Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43936

    Careful in Orange

    For the benefit of all of us, I'm reposting a notice put up in the "under 50" thread by Zangieff and then confirmed by Vevor12.

    There was a special city council meeting in Orange on the 29th. They banned new massage parlors for 22 months, and resolved to keep a close eye on the ones that are open now.

    I have not confirmed this myself, but I didn't want anyone to overlook the notice.

    I recall maybe 10 years ago I felt like I couldn't get anything more than a HJ along Tustin St, if that. Times have changed. And they may be about to change back. Just be aware.

    Lift Her Up.

  2. #43935

    Mia at BB

    I had the lucky pleasure of meeting Mia on Sunday. Luna and Angel (where there but busy.

    It was my first time there. 50/150 then got on the table for a no oil massage. She doesn't know much English but that was fine, we kept it curt. She gave a medium strength massage, (Prefer deep or hard) followed by a tongue bath and tuma rim. She did a great job but I realized I'm all visual with this stuff so it wasn't doing it for me. Flipped and got this unique head-rotating bbj. She also went down further than some others which made it great, but she wouldn't change it up, nor respond to instructions except when I pulled at her.

    Squatting cg was nice but loose. I had her take down her hair and OMG, it was like she was the main female protagonist of a K-drama. (I love hair). I wasn't getting anywhere with cg so I moved to mish. Her petite frame and K-hair was nice. She's not a very good dfk, but she tried. I got to where I needed to be and blew. She noticed and suddenly VICE GRIP. I couldn't move. Where was this earlier? Haha. Angel came in accidentally tly after we finished up. She looked kind of like a gyaru from my brief sighting of her. Luna came in for some reason to usher me out. She had me sit in another room with somw dude on his cell phone and gave me starbucks coffee, I finished it and she offered food. I'm like "WTF is this?" In my head. I've never been more thrown for a loop than in this experience. I get up to leave and Luna tells me that 2 new girls are coming on the 1st. I thank her and leave with my water, the dude never looking up from his phone.

    Mia is great. A petite k-drama girl with some good skills. I'd come back but I want to try all the nearby places first. Wasn't enough to make me settle down.

  3. #43934
    Reported this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by MethodBoi  [View Original Post]
    After reading several reports on Asa, I instantly had to call Lana and set up an appointment right away.

    ...

    70/180 (I guess they taxing now, regardless it was worth every penny).
    They are persistent little fuckers if nothing else. I think we should start calling them herpes

    Thanks,

    A2

  4. #43933
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she well over 50 years old and not at all attractive?
    She's in her 50's. I think she is very attractive very well kept. Very nice skin. I get very good service from her. Tip well and she provides well.

  5. #43932

    Pour one out

    May have been reported already, sorry if I overlooked. But Lucy (f&c) just told me she is back in China for a "vacation / break". Typically they don't come back. She was my personal fav for service quality (usually) and cost. Feels like she was the last of a dying breed here in OC. Quality mature service at a sub $. 50 price point is hard to find anymore. I'm going to try KT at foot massage in tustin again, but she didn't really hold a candle to Lucy last few times I tried. Sad days.

  6. #43931

    Peach at Garden

    I stopped by Garden last night and was surprised to find that Peach was back. For those who still remember her, she's a petite Japanese-Chinese mixed beauty, standing around 5'0" and 90 lbs, with a curvy figure, full 34 E bust, and shapely hips.

    I had to wait about 20 minutes, but it was worth it. When she came in, she still remembered me and gave me a big warm hug. She was wearing cat ears with an elegant white dress and adorable Winnie-the-Pooh slippers—super cute and playful. She greeted me with LFK and some adorable giggling while holding my arm and pulling me close. Her cartoon-like voice was endearing from the start.

    Since we were already familiar with each other, we quickly took care of the business side. We undressed, and she gave me a simple wipe-down instead of a full shower. Peach then started with a relaxing massage on the table using her skilled techniques. Her hands felt great on my back and shoulders, and she even did some outstanding back walking that really helped me unwind and set a nice tone.

    After the massage we moved right into passionate DFK. Her tongue work was excellent and turned me on fast. While we kissed, I caressed her curvy body and full breasts, lightly playing with her nipples, which made her moan in the cutest way.

    A few minutes later she gently pushed me to the edge of the table and gave a slow, sensual BBBJ with some nice deep throat. It felt awesome. I pulled her up, and when I rubbed her pussy she was already soaked. By then I was too worked up to stick to any plan. I asked for BBFS and we started in mish. She's flexible, so we tried a few variations, and she moaned louder whenever I thrust deep.

    We switched to doggy. The view was great and I could use long, hard strokes. Her pussy felt especially tight in that position, and she matched my rhythm while squeezing around me nicely. I couldn't last long and finally came deep inside her.

    We cleaned up, shared some more DFK, and she gave me a warm hug before I left. She showed her caring side with some thoughtful little touches that made the goodbye feel genuine.

    All in all it was another great experience with Peach. I'd love to see her again.

  7. #43930
    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice BBFS time with Annie at BB spa. She offers greek but I did not partake.

    She gave a nice long wet BBBJ which I love with a lot of spitting all over it. Lot of girls won't do that so that was nice.

    Was a quick session but was just what I was looking for. She can definitely take a pounding and didn't block me which a lot of girls do (I'm not huge but I'm long enough that some girls stop me from going all the way).

    Finished with a HJ / BBBJ combo into CoF which was also a nice rare treat.

    I saw Candy. I'm not sure but she looked maybe vietnamese. I'm not the best with identifying that but she didn't look korean to me.

    Annie said she'll only be around for another 10 days. So if you are looking for a bbfs amp session shes definitely worth a try. Will save you money compared to the Korean bbfs apartment scene which is always going to be a minimum of around 340.
    Anyone wants to be so kind and tell me how annie is ooking?

  8. #43929

    Spinning Suki OA

    After a long day I texted Emma in the 11th hour to see who was available. Wasn't busy so got paired up with Suki in the VIP room. She is super tiny which meant I was in trouble as I can never say no to a cute spinner. She is all of 5 feet and told me she was 27, has shoulder length brown hair, cute natural Bs with nice little erasers and a tight little body and cute butt. Kitty is trimmed and she has a tramp stamp and tattoo on her leg. English is some of the best I've run into at an AMP, never needed translator just go slow sometimes.

    I was eager to get straight to business but she insisted on giving me a massage first. That little frame can put in some work and she told me she has been doing massage for 6 years and has her license. After a full body massage she wiped me down and began the softest light touch that was almost ticklish at points with the length of her nails. She swapped places with me on the table and put herself on all 4's I thought we were going for it right there but she told me to sit like this instead. I got the memo and she wiped me down for some great rim and TUMA while sliding down under me every so often to put jr in her mouth and do some BLS from behind. This was great I just wish it went on a little longer.

    Had me lay on my back on the table and immediately sat on top of me. There was no cover on and she said "I only do this for you" to which she laughed at my reaction when my eyes widened and eyebrows raised. Not something I partake in but to my relief she just did a nice P2 P slide and then put Jr between her thighs giving him a nice grind. Suits me up for the final act and she really likes to DFK. We started in some really hard ACG and CG and I finally had to bring her close to me to pound. For 5 feet nothing she is a dominant little thing and led the session. Switched to K9 which seemed to be her favorite and I was getting close which she could sense and she said I want to look at you so we got to mish finish where she insisted on a make out session while we "cum together". Filled the bag to a nice cleanup and to go water. Said my farewell to Lulu and Elly who both look great in their own right. Lulu kind of looked like a taller Suki version but still petite in her own right and Elly I have reviewed here before.

    Definite repeat for me next time I want to bounce around a cute little spinner.

    70/160.

  9. #43928
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    This looks to be the shop on Tustin Street in Orange. I'm seeing one or more reviews for Annie there.
    Yes that's the spot. I actually thought that she left already so I texted her. She said she will be there 3 more days. She was also Honey here before changing her name.

  10. #43927
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    Is this bb spa the one on harbor blvd, Santa Ana?
    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice BBFS time with Annie at BB spa. She offers greek but I did not partake.

    She gave a nice long wet BBBJ which I love with a lot of spitting all over it. Lot of girls won't do that so that was nice.

    Was a quick session but was just what I was looking for. She can definitely take a pounding and didn't block me which a lot of girls do (I'm not huge but I'm long enough that some girls stop me from going all the way).

    Finished with a HJ / BBBJ combo into CoF which was also a nice rare treat.

    I saw Candy. I'm not sure but she looked maybe vietnamese. I'm not the best with identifying that but she didn't look korean to me.

    Annie said she'll only be around for another 10 days. So if you are looking for a bbfs amp session shes definitely worth a try. Will save you money compared to the Korean bbfs apartment scene which is always going to be a minimum of around 340.
    This looks to be the shop on Tustin Street in Orange. I'm seeing one or more reviews for Annie there.

  11. #43926
    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice BBFS time with Annie at BB spa. She offers greek but I did not partake.

    She gave a nice long wet BBBJ which I love with a lot of spitting all over it. Lot of girls won't do that so that was nice.

    Was a quick session but was just what I was looking for. She can definitely take a pounding and didn't block me which a lot of girls do (I'm not huge but I'm long enough that some girls stop me from going all the way).

    Finished with a HJ / BBBJ combo into CoF which was also a nice rare treat.

    I saw Candy. I'm not sure but she looked maybe vietnamese. I'm not the best with identifying that but she didn't look korean to me.

    Annie said she'll only be around for another 10 days. So if you are looking for a bbfs amp session shes definitely worth a try. Will save you money compared to the Korean bbfs apartment scene which is always going to be a minimum of around 340.
    Is this bb spa the one on harbor blvd, Santa Ana?

  12. #43925
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Misa at A Spa

    Went by yesterday to see Sakura but was told that she rotated to Garden Spa. I'm already here and Misa was very cute so I just stayed here, I will go see Sakura later in the week. She is young, about 5'3, 110 lbs, random tats, nice C Cups, shaved kitty, and average Asian booty. Very quiet and soft spoken. Great GFE session. She speaks great English so we had a good conversation before commencing. I was actually in need of a rubdown today so she gave me a good medium pressure, relaxing rub with plenty of teasing. She offered rim but I refused and just flipped. She gave a soft, sensual BBBJ mixing in some DT attempts but more or less did what I like to refer to as cock worshipping, really making sure I was enjoying every minute of it. Covered up and did some ACG, soft and slow. I sat up and we passionately DFK while still grinding in ACG. To my surprise I couldn't hold back and bust right there in the bag. We laughed a little about it and I told her it was because she was too damn sexy. After cleanup I gave her a massage and we cuddled a bit. Very sweet GND type service. I absolutely want to go redeem my quick performance after I visit Sakura in a day or two. I forgot to ask when she is leaving but I would guess end of the month.

    TVM.

  13. #43924

    Moon Beauty Spa. Lia

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    You need to check your PM's and read the one from me.

    A2

  14. #43923

    OA Elly short stay

    Provider: Elly at OA.

    Looks: Pretty, late 20 ish 5'2 petite GND natural beauty. Natty C's firm to squeeze with quarter size gumdrops that get erected easily. Small tattoo above her breast.

    English: Well spoken and fluent Mandarins.

    A: Nice personality / attitude with pretty smiles, real GFE friendly and can be Sassy if she likes you. Shy but warm up easily.

    S: Service oriented, Lfk turns into Dfk. Likes making out beforehand, groping, foundling etc. Her routine massage you while face down and enjoying her hands and body caressing your back. Rims is available with TUMA if you like, not for me. Flip BBBJ / BLS / DT combo with good suction and FF too if you like. Clean / nice looking kitten, bald eagle and daty on her pink lips until she O, fiv is available but YMMV. CFS, her cg is ok, but she makes up in others positions, standing / flat mish was awesome watching her twins bounce around and in DS she'll fuck back, hard and fast pound town until your are drain and keep squeezing afterwards, unbelievable and she DTF with a smirking smile that makes you want to go another round.

    E: Two handos and one Jacksons for 45 minutes.

    Are: 100% repeating and more.

    Conclusion: Good time with Elly, always happy to see her and she's only at OA for 5 days. Lulu and new girl Saki is currently at OA. Who doesn't love Emma, l do. LOL.

  15. #43922
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Michelle at Sweet Castle

    Popped into Sweet Castle to see who was working, and to my pleasant surprise, Michelle was back in town.

    Michelle has a cute face, is about 5'4"-5'5", long black hair, shaved with some good lips and an outie b-hole. I'm a big fan of her natural Bs with larger than average areolas.

    After negotiations and a bit of LFK, I decided to skip the table shower but instead opted for the no oil massage. Strong massage with good technique, great for a CFS place and on par with anything you'd get at a legit AMP. Massage ends with kisses and licks on my back, and a bit of rimming and TUMA.

    Flip then BBBJ with DT and great eye contact. Michelle licks my taint, licks and sucks on my balls, and then I swivel her around for 69.

    She continues her great BBBJ while I lick and suck on her lips, roaming my fingers around her outie b-hole. No FIV allowed. Flip her over for DATY where she is very responsive all the way through to her orgasm.

    Some LFK and DFK, then Michelle is aching for more. Cover on and she hops on for CG where I get to play with her tits for a bit.

    Swap around for mish then standing mish, where Michelle gives me some great passionate eye contact. Move to doggy where Michelle's great kegel control pushes me to the finish.

    Great GFE, and she even asks to cuddle on the table for a bit before she takes me to the shower for a quick cleanup.

    50 30 m + 160.

    Michelle will be at Sweet Castle for 2 or 3 more weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape