Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 41278
-
06-26-26 08:35 #40813Senior Member

Posts: 60Re: Amalynn
I seen her for BBBJ when she was in OP and on the Westside. First time was really good. She hung her head off the bed while I fucked her mouth. Second time was still pretty good. She has some teeth missing. But she'll let you explode all over her chest, possibly her face too. Can't remember if that happened the first time LOL.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 06:47 #40812Regular Member

Posts: 11She will rob you in a second! She also loves to play the victim card as if she's in some kind of trouble. Stay away from her!
Originally Posted by Volad2007
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 21:53 #40811Senior Member

Posts: 1260Been Reported
Check the "Do Not Do Stay Away" thread. Did a PSA. Theres two of them with different ads. Originally, I thought they were LEO affiliated. Them being out in Stark after advertising in Jax, may suggest otherwise. Maybe, Just maybe, they have a handler and should be put away for a long time being that these girls are supposedly underaged. Forced, cohersed, tricked or willing participants, whoever their handler is, I hope he (or she) gets stomped, if in fact there is one.
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
I may be just jumping the gun.
I suspect they're from around Daytona area
-
06-25-26 20:21 #40810Senior Member

Posts: 33Stark girl
Be careful she says 19 but msg her said 14.
-
06-25-26 15:20 #40809Senior Member

Posts: 30Any intel on these ladies?
-
06-25-26 14:49 #40808Senior Member

Posts: 33She is good
I approve she is the girl in the pic. She deep throat bbj like a pro almost gave her some milk down her throat speaks no English but understood directions, kitty was tasty. 200 hh.
Originally Posted by Robert59
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 14:05 #40807Senior Member

Posts: 305"Hoo-hoo-hoo.
Originally Posted by Volad2007
[View Original Post]
Go on, take the money and run.
Go on, take the money and run".
I can hear the song now! It's\ the 304 theme song from the 70's.
-
06-25-26 12:55 #40806Senior Member

Posts: 394A Big No
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Volad2007
[View Original Post]
So she's is a big NO.
-
06-25-26 11:15 #40805Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone Seen Halo
This girl looks new to STG, any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/294304103133
-
06-25-26 09:24 #40804Regular Member

Posts: 11Watch your pockets!
She will try to get money and run away!
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
Be aware!
-
06-25-26 08:54 #40803Senior Member

Posts: 84Texted
With her. Felt like it was going somewhere but I had something come up. I thought maybe TGTBT.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 16:53 #40802Senior Member

Posts: 394Too bad
That's a shame because according to her ad she's close to me and it's a nice area.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 16:17 #40801Senior Member

Posts: 791Duh
Geeze, shame on me for not scrolling down that far. Thank you.
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 13:47 #40800Senior Member

Posts: 452Description?
Can you provide a description of how she looks? White? Black? Latina? Your link isn't working.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 13:44 #40799Senior Member

Posts: 623I got to see her passing through. She's legit. Extremely cordial. A true pornstar experience. Squirted on me three times. Doesn't she typically take appointments M-F 9-5 if she doesn't have other things going on.
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





