Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 13344
-
07-03-26 09:49 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 53Palace Spa visit with Mimi
Mimi is a real beauty and I was lucky to meet her coming in to this place. Fit body, great figure, pretty face, English better than most. Anyhow, the manager, not bad looking herself, showed me in and chatted with me for a minute. She promised me a pretty girl and delivered on it. Mimi is busty, pretty face, has a magnificent butt, great figure all around as said before. Inside the spa is quiet and clean, generally up to par.
Mimi met me and we went off to start with the shower. The table shower service was great, very relaxing and pleasurable. A good preview for the rest of the session. Very thorough.
We went back together to the room and Mimi got straight into the massage. I ate a candy relaxed so much I nearly half asleep. The part of the massage that I didn't sleep through was very good, actually it was all good or else I wouldn't have relaxed so much. Mimi gently roused me between my legs as she was ending the massage with light touch. I came to, gave her the tip, and lay back down to wait for her.
After she came back, she dimmed the lights, and stripped off, revealing a stunning body. Great tits, great ass, all around a major turn on. I was given an excellent CBJ for several minutes. Mimi had a good feel for how deep she take the python and went to town based on that. It was wet and intense. Finally I had to take the initiative or else I was going to nut soon and miss the FS. I had Mimi swap with me and we did CFS in all mish. I adjusted a couple times to keep going as she felt very good inside and took it well. Finally I figured it was time and went faster until I blew out in the bag. She complimented me sweetly and then brought in some hot towels to clean up. It was a fantastic experience with Mimi. A hot girl who is genuinely a nice person too. I thanked her again as she showed me out the door. Outlay was 280 altogether tip and house.
-
06-29-26 16:01 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 83Where?
Where is this place? Closest M Healing Spa I see is in Lake Mary.
Originally Posted by Captainred
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 23:35 #13207Regular Member

Posts: 1Emily at M Healing Spa
This was an early afternoon booty call got in nice and had her all to myself. Her English is very good but there wasn't much talking. To this place credit I will say it's pretty clean no funky smells and nobody cooking in the back and you guys know what I'm talking about LOL. Service is really good though I mean this girl can suck a cock like nobody's business. She uses her tongue a lot to flick the tip is pretty damn hot. Huge booty I mean all injections but still a good pounding. And she takes her time too she doesn't get me out on the hour like trying to get me out in 35 minutes she read me for 30 minutes tag me for another five and Bone the hell out of me till I wrapped up the hour. Looking forward to see what the rest of the rotation is going to look like her.
-
06-28-26 15:17 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 35My guess is the RedR latinas all over aypapi. I have a hard rule no shitty hotels so I won't verify.
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 12:11 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 302Massage Parlor Reports
It would be nice to see Massage Parlor Reports here rather than all the random BS about a Latin agency. Please, somebody interested start a separate thread for Latin Agency discussions.
-
06-27-26 17:35 #13204Asshole

Posts: 66Hey quick question bro
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
And now you are as well.
A2
-
06-27-26 16:01 #13203Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Phantom Providers
I suspect this place never existed. Just a clown posting fake reviews. Has anyone besides the shill every been there? At this point confirmation several verified senior accounts would help make the case along with contact information. Hard to believe if the agency exists they wouldn't want the biliousness. If not, its most likely a red herring.
Originally Posted by Hushpapi1988
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 13:03 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 69Arisa Meiji
I was really hoping to dabble into the 301 Agency but seems like the gatekeepers did not deem me worthy.
Originally Posted by Ariess
[View Original Post]
Dreamed there was some Polish dessert on the menu in town. Decided to commit. Set up was simple. Had to do a video verify, and was good and ready to set some time. Upon arriving was greeted at the door by a 5'5 Polish delight wrapped in her robe. We exchanged $$$ for a towel, and proceeded with a solo shower, come back to her waiting in bed. I go to lay down and we begin small talk, she was very enjoyable. She got jr all hardened then proceeded to wrap him into a CBJ. Def not as great as the other talent I've had but she def a view to look at. Her ass was also soft, but she had a limited menu. Not much LFK or use of fingers. She started in cowgirl before proceeding in a various different positions, but it seems I may have been rougher than she may have liked. Not the usual with some of the spa talent. Overall I enjoyed my experience and would repeat if the price was lowered. She was beauitful and fun, but the limited menu at the spiked price makes it hard to call it a bargain.
One day I hope to experience the same ventures these shill account have at 301, but for now will continue to enjoy the other talent along the way.
-
06-27-26 12:40 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 62Google the number it's still connected, when you text them, they will let you know the location, no more latinas, only asians moving forward.
Originally Posted by Iplay863
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 09:43 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 35So healthy
Standard camp. Went on a Sunday, they don't honor appointments so be wary I waited for 30 minutes. Massage was mediocre, did offer l1. Overall I would not go back unless it was my last option. Maybe good suit for some. 60 + 60.50's short tech otc only.
-
06-27-26 06:30 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 85Rh
Greetings fellas, I tried to search for latest information about Roman Holiday. Is it still a good spot? Cover charge? Latest post I could find was from March. Any information will be helpful, I'll be in that area in a few days.
-
06-27-26 00:18 #13198Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64She is Awsome!
Originally Posted by Cantunia
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 15:51 #13197Regular Member

Posts: 15You see that's all you needed to say on how to get it done, LOL no one wants to tell me what I need to do. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 15:24 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 95With spa. Is this Korean? Crystals (mainly Coco) was a personal favorite. Not sure if there are any all Korean places left.
Originally Posted by Jbblack504
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 15:12 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 2145[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!







Reply With Quote





