Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16503

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SptBigDog  [View Original Post]
    If one was looking for decently attractive / thin and Asian in her 20's or 30's that will just take a pounding, any recommendations? Any of the agencies good right now?
    https://www.meetyunalee.com

    Your going to need a lot of $$ assuming you can get ahold of her.

  2. #16502

    Korean Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Korean Princess? I tried doing a search but nothing really came back other than someone else asking about her as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/923709473267

    Curious since petite Asian are my go to.
    The monkey on her back, also has a monkey on its back, so be careful. I wasn't aware she was still around. Her pimp can be pretty aggressive.

  3. #16501

    Asian

    If one was looking for decently attractive / thin and Asian in her 20's or 30's that will just take a pounding, any recommendations? Any of the agencies good right now?

  4. #16500

    Korean Princess Info

    Has anybody seen Korean Princess? I tried doing a search but nothing really came back other than someone else asking about her as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/923709473267

    Curious since petite Asian are my go to.

  5. #16499

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks guys for the good info and for saving me the time on this one. Ghosting is the worst.

  6. #16498
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Rebecca a bunch of times in the past but the last 2-3 times she's ghosted me once I got to her incall so I'm pretty much at the point where I won't bother unless I'm truly desperate. I haven't seen her in a while but I always had a good time when we were able to connect. She is a little older but I think her pictures are pretty accurate.
    I second this, also got ghosted 1 too many times to keep trying. I'd give her a 6. 5/10, would be much higher if she was more reliable and didn't have a habit. She hides it better than most at least.

  7. #16497
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Jen? How is she in terms of service etc?

    It sounds like Dani is still out and about, Drake's post suggests that she was on STG a week or two ago. I guess she's just a lot more sporadic now.
    Jen is a nice girl. She's a decent time and very skinny if you're into that. Once you get a hold of her and she knows you, she's very responsive to texts and for the most part, hasn't let me down once we set something up. I've seen her a few times in her own and once with Dani in a double session. The double session was cool but the single sessions have been OK. I'm not sure if it's just me but she tends to get a little dry downstairs so it becomes really uncomfortable for her and we usually finish BBBJCIM. I appreciate that kind of ending but it's not always what I'm looking for.

  8. #16496

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Jen and her are tight, you could ask her. Here's her latest ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/674983028234

    I would guess she's on a state vacation.
    Have you seen Jen? How is she in terms of service etc?

    It sounds like Dani is still out and about, Drake's post suggests that she was on STG a week or two ago. I guess she's just a lot more sporadic now.

  9. #16495
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I see her post every 1. 5-2 weeks usually for outcalls / car play but she's been pretty quiet. I've been a little leery meeting with her ever since I was approached and harassed by a neighbor at the house she was renting but I saw she got kicked out a while ago and isn't allowed to be in the area anymore so I guess there's that. I always had a decent time with her but yeah she was usually a little out of it. As another member mentioned, she's good friends with Jen so you could ask about a doubles session or if she could help put you in touch.
    I've only seen her in motel rooms, so what you describe isn't an issue. From what you say, it seems like she's still around though.

  10. #16494
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Dani is still around? I don't have a link to any live ads because as far as I can tell she hasn't posted on STG or anywhere else in months.

    Communication was terrible but she was good at what she did and was better than most of what's on STG, so I was hoping she might still be around (perhaps posting somewhere other than STG or Tryst) and available. Unfortunately, many girls change handles or numbers regularly so searching by those isn't practical.
    I feel like I see her post every 1. 5-2 weeks usually for outcalls / car play but she's been pretty quiet. I've been a little leery meeting with her ever since I was approached and harassed by a neighbor at the house she was renting but I saw she got kicked out a while ago and isn't allowed to be in the area anymore so I guess there's that. I always had a decent time with her but yeah she was usually a little out of it. As another member mentioned, she's good friends with Jen so you could ask about a doubles session or if she could help put you in touch.

  11. #16493
    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    I've seen Rebecca a bunch of times in the past but the last 2-3 times she's ghosted me once I got to her incall so I'm pretty much at the point where I won't bother unless I'm truly desperate. I haven't seen her in a while but I always had a good time when we were able to connect. She is a little older but I think her pictures are pretty accurate.

  12. #16492

  13. #16491

    Ask Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Dani is still around? I don't have a link to any live ads because as far as I can tell she hasn't posted on STG or anywhere else in months.

    Communication was terrible but she was good at what she did and was better than most of what's on STG, so I was hoping she might still be around (perhaps posting somewhere other than STG or Tryst) and available. Unfortunately, many girls change handles or numbers regularly so searching by those isn't practical.
    Jen and her are tight, you could ask her. Here's her latest ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/674983028234

    I would guess she's on a state vacation.

  14. #16490

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    Seen her once back in April for early morning fun. I went in for BBjCIM and she upgraded me to a QV no extra charge. It was fun, she's not a 10 but doesn't look bad in person compared to some others on STG. Only been able to meet up once though, booking with her has become difficult, will set up appointment and give location then ghost.

  15. #16489

    What became of Dani?

    Does anybody know if Dani is still around? I don't have a link to any live ads because as far as I can tell she hasn't posted on STG or anywhere else in months.

    Communication was terrible but she was good at what she did and was better than most of what's on STG, so I was hoping she might still be around (perhaps posting somewhere other than STG or Tryst) and available. Unfortunately, many girls change handles or numbers regularly so searching by those isn't practical.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape