rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40822
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I remember there was one who looked like her named Kelly few months ago. Kelly was advertised by someone else I don't remember who Ravenna, Dr mom or Nicole the crazy one. I will give this one a try.
    I had a threesome with her and redhead Tamara probably mid last year. It was really good, hot as fuck! Then they broke up and now hate each other apparently.

    I think her name is Amanda (don't hold me to that), but she was totally cool.

    This is Tamara, just FYI.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/145318580488

  2. #40821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Thank you Amalynn is good then

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    I seen her for BBBJ when she was in OP and on the Westside. First time was really good. She hung her head off the bed while I fucked her mouth. Second time was still pretty good. She has some teeth missing. But she'll let you explode all over her chest, possibly her face too. Can't remember if that happened the first time LOL.
    Thanks. I remember there was one who looked like her named Kelly few months ago. Kelly was advertised by someone else I don't remember who Ravenna, Dr mom or Nicole the crazy one. I will give this one a try.

  3. #40820

    Maci

    Where she been at?

  4. #40819

    Early visit with Carla

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/498718773123

    Was in town to visit another provider but I got ghosted. Called Carla as she doesn't seem to respond to texts first. Asked for a hh and was quoted 1. 4. She's got a beautiful voice. Got to her place and I was pleasantly impressed she looks just like her pictures. Sort of a straight to business girl. CBJ skills were enough to get the blood flowing. Complained about a knee so CG and doggy were off the table unfortunately. Missionary was actually really nice. Has a pretty 🐱 and it was tight. The bronze skin and blonde hair really did it for me, plus she's thick in the places.

  5. #40818

    Re: Amalynn

    I seen her for BBBJ when she was in OP and on the Westside. First time was really good. She hung her head off the bed while I fucked her mouth. Second time was still pretty good. She has some teeth missing. But she'll let you explode all over her chest, possibly her face too. Can't remember if that happened the first time LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    She looks that sexy trailer trash old mom.

    Sometimes it's good to try something different.

    Anyone saw her recently. Name is Amalynn. I know she started advertising in Westside a few months ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/512024938552

  6. #40817
    Quote Originally Posted by Volad2007  [View Original Post]
    She will try to get money and run away!

    Be aware!
    She will rob you in a second! She also loves to play the victim card as if she's in some kind of trouble. Stay away from her!

  7. #40816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Been Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPop  [View Original Post]
    Be careful she says 19 but msg her said 14.
    Check the "Do Not Do Stay Away" thread. Did a PSA. Theres two of them with different ads. Originally, I thought they were LEO affiliated. Them being out in Stark after advertising in Jax, may suggest otherwise. Maybe, Just maybe, they have a handler and should be put away for a long time being that these girls are supposedly underaged. Forced, cohersed, tricked or willing participants, whoever their handler is, I hope he (or she) gets stomped, if in fact there is one.

    I may be just jumping the gun.

    I suspect they're from around Daytona area

  8. #40815

    Stark girl

    Be careful she says 19 but msg her said 14.

  9. #40814

  10. #40813

    She is good

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert59  [View Original Post]
    Try this one, she is freckles friend.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3827323
    I approve she is the girl in the pic. She deep throat bbj like a pro almost gave her some milk down her throat speaks no English but understood directions, kitty was tasty. 200 hh.

  11. #40812
    Quote Originally Posted by Volad2007  [View Original Post]
    She will try to get money and run away!

    Be aware!
    "Hoo-hoo-hoo.

    Go on, take the money and run.

    Go on, take the money and run".

    I can hear the song now! It's\ the 304 theme song from the 70's.

  12. #40811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    A Big No

    Quote Originally Posted by Volad2007  [View Original Post]
    She will try to get money and run away!

    Be aware!
    Thank you.

    So she's is a big NO.

  13. #40810

    Anyone Seen Halo

    This girl looks new to STG, any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/294304103133

  14. #40809

    Watch your pockets!

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/867862129141

    Another familiar face with no name.

    Any one has seen her?
    She will try to get money and run away!

    Be aware!

  15. #40808

    Texted

    With her. Felt like it was going somewhere but I had something come up. I thought maybe TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape