Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 978 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 14659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14344

    Careful

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/211228530

    Tried to meet with this one. Comms were fine but asked for one of those dumb verification pics (thumb to nose sort of thing). Which I obliged with, but when asking for a return verification of my choosing (also g rated, zero nudity) she balked, said she didn't want to and didn't need the money. Big red flag at least in my book.

  2. #14343
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chae

    Is she real or TGTBT? Trying to get my Tryst to do list covered.
    I mean the one photo is on the staircase of the edition hotel in Tampa.

  3. #14342

    Momacita

    Greetings, has anyone connected or reconnected with Momacita? She used to go by Keisha back in the day. I've been laying low with one UTR provider for a while now but would definitely see her again, she was a favorite back in the day.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/211115210

  4. #14341

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one recently? Tried searching it here and couldn't find anything yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210538586
    Ass is phat. Feet surprisingly cute and in good shape. I saw her by the beach awhile back. Cool chick. Talked for awhile before getting into it. Like others said, BBBJ was meh. Went for cfs. Session was cool until missionary. Her breath was on fucking fire. Holy shit you'd think there's a worldwide shortage of toothpaste. Aside from that, flipped her over, olfactory senses reset and powered through and filled the bag. I'd see her again though LOL.

  5. #14340

    Leah

    https://tryst.link/escort/chae

    Is she real or TGTBT? Trying to get my Tryst to do list covered.

  6. #14339

    Fantasia

    Thanks to senior feedem for suggesting. Saw her at her private clean incall location. Comms were good as I was skeptical based on prior reports. Rates reasonable. BBBJ / cim / fiv / CFS. Not a clock watcher. MSOG. No Greek. Very personable. Has a roommate who stayed away during visit Has some health issues that she is dealing with (not infections) and has lost some weight compared to pics posted by others. Smells good. No drugs or cigs. Will repeat.

  7. #14338
    Quote Originally Posted by NoStrings885  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly the reviews weren't good.
    Concur I was looking to see her years back and ended up being a no go.

  8. #14337

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does she give it up bare like the video on her ad? I'd be down if that's available. If not then meh.
    It was bare for that aspect still was meh.

  9. #14336

    Bbfs?

    Does she give it up bare like the video on her ad? I'd be down if that's available. If not then meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBoySteve  [View Original Post]
    Ass is nice but BJ is meh. And that was after her old ad swore she gave top notch head felt like it was a chore for her personally wouldn't repeat.

  10. #14335

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one recently? Tried searching it here and couldn't find anything yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210538586
    Ass is nice but BJ is meh. And that was after her old ad swore she gave top notch head felt like it was a chore for her personally wouldn't repeat.

  11. #14334

    Pinellas Park UTR extended a day in town

    PM me for info if you are interested.

  12. #14333
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one recently? Tried searching it here and couldn't find anything yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210538586
    TOFTT and report back. That phat ass looks amazing.

  13. #14332

    Jordan

    Anyone seen this one recently? Tried searching it here and couldn't find anything yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210538586

  14. #14331

    Ho-logic translations

    You bang and then offer to pay for another round and she says, I cant. I've got someone else waiting.

    translation: I need to go score. / I need to go get high.

  15. #14330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I had texted her back in Avery under the name Avery.

    She never responded. Usually not good when they change their names.
    Damn autocorrect! I had texted her back in April under the name Avery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape