least once to get her out your system. Both dates were 1 hour for around 200 bucks.

    Any questions please PM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/947459392404

  4. #26222

    Karma

    Did you (or anyone) get to see her? She's been advertising (and preggo) for a few months now. Wonder if legit. Donation seems a bit high for her newness and body type, but she is pretty IMO.


    Edit: For the guy(s) that pm asking questions, PLEASE have your inbox cleared, or no one can write you back..



    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Still tip toeing my way back into hobbying, got a couple girls I've been curious about:

    Karma:

    Not blonde spinner karma lee.

    This one has been posting pretty regularly for a while now. Dark hair, sharp facial features, nice round tush, seems kinda hood rat-ish in a way I find hot. New ads mention pregnancy along with a number change and complete tone shift.

    5/25/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/337707533972.

    5/22/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/751965169758.

    Layla Danielle:
    This blondie is one I remember seeing ads for sometime last year and has recently started posting again. Blonde, very curvy, photos look consistent. Has a link to an OF that would put her name as Layla Danielle. Tried searching for Layla and got hits for the skinny latina with the trashy incall and another layla that has an USASG account that goes by DodgerDodger or something like that. She mentioned that she was blonde, but all links for her are dead and the ad titles just said 'layla', so can't confirm one way or the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/825432192494

    Might end up TOFTT on both in time since neither are giving off any major red flags, but always appreciate any prior experience if available.

  5. #26221

    My Curiosity done!

    I have read a couple reports on the motel Asian Ladies. But only a couple over the years. I've always been curious.

    On my way out of GR I got a call and a client cancelled which meant I had some free time. With the constant posts of these motel ladies and my curiosity, I decided to go for it. I picked one, and she was at the red roof place. It was convenient being right off the highway. I was told $. 8 and $$$. I asked if what was on the menu of the post was included in the lower price. Nope. I asked is everything included in the higher one, the VIP. Yes, except anal. I came back in my text that I was not going to pay that but would $$. 4. The comeback came a few minutes later it was agreed upon. I asked how old is the lady I'll see. 30's. OK. I asked if petite. Yes. It looked good so I went there and got the room number. The lady who opened the door was not in the 30's. Probably mid 40's. She was good-looking tho and petite. She was dressed nicely in a black teddy. I thought what the heck, I'm going for it.

    We both got comfortable, and I asked for a massage. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a 2. Horrible. I decided to move on and flipped. She immediately got a cover and put it on me. I protested but comms were not possible. All I got from her is bacteria for her if she didn't use the cover. So she was not the age as was stated to me and now, not BBBJ as stated to me that everything is available (except anal) like in the post. As she begins with the covered BJ and I reached to play with her pussy. She said, no. Bacteria. The only English she really knows. LOL. Moving it along I motioned for CG. She did very well and seemed to enjoy it. She did get real wet. I'd say a 7 out of 10. I wanted to switch to doggy, but that took some motioning for her to get what I wanted. She seemed to enjoy it as well and took it well. I popped in the bag, and she did nicely with the cleanup.

    For anyone who has been curious like me, there you go.

  6. #26220
    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone has the details on this one! Menu? Damages? Real? LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/514801952875
    Google image search shows ads out of Ann Arbor, and with a different phone number. Might not mean anything, but I'd be wary.

  7. #26219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone has the details on this one! Menu? Damages? Real? LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/514801952875
    Inquiring minds want to know.

  8. #26218

    Irene anyone?

    Please tell me someone has the details on this one! Menu? Damages? Real? LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/514801952875
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260628_065802_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #26217

    No, not the Jasmine discussed

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    The Jasmine described below as Greek friendly is not your linked you posted. Our Jasmine is A A, older 30's, weights about 145 and definitely not Spanish, 21, or Caucasian! Her STG ad is entitled simply Available and her location advertised is always "over by Market & Godfrey" close to downtown and US 131. Get in line if you're a regular and she is a bit paranoid about LEO and does not take in new clients! Enjoy she back from her sabbatical. Bottum out.

  10. #26216

  11. #26215

    Latina Recommendations?

    Hi! Longtime lurker here. First of all, thank you for all of the recommendations I'm relatively new to the hobby and it makes it feel much more manageable. That being said, I'm looking for a dream with a hot Latina. Is there anyone reliable in town?

  12. #26214

    Can't give money away

    So I knew I was flying back to Michigan yesterday and set up a meeting with Summer for 11 am today and I sent her funds for a room (80 not a big issue). I started texting around 10:30 and of course no answer. Tried until 11:30 and no answer. So I found this one."take a trip to the candy shop"..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...074177296827..

    We set up a meeting and I headed her way, after getting into her neighborhood I txt for the next set of directions and yup. You guessed it. No response so I waited and drove a few blocks as not to look like a creepy dude and still nothing. These women piss and moan about no shows and then pull no shows. Can't seem to give money away today. It a bit ridiculous. Be safe. JK.

  13. #26213

    Jasmine has my vote

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Who would you guys say is the best value between looks and price that offer Greek? I would say in the past perfect date Megan but not that she is gone. Who is worth it out there in your opinion?
    Since she is my regular, Jasmine over by Godfrey and Market offers me a good deal, she's still good looking and willingly takes it in the star hole. For others she has been surcharging for a date with the Greek possibility. Not all mongers seek anal and providers don't brag about it, so it's an under current topic and obviously expensive. Temperance willing take Greek but is hard to schedule and low volume. To be honest Greek is tight and less sensation on my rod, where vag penetration is wetter, better feelings, and mutually satisfying to both parties. Frankie by the Lakeshore, historically took my vote. She was a spinner, petite, very nice boobs cute face, and offered Greek at a cheaper rate than Perfect date Megan. Unfortunately they are both unavailable! BTW Lauren's service included Greek if you didn't mind a bigger body but alas her donation has sky rocketed. Bottum out.

  14. #26212

    Greek Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Since she is my regular, Jasmine over by Godfrey and Market offers me a good deal, she's still good looking and willingly takes it in the star hole. For others she has been surcharging for a date with the Greek possibility. Not all mongers seek anal and providers don't brag about it, so it's an under current topic and obviously expensive. Temperance willing take Greek but is hard to schedule and low volume. To be honest Greek is tight and less sensation on my rod, where vag penetration is wetter, better feelings, and mutually satisfying to both parties. Frankie by the Lakeshore, historically took my vote. She was a spinner, petite, very nice boobs cute face, and offered Greek at a cheaper rate than Perfect date Megan. Unfortunately they are both unavailable! BTW Lauren's service included Greek if you didn't mind a bigger body but alas her donation has sky rocketed. Bottum out.
    Huh no idea Lauren offered Greek dang. I tried seeing her last time she was posting for GR and crickets never even heard what her rate jumped to what is it now? MSOG one in pink one in stink if I could see her tits bounce in the mirror and have her dirty talk me to blow again but depends on price.

  15. #26211

    Jasmine has my vote

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Who would you guys say is the best value between looks and price that offer Greek? I would say in the past perfect date Megan but not that she is gone. Who is worth it out there in your opinion?
    Since she is my regular, Jasmine over by Godfrey and Market offers me a good deal, she's still good looking and willingly takes it in the star hole. For others she has been surcharging for a date with the Greek possibility. Not all mongers seek anal and providers don't brag about it, so it's an under current topic and obviously expensive. Temperance willing take Greek but is hard to schedule and low volume. To be honest Greek is tight and less sensation on my rod, where vag penetration is wetter, better feelings, and mutually satisfying to both parties. Frankie by the Lakeshore, historically took my vote. She was a spinner, petite, very nice boobs cute face, and offered Greek at a cheaper rate than Perfect date Megan. Unfortunately they are both unavailable! BTW Lauren's service included Greek if you didn't mind a bigger body but alas her donation has sky rocketed. Bottum out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape