Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 16668
-
06-26-26 18:48 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 357Asian
https://www.meetyunalee.com
Originally Posted by SptBigDog
[View Original Post]
Your going to need a lot of $$ assuming you can get ahold of her.
-
06-26-26 18:45 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 357Korean Princess
The monkey on her back, also has a monkey on its back, so be careful. I wasn't aware she was still around. Her pimp can be pretty aggressive.
Originally Posted by Ichigomorales
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 14:42 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 28Asian
If one was looking for decently attractive / thin and Asian in her 20's or 30's that will just take a pounding, any recommendations? Any of the agencies good right now?
-
06-26-26 12:01 #16500Regular Member

Posts: 17Korean Princess Info
Has anybody seen Korean Princess? I tried doing a search but nothing really came back other than someone else asking about her as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/923709473267
Curious since petite Asian are my go to.
-
06-25-26 22:15 #16499Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks
Thanks guys for the good info and for saving me the time on this one. Ghosting is the worst.
Originally Posted by WestWill
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 19:27 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 64I second this, also got ghosted 1 too many times to keep trying. I'd give her a 6. 5/10, would be much higher if she was more reliable and didn't have a habit. She hides it better than most at least.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 20:38 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 127Jen is a nice girl. She's a decent time and very skinny if you're into that. Once you get a hold of her and she knows you, she's very responsive to texts and for the most part, hasn't let me down once we set something up. I've seen her a few times in her own and once with Dani in a double session. The double session was cool but the single sessions have been OK. I'm not sure if it's just me but she tends to get a little dry downstairs so it becomes really uncomfortable for her and we usually finish BBBJCIM. I appreciate that kind of ending but it's not always what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 19:18 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 338Jen
Have you seen Jen? How is she in terms of service etc?
Originally Posted by StevesJohnson
[View Original Post]
It sounds like Dani is still out and about, Drake's post suggests that she was on STG a week or two ago. I guess she's just a lot more sporadic now.
-
06-24-26 18:33 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 338I've only seen her in motel rooms, so what you describe isn't an issue. From what you say, it seems like she's still around though.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:18 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 127I feel like I see her post every 1. 5-2 weeks usually for outcalls / car play but she's been pretty quiet. I've been a little leery meeting with her ever since I was approached and harassed by a neighbor at the house she was renting but I saw she got kicked out a while ago and isn't allowed to be in the area anymore so I guess there's that. I always had a decent time with her but yeah she was usually a little out of it. As another member mentioned, she's good friends with Jen so you could ask about a doubles session or if she could help put you in touch.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:14 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 127I've seen Rebecca a bunch of times in the past but the last 2-3 times she's ghosted me once I got to her incall so I'm pretty much at the point where I won't bother unless I'm truly desperate. I haven't seen her in a while but I always had a good time when we were able to connect. She is a little older but I think her pictures are pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by WestWill
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 16:42 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 58Alexa
Has anyone seen this beauty?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/907433800202
-
06-24-26 14:38 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 37Ask Jen
Jen and her are tight, you could ask her. Here's her latest ad:
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/674983028234
I would guess she's on a state vacation.
-
06-24-26 11:13 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 58Rebecca
Seen her once back in April for early morning fun. I went in for BBjCIM and she upgraded me to a QV no extra charge. It was fun, she's not a 10 but doesn't look bad in person compared to some others on STG. Only been able to meet up once though, booking with her has become difficult, will set up appointment and give location then ghost.
Originally Posted by WestWill
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:05 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 338What became of Dani?
Does anybody know if Dani is still around? I don't have a link to any live ads because as far as I can tell she hasn't posted on STG or anywhere else in months.
Communication was terrible but she was good at what she did and was better than most of what's on STG, so I was hoping she might still be around (perhaps posting somewhere other than STG or Tryst) and available. Unfortunately, many girls change handles or numbers regularly so searching by those isn't practical.









Reply With Quote






